Thread: Bannon is out?

Page 16 of 33 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullettime View Post
    Yup. And then once Trump is gone, we can go back to arguing with each other over the way to move forward with healthcare, government spending, foreign policy, and other areas.

Trump's presidency has just created strange bedfellows out of the lot of us.
    Indeed. Fuck man I'm craving for some actual NORMAL politics. You know. "Let's discuss social security", not "Is Trump really wrong when he says there are good Nazis?". Like that is where we are today. This is madness.

But no, here we are, trying to collectively give the Heimlich maneuver to America that decided to swallow a chicken bone.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeezy911 View Post
    You act like Trump actually gives a fuck.
    "He actually think its funny. He's laughing at it"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    Shoot! Jeezy and the other Trumpkins have been in denial for almost a year now.
    But the break-up just happened.

Shoot! Jeezy and the other Trumpkins have been in denial for almost a year now.
    Taking his President from him is something that will happen to him. He doesn't have to be okay with it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Trumps Castle is crumbling and on fire.
    Which seems to only happen to villains.

Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    But the break up just happened.
    Maybe he'll call back?! *weep* Maybe Bannon and Trumpie-poo will work things out and give it another shot?!

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Uh-huh. And hows' that been working out for the orange sack of shit? Things on the upswing? Agenda moving forward?

Oh.
    It's a long 7 1/2 years. I can't help it the crazies on the left won't let anything useful get done. It should be better with the Super Majority of 2018.

Deleted
    It's a long 7 1/2 years. I can't help it the crazies on the left won't let anything useful get done. It should be better with the Super Majority of 2018.
    With or without Trump?

But we understand, Jeezy911, the first stage of grieving is denial. We feel sorry for your fanship.
    Sorry I don't live in your echo chamber, still like Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Right...

(I was trying to find a video of just that scene from Zelda OOT. Its almost like good stomps out evil even if it takes time.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

The GOP has control of everything. If they cannot get it done, you shouldn't blame the people who are not in charge.

With or without Trump?
    7 1/2 years to go, get used to it.

Deleted
    Sorry I don't live in your echo chamber, still like Trump.
    Seriously, I'm truly sorry for you, you invested so much on something that is now crumbling. Grieving is hard.

Did something break in your head? Because last checked Rep's had the majority in office and it was a Rep who stopped the last "Healthcare" bill.

Just can't admit defeat can you, Just die on that hill then.

Denial is the first step to acceptance.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Indeed. Fuck man I'm craving for some actual NORMAL politics. You know. "Let's discuss social security", not "Is Trump really wrong when he says there are good Nazis?". Like that is where we are today. This is madness.

But no, here we are, trying to collectively give the Heimlich maneuver to America that decided to swallow a chicken bone.
    And that's what some of the hardcore Trump supporters don't see or care about. It's not hating America. Some of us are directly opposite other posters on a realistic political spectrum. Some of us are right, some of us are left....Trumpkins are out on fucking Jupiter.

We just identify the larger problem. We'll go back to arguing over ways to structure the budget, social security, etc after Trump is gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    I like to think of it like this.

We can't make Iron Man IRL, because real world battery and materials technology suck compared to fiction. This is the closest we get.

Everything is stupid. Everything sucks. Everything is shit.

In just the same vein, instead of a devious, genius, capable, successful President Lex Luthor, we get this guy.

In the Comic-book multiverse, we live on Earth-R, for Retarded. Because everything potentially amazing or successful goes completely fucking retarded here.

It's a long 7 1/2 years. I can't help it the crazies on the left won't let anything useful get done.
    Homeboy, the left hasn't prevented shit. It's been a mixture of the administrations inability to even nominate candidates for hundreds of positions that are still open, much less push for a legislative agenda without instantly having Trump sabotage everything, and Trumps own party being unable to pass shit.

You're god-damn adorable.

If that is how you want to spin it.

Man, going to be hard to get into the White House and access to the Orange Turd with no official position.
    doesn't take much to make a call, Bannon will go back to working from behind the scene, Trump still needs the media guru spinning the propaganda, and bannon still needs his puppet.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Homeboy, the left hasn't prevented shit. It's been a mixture of the administrations inability to even nominate candidates for hundreds of positions that are still open, much less push for a legislative agenda without instantly having Trump sabotage everything, and Trumps own party being unable to pass shit.

You're god-damn adorable.
    Yeah they must be forgetting that Trump's picks haven't been getting blocked. He's not nominating people for shit himself, no one is stepping up to want to work for him, his factions are all in fighting, and even their nominations for positions have to pass some bullshit Trump loyalty test. The federal government is running on a skeleton crew right now which is not healthy at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation