Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Is there a reason that Mythic dungeons are not queueable at this point in time?

Title says it all. Mythic dungeons are not hard anymore, the difficulty lies on M+. Is there a reason that they are not queue-able at this point in time? so new players can enter one without the need of forming a group?

easy for some , challenging for others, they still require certain criteria and organization that a random que doesn't bring. Forming a group takes seconds

Deleted
    The real question is why there is even a need for normal, heroic and mythic difficulties in the first place when mythic+ excists. Heroic difficulty is the really perplexing one.

Deleted
    Yeah, the base mythic dungeons should be queue able by now, don't know why Blizzard is so against it.

I agree with the OP considering the last mythic I did as resto and the only thing i did was swap to resto and had zero points in my resto staff. It is completly a huge crush fest.

7+ Year Old Account
    because the majority of the player base is casual(True Casual) and for they heroic sometime is already really hard.

I don't think its about difficulty. I think its about introducing people to the grp finder so they will be more likely to use it in the future and step out of the queue-only content. I suspect participation levels for normal+ raiding are higher this expac then past expacs (% participation not necessarily numeric).

10+ Year Old Account
    The same reason you can't queue alone for rated PvP. There is none.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm, no thanks. I can go with the basic Mythic+, the rest, well - team up.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raego View Post
    Yeah, the base mythic dungeons should be queue able by now, don't know why Blizzard is so against it.
    Maybe they'd prefer players exercise the bare minimum social interaction in their MMO. Crazy, right?

Deleted
    You don't need any interaction, you can queue and get accepted in group finder without ever exchanging a single word. So if their intention was to encourage interaction, they utterly failed.

Quote Originally Posted by dragonanx View Post
    because the majority of the player base is casual(True Casual) and for they heroic sometime is already really hard.
    I am a super extra casual atm sitting on 876 ilvl, which is gained by doing some LFR and some Broken sore... I stomp through mythics easily without a healer even just 5 dps.

10+ Year Old Account
    Would be nice to be able to queue for a dungeon and get a keystone. It's hard now to join M+ if you have low ilvl.

Because the gear is high enough ilvl that if you spam enough of them you could bypass some earlier LFR with some titanforging luck.

10+ Year Old Account
    Because they were never intended to be.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

10+ Year Old Account
    I agree, it should be queue-able; they're pretty much just heroics at this point.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mythic 0s are pretty easy now. I don't see why they shouldn't be. 7.3 should add this.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by j0ust View Post
    Maybe they'd prefer players exercise the bare minimum social interaction in their MMO. Crazy, right?
    Because using the group finder, applying to a group you find and saying hi as you're invited to the group is so much more social than queueing for a random dungeon and saying hi at the beginning of the dungeon, right?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by hyphnos View Post
    Because the gear is high enough ilvl that if you spam enough of them you could bypass some earlier LFR with some titanforging luck.
    Don't see a problem with that.

15+ Year Old Account
    Because using the group finder, applying to a group you find and saying hi as you're invited to the group is so much more social than queueing for a random dungeon and saying hi at the beginning of the dungeon, right?

- - - Updated - - -

Don't see a problem with that.
    Exactly the point people need to understand.