Thread: Bannon is out?

Page 17 of 33 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    I like to think of it like this.

We can't make Iron Man IRL, because real world battery and materials technology suck compared to fiction. This is the closest we get.

Everything is stupid. Everything sucks. Everything is shit.

In just the same vein, instead of a devious, genius, capable, successful President Lex Luthor, we get this guy.

In the Comic-book multiverse, we live on Earth-R, for Retarded. Because everything potentially amazing or successful goes completely fucking retarded here.
    In bizarro world lex luthor is retarded trump. In fact luthor is bald so its fitting that trump has hair and is a moron. Luthor also presumable has normal sized hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post
    doesn't take much to make a call, Bannon will go back to working from behind the scene, Trump still needs the media guru spinning the propaganda, and bannon still needs his puppet.
    Bannon has been on record going against Trump in the past few days. Trump has even publicly tossed around the idea of firing Bannon and reports that Trump thought Bannon was a leaker.

The Breitbart machine is already revving up for war against Fox if you go check out their site.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

Quote Originally Posted by Jeezy911 View Post
    It's a long 7 1/2 years. I can't help it the crazies on the left won't let anything useful get done. It should be better with the Super Majority of 2018.
    Really? So whose going to run Trump's 2020 campaign? Who going to be out there as a surrogate? Trump has handed Democrats the single best campaign add in American history with his "good Nazi" rant.

It takes an army to make a President. Trump's army has abandoned him or been fired.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Etselion View Post
    I look forward to similar spin when Trump goes.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullettime View Post
    Yeah they must be forgetting that Trump's picks haven't been getting blocked. He's not nominating people for shit himself, no one is stepping up to want to work for him, his factions are all in fighting, and even their nominations for positions have to pass some bullshit Trump loyalty test. The federal government is running on a skeleton crew right now which is not healthy at all.
    I'll work with him, but I am a whore that would do anything besides getting naky for money.

Deleted
    doesn't take much to make a call, Bannon will go back to working from behind the scene, Trump still needs the media guru spinning the propaganda, and bannon still needs his puppet.
    Against Trump and the White House? Because that's what Bannon did the past days and Breibart is doing now.

That 6D Chess play is indeed supreme.

I like to think of it like this.

We can't make Iron Man IRL, because real world battery and materials technology suck compared to fiction. This is the closest we get.

Everything is stupid. Everything sucks. Everything is shit.

In just the same vein, instead of a devious, genius, capable, successful President Lex Luthor, we get this guy

In the Comic-book multiverse, we live on Earth-R, for Retarded. Because everything potentially amazing or successful goes completely fucking retarded here.
    10/10 you win the Internets today that's just funny and sad on how true it is.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

And that's what some of the hardcore Trump supporters don't see or care about. It's not hating America. Some of us are directly opposite other posters on a realistic political spectrum. Some of us are right, some of us are left....Trumpkins are out on fucking Jupiter.

We just identify the larger problem. We'll go back to arguing over ways to structure the budget, social security, etc after Trump is gone.
    Trumpkins existed in congress before he was elected, they will continue to be there as long as the party and its people accept party over country

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I look forward to similar spin when Trump goes.
    You didn't read it. That was blatant sarcasm.

Yeah they must be forgetting that Trump's picks haven't been getting blocked. He's not nominating people for shit himself, no one is stepping up to want to work for him, his factions are all in fighting, and even their nominations for positions have to pass some bullshit Trump loyalty test. The federal government is running on a skeleton crew right now which is not healthy at all.
    This just needs to be repeated to the Trumpkins like Jeezy.

Trump can't even find a few hundred people to staff must-fill positions. Nobody wants to tarnish their resume working for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    Against Trump and the White House? Because that's what Bannon did the past days and Breibart is doing now.

That 6D Chess playing is indeed supreme.
    They worked step in step for to long, I can't see this as being more then a short term, if not an out (another) distraction misdirect ploy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    You didn't read it. That was blatant sarcasm.
    Its not something I can take for granted any more.

Deleted
    They worked step in step for to long, I can't see this as being more then a short term, if not an out (another) distraction misdirect ploy.
    Or Trump did a Trump and fired someone disloyal to him. With Kelly approving.

Because what agenda did Trump managed to pass the last 7 months? The ban that pretty much doesn't work? That's it? The Russian sanctions were also planned by Trump and Bannon?

Gorka and Miller next. Get the nazis out of the white house.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    Its not something I can take for granted any more.
    Unfortunately, no. But I promise this wasn't spin, this was comedy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Gorka and Miller next. Get the nazis out of the white house.
    But if you get rid of the Head Nazi, doesn't it cure the others?

Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    Or Trump did a Trump and fired someone disloyal to him. With Kelly approving.

Because what agenda did Trump managed to pass the last 7 months? The ban that pretty much doesn't work? That's it?
    Well either way I'm sure it will be leaked if they have extended contact in the future. Trump is many things, A vile, un-empathetic, egotistical shit stain but giving the devil his due; he is an amazing con man that thrives on chaos.

Donald Trump's "Political Revolution"

Rofl.

The Apprentice - White House Edition is down to just two.

10+ Year Old Account
    Donald Trump's "Political Revolution"

Rofl.
    Needs a ghost blur of Mooch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey when Gingrich was calling for "serious changes| or Trump's time in office was at risk, was that code? Was Gingrich asked to pressure Trump into firing Bannon?