View Poll Results: What do you think?

Voters
51. This poll is closed
  • I disagree with him but at least he is upfront.

18 35.29%
  • I agree with him but he is an idiot.

7 13.73%
  • He shouldn't say that it's mean.

11 21.57%
  • Other (Comment below)

15 29.41%
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    KKK is bad? Who knew..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dug View Post
    Yeah this type of person is totally capable of having a rational debate and will come to see that he's wrong with strong arguments and evidence.
    What do you mean @Dug come on he only wants to burn 11 million people like they did the jews who's crime is they happened to be born on the wrong side of an invisible lines. Maybe if Mexico could get fucked over a little more economically world wide, it would be of better comfort for this concerned citizen.

Shit you never know just imagine all those distracted drivers and people speeding, you know how much they cost us. :P
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Very fine people on both sides.

This guy is obviously hopeless retard. Well, then again racists usually are not smart.

I wonder who thought 'Imperial Wizard' sounded like anything but something a fucking 10 year old nerd would come up with.

Probably the same guy who started getting them to wear white sheets and dress up like a shitty cartoon ghost.

Also 'we'. Guy isn't even German, let alone a participant of WW2.

The irony is that this guy would probably have been killed in WW2 himself for being not only an immigrant but an American immigrant

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post

Really do you think this interview changed one mind one way or another?

Honestly
    There now exists footage of some fat white guy threatening to burn a small black woman who was being fairly polite.

I'm pretty sure thats damaging in both the short and long term to the KKK and neo-Nazis

Quote Originally Posted by Sliske View Post
    I wonder who thought 'Imperial Wizard' sounded like anything but something a fucking 10 year old nerd would come up with.

Probably the same guy who started getting them to wear white sheets and dress up like a shitty cartoon ghost.

The irony is that this guy would probably have been killed in WW2 himself for being not only an immigrant but an American immigrant
    He would probably be killed by his own troops.

Nazis and kkk are all the rage, radio silent for the past 8 years though

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    Give them a chance. There's good people on many sides. On many sides.
    Sadly there are an equal number of loud dumbfucks on both sides as well....

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.b489b1bcf0e5

I applaud this man, not for what he's saying, but because he's saying it. Immigrants/coloured can go around and say whatever they want that's derogatory, but if a white person says someone in 2017 it's god damn blasphemy, like it's suddenly shameful to be white.
    He's right, America was founded by white people, if you don't like the country and you're origin isn't from here, go back where you came, it's not racist.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    This guy is obviously hopeless retard. Well, then again racists usually are not smart.
    Your sentence makes you look "not smart" might want to go over it again if you're going to trash someones intelligence.

That was then, now they're trolling with Pepe memes. These aren't the sharpest tools in the shed.
    I applaud this man, not for what he's saying, but because he's saying it. Immigrants/coloured can go around and say whatever they want that's derogatory, but if a white person says someone in 2017 it's god damn blasphemy, like it's suddenly shameful to be white.
    He's right, America was founded by white people, if you don't like the country and you're origin isn't from here, go back where you came, it's not racist.
    Yup, you're racist. Sorry if I hurt your little feels.

If we don't interview these creeps and don't give them airtime, we'd realize they are a super super minority and their numbers would dwindle because their racism is totally unjust and uncalled for. People drove from over 12 hours away to participate in that protest in Charlottesville, and they only had a few hundred people. We live in a country with 360+ million people. We outnumber them quite a bit - we should ignore them and not respond to them the same way they act towards others.

Could you imagine, if people did want to show up and counter protest, that people gave them bottles of water, said "it's hot out, make sure you stay hydrated." And didn't respond to their acts of aggression and name-calling? I mean, it would be so hilarious to see people being nice to them, and realizing that all they want to do is spread hate, even when people are being kind.

When aggression is met with aggression, people start losing their ability to have proper discussions.
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

Quote Originally Posted by dipzz View Post
    The solution to violent anti-White rhetoric isn't to start a bunch of violent anti-Black rhetoric. The solution is to point out that its racist to be anti white and as we all know, racists are bad, m'kay.

Also, it is trivially easy to threaten a small black woman with a threat you know you'll never be able to uphold, let alone get away with. This guy is a fucking coward and a degenerate. Like all racists.

Civility decency, I know but fuck her right.
    That's not what any reasonable person expects from the KKK.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    This is why you don't give them a platform, people.
    No. Wrong. This IS why you give them a platform. So everyone knows how fucking stupid and based on emotion they are. Because of this interview there now exists footage of a fat moron explaining to this woman he does not like her because of her race and he wants to burn her because of it. That is abhorrent. And the more people that see this footage the more people can realize that KKK and Neo-nazis are not organizations not worth associating yourself with.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Cheese View Post
    No. Wrong. This IS why you give them a platform. So everyone knows how fucking stupid and based on emotion they are.
    No you don't because it gives the impression they're a much larger part of the population than they really are.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by oplawlz View Post
    That's not what any reasonable person expects from the KKK.
    You mean even after being allowed on her property to do an interview that he has as much to gain from as she?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    No you don't because it gives the impression they're a much larger part of the population than they really are.
    I don't understand how you got that out of this interview.

You mean even after being allowed on her property to do an interview that he has as much to gain from as she?
    Dont think you can really reason with people like that, his parents probably raised him like that from childhood.

10+ Year Old Account
    Proof of what we on the left have always known: the terrorists in America aren't Muslims.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

There now exists footage of some fat white guy threatening to burn a small black woman who was being fairly polite.

I'm pretty sure thats damaging in both the short and long term to the KKK and neo-Nazis
    I agree, if this guy was on my so called team, I would sure as shit want to beat the ever loving fuck out of him. I don't care who you hate his attitude was completely fucking inappropriate.

This is a great example of why racism in and of itself is a fucking stupid.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Dont think you can really reason with people like that, his parents probably raised him like that from childhood.
    Yeah, what about all the parents that raised their children with love and support and wanted them to be a doctor and they turned out to be a drug dealer, or committing bank robberies.

People make choices, I rather individuals be held accountable for their choices and people who freely associate with such people that make such choices be painted with the same brush.

Unless they are children