Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramzir View Post
    It lasts 1 hour and 15min? 18:00 - 19:15
    Ah, that's better. Likely a re-cap to what we've seen at the Reveal Ceramony, then.

Likely going to get the Cinematic during the Ceramony.

This Anduin guy poster has started to piss me off. He either makes clickbait shitposts or is salty about some cool feature 100% of the time.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    Ah, that's better. Likely a re-cap to what we've seen at the Reveal Ceramony, then.

Likely going to get the Cinematic during the Ceramony.
    That IS the reveal ceremony, not a recap.

http://gamescom.blizzard.com/en-gb/schedule

Of course it could be surprised and extended as it follows up with :

Live from Gamescom : 19:15-19:30
    Daily Live Show : Cinematics : 19:30-20.15

Allows up to a max of 2 hours & 15 minutes I guess.
    Last edited by Teri; 2017-08-17 at 05:12 PM.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Considering the Gamescom key art has Turalyon, and Blizzcon has Jaina, I think it's clear what'll be at each event.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anduin Menethil View Post
    It's called "Blizzard Reveal Ceremony". They will reveal something.
    Yes, they will reveal 7.3... IF they were going to reveal the next expansion they would invest far more than 15min... Legion's reveal was well over an hour.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Quote Originally Posted by Valaut View Post
    This Anduin guy poster has started to piss me off. He either makes clickbait shitposts or is salty about some cool feature 100% of the time.
    thanks for sharing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Considering the Gamescom key art has Turalyon, and Blizzcon has Jaina, I think it's clear what'll be at each event.
    We don't even know what the next expansion will be about. Turalyon could be a key figure in the next expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Seranthor View Post
    Yes, they will reveal 7.3... IF they were going to reveal the next expansion they would invest far more than 15min... Legion's reveal was well over an hour.
    They can't reveal 7.3 because it's already been revealed long ago. It's already on the PTR and close to release.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Schedule says 1 HOUR 15, with additional room for another hour.

While I agree 1 hour 15 would be short for multiple blizz games, but with the additional time space it's still plausible.
    Last edited by Teri; 2017-08-17 at 05:19 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    We don't even know what the next expansion will be about. Turalyon could be a key figure in the next expansion.

They can't reveal 7.3 because it's already been revealed long ago. It's already on the PTR and close to release.
    Then you've seen the 7.3 trailer? I get it, you desperately want to know what comes next. Could they reveal that soon? sure, they could. Will they? Yes, they will, at Blizzcon.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Next expansion is not likey imo. WC3/D2 HD is likely.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Some mod really needs to ban Jaylock, finally.
    What a waste of a fucking thread, again. As always.
    Controversial debate topic that is useless speculation once more that gets everyone a few steps further back than when we started.

A fucking +.
    I was a Death's Demise.
    Those were the good old days.

7+ Year Old Account
    the reveal ceremony isnt wow specific.

its a blizzard reveal ceremony, they are gonna reveal what they have in store with all their games.

Formerly known as Arafal

ofc they announce the next xpac. even when they just show a very short teaser, the logo and the name.

its so obvious.

that ppl...

Deleted
    Then you've seen the 7.3 trailer? I get it, you desperately want to know what comes next. Could they reveal that soon? sure, they could. Will they? Yes, they will, at Blizzcon.
    They can show the 7.3 trailer and reveal the next expansion. Just the 7.3 trailer wouldn't be a lot.

It seems to be basically confirmed that there won't be an announcement at gamescom there goes the hype.

7+ Year Old Account

Gamers will be able to group up with other gamescom attendees and run through a dungeon from World of Warcraft’s upcoming Patch 7.3—details about this content update will be unveiled on stage and via live stream during the Blizzard Reveal Ceremony on Wednesday.
    http://eu.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20972458

Formerly known as Arafal

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylv_ View Post
    Some mod really needs to ban Jaylock, finally.
    What a waste of a fucking thread, again. As always.
    Controversial debate topic that is useless speculation once more that gets everyone a few steps further back than when we started.

A fucking +.
    Jaylock is actually banned right now. Are you trying to say I'm Jaylock? Topkek

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    It seems to be basically confirmed that there won't be an announcement at gamescom there goes the hype.
    Where's the confirmation.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Yes. And? You will be able to play 7.3 there. It won't be revealed there. It's already on the PTR, where you can also play it.

Nope. Gamescom will be about hyping 7.3

If you hear anything "soon" about an expansion it'll be at Blizzcon or later.

Jaylock is actually banned right now. Are you trying to say I'm Jaylock? Topkek

- - - Updated - - -

Where's the confirmation.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes. And? You will be able to play 7.3 there. It won't be revealed there. It's already on the PTR, where you can also play it.
    the uploaded schedule doesn't make any mention. they did last time.

Can we get a mod on this thread's title?

It's called "Blizzard Reveal Ceremony". They will reveal something.
    Doesn't necessarily mean it's a WoW expansion.