Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Best fake I've seen so far. But it is basically Cata 2 with a revamp of BC starting zones thrown in, two things not likely to happen for a long, long time.

Yay, another expansion that gives us Kul'Tiras, Kezan, Zandalar, Tel Abim (which every South Seas leak contains) and even Northern Plaguelands - yes, sounds legit. 10/10
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

10+ Year Old Account
    The fact that someone asked it we'll ever see Cho'Gall and Aegwynn in game alone makes me not believe this set of leaks. Cho'Gall already has shown up in both Cata and WoD and Aegwynn in Legion. Not sure why question would have been asked, not sure why Genki would have forgotten that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Berthier View Post
    Every Fake Leak or not Fake we know says revamped Azeroth, i think it is the only bet we can believe in.
    Doesn't take a rocket scientist for that. Leveling in wow is pretty terrible now. Especially in thr 1-85 range.

haha, you guys...
    He's basically giving a positive answer to all questions except like the last two.

kinda sceptical about this but that racial campaign sounds very cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Evaddon View Post
    Yes....yes it is exactly more absurd then Worgen or Pandaren. If you can't see why well I'd have to ask you too:
    1)Look at some lore
    2)Look at Character Creation Screen (Alot of these races have things in common, two things in common to be exact a left and right)
    3)Think about how robes, boots, pants, even certain waist would look on a naga model (think about all the new 3D parts on armor these days as well)
    4)Think about mounts
    5)Think about flying mounts
    6)Think about flight paths
    7)Think about who their masters are

Naga's are a stupid race idea, a good enemy type to slaughter. Nothing more.

Now if you would say something like Vrykul, Ethereals or Orges for that matter I'd be right there with you, but no other races make sense from Azeroth to become playable unless they do something completely new
    All the issues you listed are purely logistical, and logistics have never stopped Blizzard from making dumb shit for the sake of coolness in the past (tauren riding goat, tauren/worgen druids, gnome tanks, all the footless races). As for lore they could easily make up smth like "a group of Naga broke free and are now opposing Azshara"(like DHs, DKs, and even Pandas to an extent do to join the factions).

From there they could either make bipedal Naga (a la Naga Brutes, and no, it wouldnt ruin the fantasy of playable Naga especially if they covered it with a plausible lore explanation such as "your transformation was never fully completed" or even better gave you the option to turn into a full Naga like the Worgen's racial ability) or get a little creative with the tails:
    - robes, pants, boots could be tail sleeves and circlets. The more 3D modelling the better they would look
    - They could pretty much curl around every mount in the game and it would still look more belieable than a Gnome holding onto his dear life while astride one of those giant Kodo-esque things from Pandaria or any wide-breasted mount for that matter.

Deleted
    Too much wish fulfillment without clear indication of the poison.
    So most likely no.
    "Shadowfall" is just a transposition of "Legionfall".
    ...and so on.

Deleted
    I wouldn't mind a no-race or no-class expansion if it meant more customisation for my character... I mean, good part of the time I'm playing I'm busy with transmogrifying.

10+ Year Old Account
    The artifact system seems bullshit to me. The crafting system sounds fine and all, but I don't think we'll be keeping the physical weapon of our artifacts (lorewise, obviously for gameplay we need to keep them). I'm still saying we'll lose them in the final fight or to return Argus back to space.

10+ Year Old Account
    Awww are more people posting their head cannons?

At least this guy went a little bit out of his way to make some atrocious looking chat boxes.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Exilian View Post
    All the issues you listed are purely logistical, and logistics have never stopped Blizzard from making dumb shit for the sake of coolness in the past (tauren riding goat, tauren/worgen druids, gnome tanks, all the footless races). As for lore they could easily make up smth like "a group of Naga broke free and are now opposing Azshara"(like DHs, DKs, and even Pandas to an extent do to join the factions).

From there they could either make bipedal Naga (a la Naga Brutes, and no, it wouldnt ruin the fantasy of playable Naga especially if they covered it with a plausible lore explanation such as "your transformation was never fully completed" or even better gave you the option to turn into a full Naga like the Worgen's racial ability) or get a little creative with the tails:
    - robes, pants, boots could be tail sleeves and circlets. The more 3D modelling the better they would look
    - They could pretty much curl around every mount in the game and it would still look more belieable than a Gnome holding onto his dear life while astride one of those giant Kodo-esque things from Pandaria or any wide-breasted mount for that matter.

Nevermind the fact that Blizzard's already paving the way for neutral naga... I mean, I've played a demon hunter. It's looking pretty likely. There's no need for defectors from Azshara...since we've already got them.

Also, the only way I'm ever going to be satisfied with sub-races is if Worgen get other animal-based forms for theirs. Think lions (saberon), birds (arakkoa) and lizards (saurok).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GenericDragon View Post
    Nevermind the fact that Blizzard's already paving the way for neutral naga... I mean, I've played a demon hunter. It's looking pretty likely. There's no need for defectors from Azshara...since we've already got them.

Also, the only way I'm ever going to be satisfied with sub-races is if Worgen get other animal-based forms for theirs. Think lions (saberon), birds (arakkoa) and lizards (saurok).
    But none of those are actual subraces of Worgen. I feel like a sub race should actually be related to the base race from a lore perspective. It would be like Humans getting Vrykul as a sub race. If anything, Humans are a sub race of Vrykul.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelthos View Post
    But none of those are actual subraces of Worgen. I feel like a sub race should actually be related to the base race from a lore perspective. It would be like Humans getting Vrykul as a sub race. If anything, Humans are a sub race of Vrykul.
    I know. :P I don't think Worgen even really have any sub-races? I mean, sub-races are going to end up making things really uneven unless Blizzard just starts making some up. Adding customization options is a must, in my opinion. And it looks like we're getting them (ie. new draenei options) and I imagine some of the sub-race fantasies could be filled through those. But I'm not entirely sure if "actual" sub-races are going to happen. Things like broken draenei and taunka or highmountain tauren.

I just want a playable reptilian race dammit. x'D I've been wanting naga since vanilla, playing their campaign on WC3 was one of my favorite things.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Berthier View Post
    Yeah this would help alot in this case. Cataclysm is now older then the old World was by the Time they revamped it in Cata. Its Time we need new Storys for all Races and new Storys needs to be tell meanwhile on Azeroth there could happend everything. <---Hyped for a Revamp of all Cata Zones + New starting Zones for B11 and Draeneis this time.
    Yeah I mean b11s and Draenei are still stuck with the zones they got in TBC. It did not age well. Let the poor blue goats repair the exodar and I think it is high time Sylvanas stopped sending elves to orgrimmar now that she is the warchief.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelthos View Post
    If they ever do subraces I think worgen will be a subrace of humans. Of course if that happens they will be one race short compared to the horde so they will need an extra race added. Which will of course lead to "Alliance favoritism" cries from the Horde players. It is clear that races weren't added with subraces in mind. sadly
    Last edited by mmoc38dc10fd5b; 2017-08-18 at 10:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cæli View Post
    maybe you're young, or maybe you arrived late, but zones makes up the game, teldrassil for instance has a strong identity, same for the undead zones with that green sky, change that and you delete the game. it must be preserved. some care more about the experience than playing with it like a toy.
    I have been playing since vanilla on my brothers account and started my own account mid TBC. I know the impact of those zones. They do not matter anymore. There is no "identity" to those zones anymore, They were meant to flow into vanilla zones but they don't anymore, they are little relics of what vanilla was, I highly doubt any of the so called "young" players even care about them. Vanilla died went Cata happened, I don't want to preserve two zones that last all of 10 minutes of play just because they are old.

I don't see how a couple of vanilla esque zones would delete the game. Maybe you have attachment to them but if they get reinvented doesn't matter, what makes you think it will get rid of the identity of that area?

Deleted
    so did anyone find out who genki is like has he leaked b4 or his shit legit. sounds like an awesome expac if its tru

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    I have been playing since vanilla on my brothers account and started my own account mid TBC. I know the impact of those zones. They do not matter anymore. There is no "identity" to those zones anymore, They were meant to flow into vanilla zones but they don't anymore, they are little relics of what vanilla was, I highly doubt any of the so called "young" players even care about them. Vanilla died went Cata happened, I don't want to preserve two zones that last all of 10 minutes of play just because they are old.

I don't see how a couple of vanilla esque zones would delete the game. Maybe you have attachment to them but if they get reinvented doesn't matter, what makes you think it will get rid of the identity of that area?
    they are part of the game. they are the identity of the game because they are part of it. they are more than bricks. a brick would be maybe a npc, a spell, whatever. we're talking zone. zones with atmosphere not inferior to what we have in newer zones, and in fact there is more color in older zones. wow has always had this graphic feel with a lot of color and old zones are wow simply put. we should respect them, and preserve them, because without them wow will no longer exist. and I don't think blizzard disagree with me seeing how they added ways to visit older zones lately. 10 minutes of play talk for yourself. like I said there's some people who value more the experience and atmosphere, than playing with it like a toy like you're doing

10+ Year Old Account
    i read this and i know some people are like "oh too much good stuff"

But... think back to Legion. Legion was lots of stuff that people wanted for a long time. DH, Artifact Weapons, return of Turalyon/Alleria, etc. and they made it happen.

Maybe...
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything