View Poll Results: What is the tallest you would marry or date?

Voters
97. This poll is closed
  • 5 Feet or shorter

1 1.03%
  • 5'5 or shorter

6 6.19%
  • 5'6 or Taller

2 2.06%
  • 5'10 or Taller

2 2.06%
  • 6'0 or Shorter

5 5.15%
  • 6'0 or Taller

14 14.43%
  • I don't care about height.

56 57.73%
  • Other (Comment below)

11 11.34%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I'm 6'6'', male. I've dated women ranging from spinners to amazonians. Not sure I could marry a woman taller than me though. I often wonder if I should just bite the bullet and find me a beast of a woman. "I want to make babies with her; think of them, great big monsters, they'd conquer the world." - Tormund

I've liked plenty of guys my height (5'8") but I do prefer taller. My hubby is 6'2" which is pretty perfect for us I think

It really depends on how attractive she is, alot of tall people look deformed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWorkingTitle View Post
    I'm 6'6'', male. I've dated women ranging from spinners to amazonians. Not sure I could marry a woman taller than me though.
    I feel like at 6'6'', the chances of even finding a woman taller than you are not that good.

Quote Originally Posted by Iliyra View Post
    I feel like at 6'6'', the chances of even finding a woman taller than you are not that good.
    I'm in my late twenties and have never encountered one. That end of the bell curve has to be near astronomical haha.

I've seen one, once. Funnily enough she was also asian looking. Was quite the opposite of what I would have expected given the stereotype of asians size. She was at the very least head taller than me, and I'm 170cm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

10+ Year Old Account
    I love tall women. Nice long legs!

Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    I've seen one, once. Funnily enough she was also asian looking. Was quite the opposite of what I would have expected given the stereotype of asians size. She was at the very least head taller than me, and I'm 170cm.
    Maybe she was part Gomarian. I expect if I ever do encounter one that she'd be of Nordic descent. A regular ole Neanderthal, like myself.

Deleted
    I'm in my late twenties and have never encountered one. That end of the bell curve has to be near astronomical haha.
    6'6" is like what, almost 2 metres? I am absolutely positive that I have never met a woman that tall either.
    Even at my ~5'10" I have a very hard time not being the tallest all the time. And I hate it.

6'6" is like what, almost 2 metres? I am absolutely positive that I have never met a woman that tall either.
    Even at my ~5'10" I have a very hard time not being the tallest all the time. And I hate it.
    Quick google search shows eight women taller than 6'6'' EVER in the WNBA (Women's National Basketball Association). Shows how truly rare they must be. And 5'10''? You're a shorty to me , despite that being a modelesque height. You shouldn't hate it though, as you must have great genetics and very long legs. Plus you can breathe/find your friends in large groups more easily.

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm 5'7". I've dated a few women taller than me, one as tall as 5'11". I had no problem with it. Love those long legs.

I'm 6'1 and my wife is about 5'2, but I don't have any real preference. I wouldn't have any issues dating a woman around 6'6. Taller than that would just be logistically challenging.
    Last edited by jellmoo; 2017-08-18 at 06:41 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Najnaj View Post
    198/6'6 and height is a non issue for me. Basically you are all midgets and I am used to it by now.
    Exactly. 6'7" here. When you get to a certain point, it all just looks the same. I've only ever seen one woman as tall as me in real life, and she was shaped like a damn mutant.

Deleted
    And 5'10''? You're a shorty to me , despite that being a modelesque height. You shouldn't hate it though, as you must have great genetics and very long legs. Plus you can breathe/find your friends in large groups more easily.
    I hate it because it makes me stand out. And while it is a modelesque height - I am not a model, so I don't really get anything from that.
    But it is how it is, I guess. Can't give away height anyway.

Deleted
    This thread is really hard to read. If only everyone used the metric system.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hate it because it makes me stand out. And while it is a modelesque height - I am not a model, so I don't really get anything from that.
    But it is how it is, I guess. Can't give away height anyway.
    That's stupid.

Taller is always better. Taller people are superior to shorter people. Short people just look stupid especially men they just look like overgrown teenagers.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm 6'1...was this woman I used to work with who had to be at least 6'3 maybe 6'4...other than her I haven't honestly really seen many women taller than me so it's hard to say...but damn was my coworker gorgeous...wouldn't mind she is a bit taller than me.

I love shorties, man. They just have that something spicy in them.

I admit to being shallow in that regard. they have to be taller then me. even if its by couple of inches. which honestly is not that difficult, since I'm 5'4". SO is 5'9" so he's basically perfect height. I can still wear heels and not tower over him, but at the same time I'm not like half his height

10+ Year Old Account
    Tall as me is fine. Taller gets a little weird but if its just like an inch or so difference that's not that bad. Super tall is no go for me but hey if we click I would probably let it go. Personally though I like shorter gals but not too short