Page 23 of 34 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    Citation needed
    Does "his ass" count as a citation? I'm guessing that's where he pulled it from.

Or he got it from one of those non-fake news sites, like Breitbart.
    When challenging a Kzin, a simple scream of rage is sufficient. You scream and you leap.
    Quote Originally Posted by George Carlin
    Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Douglas Adams
    It is a well-known fact that those people who must want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it... anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    The violence on that day only came from the nazis.
    I wish i could post memes, but the facepalm i would post would beiso epic. I..... wa. Only the nazis, are you fucking insane???? At minimum there was violence on both sides, at worst anti fa was only there to start a fight

Has any Democrat leaders stepped up to denounce Muslim terrorist of radical Islamic terrorism yet and did so by name?

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Xandrigity View Post
    The violence was two sided. The counter protestors had clubs. Did they just suddenly appear in their hands? Both sides came armed with hand weapons, they both anticipated a confrontation which is exactly what happened.
    The pics that got posted as 'proof' turned out to be fake, i'm not trusting this.
    The nazis killed a woman, they beat up a black guy.. for... being black I suppose? And they started all this. It was a counter-protest by the residents, the extremism came from one side.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Raunchy View Post
    I wish i could post memes, but the facepalm i would post would beiso epic. I..... wa. Only the nazis, are you fucking insane???? At minimum there was violence on both sides, at worst anti fa was only there to start a fight
    Antifa was barely present.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Another peaceful Party Van.

Been a while from the last already. Wonder where's the next?
    "A while?" The Charlottesville attack was less than a week ago and before then was Finsbury Park in June.

15+ Year Old Account
    Timeline:

"Unite the Right" files for a permit to hold a rally with speakers in Charlottesville at the park with the Lee statue that was to be removed.

"Unite the Right" advertises itself across the internet, including 4chan, /r/The_Donald, and many Nazi and white supremacist sites.

A few days before the rally was supposed to happen, many of the Nazis and KKK began roaming the streets, harassing local citizens, open carrying guns everywhere. Some KKK even raided homes in black neighborhoods.

The citizens, who had been being harassed and had their houses raided by KKK members, filed a complaint against these visitors to their town, and told them they did not want them there. Because it was obvious the KKK and Nazis and white supremacists (basically, the alt-right) couldn't behave, the city council REVOKED the Nazi's permit to hold a rally with speeches.

The night before the rally was supposed to happen was when reporters began showing up. KKK, Nazis, white supremacists, were all marching together with tiki torches protesting the city revoking their permit to hold a rally and once again began harassing citizens.

The day the rally was supposed to happen was when violence errupted... between the alt-right and the LOCAL CITIZENS. Many got maced, some were beaten with clubs and other blunt objects. Then a white supremacist plowed his car into a pile of local civilians, killing one and injuring many more.

The day after that, Antifa showed up in numbers. When most of the fighting had already stopped and the police had the town on lock down.

I take it you drank Trump's kool-aid and believed him when he laid blame on "both sides"?
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by Vyxn View Post
    Has any Democrat leaders stepped up to denounce Muslim terrorist of radical Islamic terrorism yet and did so by name?
    Didn't Obama spend most of his time as president ordering drone strikes against militant Islamists?

Quote Originally Posted by Dhrizzle View Post
    Didn't Obama spend most of his time as president ordering drone strikes against militant Islamists?
    Nah ya see he didn't name names so therefore he is an awful president and the Dems are scum! /s

10+ Year Old Account
    Islamists had to prove they were top dog when it came to running over a crowd of people.

Quote Originally Posted by Dhrizzle View Post
    but yet never called them out by name never uttered the words Muslim terrorist radical Islamic terrorism yet you demanded Trump do so with the white supremacist

come to think of it has any democrats tweeted out or made any statement pertaining to Barcelona I wouldn't know don't follow any liberal or democrat

Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    Timeline:

"Unite the Right" files for a permit to hold a rally with speakers in Charlottesville at the park with the Lee statue that was to be removed.

"Unite the Right" advertises itself across the internet, including 4chan, /r/The_Donald, and many Nazi and white supremacist sites.

A few days before the rally was supposed to happen, many of the Nazis and KKK began roaming the streets, harassing local citizens, open carrying guns everywhere. Some KKK even raided homes in black neighborhoods.

The citizens, who had been being harassed and had their houses raided by KKK members, filed a complaint against these visitors to their town, and told them they did not want them there. Because it was obvious the KKK and Nazis and white supremacists (basically, the alt-right) couldn't behave, the city council REVOKED the Nazi's permit to hold a rally with speeches.

The night before the rally was supposed to happen was when reporters began showing up. KKK, Nazis, white supremacists, were all marching together with tiki torches protesting the city revoking their permit to hold a rally and once again began harassing citizens.

The day the rally was supposed to happen was when violence errupted... between the alt-right and the LOCAL CITIZENS. Many got maced, some were beaten with clubs and other blunt objects. Then a white supremacist plowed his car into a pile of local civilians, killing one and injuring many more.

The day after that, Antifa showed up in numbers. When most of the fighting had already stopped and the police had the town on lock down.

I take it you drank Trump's kool-aid and believed him when he laid blame on "both sides"?
    I guess ill have to repeat, you are retArded if you think it was only nazis, it was literally both sides lol

Quote Originally Posted by Jeezy911 View Post
    CNN literally just asked if this was a copycat attack from Charlottesville ROFL.
    yah like a Muslim terrorist never before plowed a vehicle into a crowd until Charlottesville if anything you can say Charlottesville was a copycat of a Muslim terrorist attack
    but what ever it takes to keep the Trump bashing narrative going

15+ Year Old Account
    That name again is mister plow

How many of us have to die before our beloved EU politicians start facing the issue without giving a f* about the "politically correct" BS.

Hold on guys getting my checklist together:

Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post

You're going to need to provide some proof if you're spinning stories with that much bullshit in them. The KKK invading the homes of black families would have made national news, and probably have been a bigger story than the car attack. I can't even find a Youtuber making claims that this happened, much less a credible news site.

Why is this even being discussed in a thread about the terror attack in Barcelona?

I guess ill have to repeat, you are retArded if you think it was only nazis, it was literally both sides lol
    White Supremacists don't deserve to take part in civil discourse. I can't fault the counter protesters for getting violent with literal Nazis.
    "I pulled up to moonglade about 7 or 8
    and yelled to the trainer "yo resto cya."
    Looked at my talent tree, i was finally there.
    To go to Karazhan and tank in dire bear."
    -Yarma

Hold on guys getting my checklist together:
    I guess instead people should do what exactly? Meet hate directed at innocents with hate directed at innocents?

Quote Originally Posted by Kiri View Post
    I guess instead people should do what exactly? Meet hate directed at innocents with hate directed at innocents?
    Well closing the borders to refuges would be a start.

Well closing the borders to refuges would be a start.
    And send them where, instead?