Page 27 of 34 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    It is, because France and Spain have a shitton of immigrants from their ex-colonies. Moroccon's are to France/Spain what Indians are to Britain. At some point the colonial states figured it'd be more convenient to have their slaves... erm, colony subjects educated in their homeland so they can understand them. Also, fair's fair. If you're slave to the French, you should have a right to go to France at some point and get some sort of citizen rights.
    Your attempt to describe a migrant as "homegrown" already cast in doubt your objectivity and ability to understand what you're saying, but I guess this Trump-like drivel proves it wasn't just an anomaly but a sign of a more comprehensive problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Furell View Post
    Which part of importing leads to homegrown nationals confuses you? If we didn't import them in the first place we wouldn't have these problems. So, when you have problems and know where they're coming from, every healthy individual would say ''Let's stop with getting even more of these people coming in so it doesn't get any worse. Let's first fix ourselves here before being obliged to fix their stuff''.

That sounds much more fair to me, especially for us Europeans.
    I am 100% for Europeans to stop all immigration especially those in the STEM and Medical fields, as a matter of fact you should kick all of them out right now for your safety.

Which part of importing leads to homegrown nationals confuses you? If we didn't import them in the first place we wouldn't have these problems. So, when you have problems and know where they're coming from, every healthy individual would say ''Let's stop with getting even more of these people coming in so it doesn't get any worse. Let's first fix ourselves here before being obliged to fix their stuff''.

That sounds much more fair to me, especially for us Europeans.
    I invite you to take a time machine and go back, oh, just about 150-200 years and tell those spanish and french colonial fuckers to cut it out and stop something that will turn out to bring terrorism to Europe in 2017.

Other than that, you need to stop talking about "importing". People are not goods. They tend to have a mind of their own, unlike products. Nobody is importing people. Nobody wants them here. It's not like it's anyone's plan to import people, so how about you cut that silly rhetoric out. It's a carbon copy from nazi sites and it doesn't impress anyone here.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Akka View Post
    Your attempt to describe a migrant as "homegrown" already cast in doubt your objectivity and ability to understand what you're saying, but I guess this Trump-like drivel proves it wasn't just an anomaly but a sign of a more comprehensive problem.
    Trump-like drivel? Are you running out of insults? That's really poor. Trump's the one supporting your side, blaming Europe much like you guys are. He's the one with the one-dimensional thinking. And now you think you can call me Trump-like for having a differentiated view on this and trying to look at the reasons rather than the simplistic "Oh, it's immigrants, just stop them!"

We've had that discussion before, and none of the posters here were able to adequately answer me this question: "How?"

It's a simple question... how about you give it a go, since you seem to be the authority on matters now. :P
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Other than that, you need to stop talking about "importing". People are not goods. They tend to have a mind of their own, unlike products. Nobody is importing people. Nobody wants them here. It's not like it's anyone's plan to import people, so how about you cut that silly rhetoric out. It's a carbon copy from nazi sites and it doesn't impress anyone here.
    That's kind of a silly statement, don't you think? If nobody wanted them there you would decline their applications to immigrate.

Quote Originally Posted by Lobosan View Post
    To the shitposters coming in here trying to start shit about Antifa/BLM/Muslims/Trump/Obama/whateverthefuck, take a long fucking step back. People died. Real human beings, not the digital avatars that probably make up the bulk of your interactions. People who had families, loves and losses, hopes and dreams and bad dresses and drippy noses.

They were real. Their deaths are real. The violence being commited, both in the US and abroad, is very, very real.

So stop.

Stop with the need to troll real tragedies. It doesn't make you cool, or edgy, or badass. It doesn't take effort to upset strangers on the internet, it just feeds your underdeveloped psyche, a psyche that is desperate for schadefraude because you know of no better way to fill your boredom except by promoting the suffering of others.

But at some point, you need to take a good hard look at yourselves. At the kind of world that your actions have created, the culture you've perpetuated, the blood that is now being spilled in the name of these mindless fights you all pursue. Maybe you're comfortable with these deaths, and you genuinely don't care. That's fine. You're a sociopath in that case, and will never be a worthwhile member of society anyway. But if you're a normal human being, one who recognizes how horrible these events are even on an intellectual level, then I'm asking you to pause, put these childish forum battles and epeen wagging aside, and just take a breath. Say a prayer or a simple acknowledgement of sympathy for these victims. Treat this matter with the gravity it's due, and maybe, just maybe, you'll find that standing together with your fellow humans against the kind of hateful acts that could just as easily rob you of YOUR loved ones is healthier, and more satisfying, than getting a cheap laugh out of trolling a news story about mass murder and lives lost.

Thank you.
    Fuck outa here. People have been praying, thinking and lighting candles for years. And it isnt stopping. There is only so much a nation can take before things really get out of hand.
    Last edited by Fonduset; 2017-08-18 at 09:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    That's kind of a silly statement, don't you think? If nobody wanted them there you would decline their applications to immigrate.
    i wonder in what bubble people like you live like really honestly

every year 500k-1mln illegals travel through sea to reach EU - those are the terorrists who make those atacks - and coincidentaly like its total coincidence non of them are white christians .

but ye we are all nazis who want to protect our homes from "religion of peace" how dare we

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2017-08-18 at 04:03 PM.

Yes, which is happening. And some we let in, because we think they have a good reason (family) or add something to society (education, a business). And sometimes we're wrong. It happens. And the ones that are declined try to make it over the Mediterranean by boat. And of those, we don't get all of them, either. And then they claim asylum, and we have to deal with them in a long-winded asylum process easily taking up to 6-12 months until they're sent back. On our budget, too. So, don't give me the "import" bullshit.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!

Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    Solidarity is important.
    ye and each picture made with crayons kills 10 terrorists as we all know .

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post

every year 500k-1mln illegals travel through sea to reach EU - those are the terorrists who make those atacks - and coincidentaly like its total coincidence non of them are white christians .

but ye we are all nazis who want to protect our homes from "religion of peace" how dare we
    How does that even make sense to you as a response to my post? It sure doesn't make sense to me.

So you've just implied that all non-white Christians are evil terrorists and you wonder why people would call that Nazi ideology?

How does that even make sense to you as a response to my post? It sure doesn't make sense to me.
    It doesn't. He thought you were on my side. Which is what happens when you post something more complicated than "Duh, immigrants!"

Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    Agreed. Regardless, I expect more Spanish ships around Gibraltar, maybe with beach patrols around.

- - - Updated - - -

Definitely not the first.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2004_M...train_bombings
    I know, but the 2004 attack made spain pull out of the ME, and they havent really been part of anything there since, which is why I'm abit surprised by it.

I'm guessing by now this rhetoric people have been spouting since the Syria crisis has *finally* been proven true then. You guys finally got your immigrant terrorist you had such a boner for for years; right? Which one was it? Nice? Berlin?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Akka View Post
    Not to claim there aren't homegrown nationals being radicalized, but using a migrant from Morocco as an example is probably not the best way to go about it.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ceuta
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melilla

They don't need enlightenment. You're really the only one asking that.

Here's Wikipedia for you, since obviously googling it is too much effort already...

Loosely translated, since you undoubtedly didn't have the energy to read through all that: Muslim = dude following the religion of Islam. Islamist = Muslim that not only follows it, but wants its rules to replace law and implement it as the only valid way of living (that is, Sharia law, for example).
    Thanks. So simply put the difference between a Muslim and an Islamist is like one guy who's like "yeah I got to church from time to time" and a hardcore fundamentalist.
    Last edited by cparle87; 2017-08-18 at 10:18 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skulltaker View Post
    Shh. Don't confuse them by rattling their view of the world with facts. They have carefully created this illusion of the rapefugees around them and they have a right to remain in their little safe space like all the other special snowflakes in the world.
    Typical strawmen, but what can you expect? We have a saying that translates roughly "you can't ask with a scoop from someone who has been given with a spoon".

Here's the truth: being a refugee isn't the issue. People's morals are what matter, refugees or not. It's understandable if someone with a fluid morality concept finds such a thought incomprehensible.

Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    Ok, in order. Wow you are a nasty guy. Judging from your response, and your signature, I can say a big majority of your infractions were well deserved. I've probably never spoken to you before and yet here you are insulting me for asking you to clarify something. Little tip, don't try to become a teacher if that's how you respond to being asked to clarify a statement, it would be a waste of your college tuition you'd be fired so fast.

And since, unlike some people, I was raised with manners, thank you for answering my question.
    Yes, I am an ass sometimes. But look at it like this: Your innocent question? 9 times out of 10 it's a nazi asking that very same question, trying to goad me into saying "Oh, they're totally the same" just so he can go on and say "Oh great then, let's kill all Muslims!" and justify his nazi ideology. Your question, innocent as it may be, is really one that has been answered countless of times on this forum. So you're the 10th guy that absolutely has no clue about Islam, Islamic terror and the nomenclature involved. You just stumbled into this forum and are now confronted with Islamic terrorism for the first time. I apologize that you got the harsh treatment, but really... what kind of reply did you expect? Look at the other posts. Look at the nazi posters around here, talking about those immigrants as if immigrant = terrorism. The amount of Xenophobia on this forum is staggering. Take that into account when judging me, one of the few that has no problems with calling out bullshit for what it is. Including leading questions...

Quote Originally Posted by Dzudzadzo View Post
    Islam is brown variation of Nazism if you think about it.
    Funny considering Nazism was brown to begin with.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    Anyone else (in Europe) notice people just shrugging it off now?

Guess we can get used to anything, even terror attacks.
    Us not getting scared is the true defeat for terrorists.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    Um, there's a difference between Muslims and Islamists??
    Same as between white men and KKK.

Deleted
    I invite you to take a time machine and go back, oh, just about 150-200 years and tell those spanish and french colonial fuckers to cut it out and stop something that will turn out to bring terrorism to Europe in 2017.

- - - Updated - - -

Trump-like drivel? Are you running out of insults? That's really poor. Trump's the one supporting your side, blaming Europe much like you guys are. He's the one with the one-dimensional thinking. And now you think you can call me Trump-like for having a differentiated view on this and trying to look at the reasons rather than the simplistic "Oh, it's immigrants, just stop them!"

We've had that discussion before, and none of the posters here were able to adequately answer me this question: "How?"

It's a simple question... how about you give it a go, since you seem to be the authority on matters now. :P
    If you want to talk about individual people in such large quantities you end up concluding... literally nothing. So we tend to talk about people like they are goods, I'm not a psychopath I know they're not goods, but on a macropolitical level it's easier to talk about people this way.

Now, on to your anwer. I beg to differ that ''nobody wants them here''. Extreme leftist people are literally bringing them here with boats. So that's incorrect. Also, they want to get here, hence why they come here. And they come here, because, WE LET THEM. If there was no incentive for them to come here, for example let's start with the free money they get every month for simply arriving and breathing here, trust me there would be a whole lot less people, and less problems here.

Islam originated 1500 years ago, I don't know what the Spanish and French colonials have to do with them. Ofcourse they did some bad things there, but they also brought prosperity and Africa's most thriving countries today are past colonial countries with heavy European influence. So I actually don't get what for this generation is so bad about having a past of European colonialization. They didn't experience the past, and they have more prosperity compared to other African nations with less European influence. Are you saying they are coming across the ocean to thank us for the past?

Deleted
    Islam originated 1500 years ago, I don't know what the Spanish and French colonials have to do with them. Ofcourse they did some bad things there, but they also brought prosperity and Africa's most thriving countries today are past colonial countries with heavy European influence.
    1400. Also, did you knew that the Islamic Taifas simply picked up the advancements of the Romans and were actually more prosperous than the Christian Kingdoms? Science, medicine, poetry, engineering centers.
    Last edited by mmoc516e31a976; 2017-08-18 at 10:33 AM.