Thread: Pokemon, Part 2

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Angry Bird
    uhahahahah

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Auxis View Post
    I'm sure a non-stab super effective Brick Break would still 2 shot the Bumbreon.
    Unless one of your team is a fighting type? Looking at gen 2 party sprites is really jarring, considering we have actual Pokemon sprites from gen 3 onwards.

-------------------------------------------
    Insurgence is fun playing from the start. My old save is on my old computer, but it's good because there are new Delta's all throughout (1 in the 1st gym city, 3 can be bought in the Game Corner, 1 really cool one in the Museum town with all of the bridges (spoiler: It's a Water type Axew, which is designed after a tiger shark. When it evolves into Fraxure, it gets a hook stuck in it's head fin. Then when it evolves into Haxorus, it becomes Water/Steel, it fuses with the hook and the hook turns into an anchor (which replaces his mouth blades), retains an amazing attack and good speed stat, and get's Heavy Crash so it roflstomps things because its ~210kgs.)
    Brick break doesn't exist till gen 3. I'm not sure how to get a fighting move on this because i really don't want dynamic punch

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Brick break doesn't exist till gen 3. I'm not sure how to get a fighting move on this because i really don't want dynamic punch
    Rock Smash is the only TM fighting move besides that, but it's only 20 BP so anything else will be better.

Fury Cutter is another SE TM move against Umbreon. Starts out on low 10 BP, but doubles on every consecutive hit.

15+ Year Old Account
    Rock Smash is the only TM fighting move besides that, but it's only 20 BP so anything else will be better.

Fury Cutter is another SE TM move against Umbreon. Starts out on low 10 BP, but doubles on every consecutive hit.
    Not super worth it when i can 2 shot it with earthquake pupitar. It's just my butt autism gets triggered when I can't teach my tyranitar brick break.

10+ Year Old Account
    World's is beginning tomorrow. Hnggggggggg

Hope they give us something. SOMETHING to tide us over.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

Quote Originally Posted by Auxis View Post
    World's is beginning tomorrow. Hnggggggggg

Hope they give us something. SOMETHING to tide us over.
    the return of the god pachurisu?
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Meh...

It has been confirmed that special packaged versions of Pokémon Gold & Pokémon Silver are to be released in Europe on September 22nd. These bundles include a special download code for the Virtual Console release of the game. It's not currently known if they contain anything additional yet or their cost but we'll post when we have it.

I can play this on emulator any day i want.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    I can play this on emulator any day i want.
    Emulator? Bah....

Deleted

So basically.... we still know next to nothing?
    Thanks nintendo, thanks...

10+ Year Old Account
    Well we have some new details. Ryuki appears to have a larger role than just showing up as a challenger to your title. Im not sure but i think there is a building on the empty plot in Hau'oli City (?)(1st city) on the new region map. The Lycanroc-Dusk said details soon, so maybe just maybe they might give us a way to get it ingame without the mystery gift. New awesome looking tree cave thing.

Its something to tide us over without flooding us.

Deleted
    Well, it's made me more interested than I was before...I will still probably be getting US myself, unless I see something that ruins it for me.

I would like to see some new pokemon though; here's another island that's part of the archipelago we've not been to yet! With like...30 or so new ones on it :P

Also, is Alolan Vulpix going to be a relevant story arch? Because Vulpix/Ninetales have always been my favourite pokemon and I love the Alolan ones just as much!

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok so the official website has been updated, but in the background in the 'star' is a pair of eyes which are coloured like necrozmas triangle. Hmmm.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, in the anime its Lillie's onky pokemon, and seems to be her signature.

- - - Updated - - -

The new Z-ring is called the Z-Power Ring.

- - - Updated - - -

Ominous dark clouds are spreading in the sky above the Alola region, the setting of Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon. New buildings and landscapes appear that were not previously seen in Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon.
    From the official site

- - - Updated - - -

Wait, so the special Lycanroc is distributed via Nintendo Network?

Oh gosh now my head hurts. Does this mean no mystery gift? I mean, they gave us Snorlium Z through mystery gift, why not this?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm currently not interested in US/UM, I'm honestly more excited to be able to play G/S all over again on my 3DS.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

inb4 is just hoopa again
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    Huh, maybe it will end up being closer to Black & White 2 rather than something like Platinum after all, at least on the story end. I will have to see more, it's still a hard sell without knowing what features it will have. Gotta need that endgame

10+ Year Old Account
    I liked that one more:

- - - Updated - - -

Since you guys are a bit blind:

Don't sweat the details!!!

Deleted
    I would like to change my previous statement of 'will probably still get' to 'yeah I have to have it now...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    I liked that one more:

- - - Updated - - -

Since you guys are a bit blind:

Also, OH MY GOSH you're right! I'm not very good at noticing stuff like that, even though now it's so obvious xD so, in other words....Kanto confirmed??

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Amber Lemur View Post
    @3:34
    Did following mons make a glorious return?!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahuun View Post
    @3:34
    Did following mons make a glorious return?!
    Huh, didn't consider that. Thought maybe it was a random Rockruff....

DON'T GO GETTING MY HOPES UP TAHUUN!!

15+ Year Old Account
    New girl trainer is absolutely adorable.

Emulator? Bah....
    Rekt
    Last edited by Video Games; 2017-08-18 at 06:53 PM.