Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fiend View Post
    Castile was smoking Pot behind the wheel of his car and I think Traffic violations which is why he was pulled over. And I think this is a perfect time to draw this up.

http://time.com/4404987/police-violence/

EVERY SINGLE SITUATION HERE is done by a miscommunication with officers and often ignoring what the Officers say. With a very small percent being actual Cops doing something horrible and illegal.

Yes, They happen, but the Media and political groups make them seem the norm and a pandemic, when the reality is, the Numbers are at a record LOW.7
    Provide evidence that he was smoking pot, because you keep making that claim.
    "stop puting you idiotic liberal words into my mouth"
    -ynnady

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by NineSpine View Post
    You think that Philando Castille could have produced, pointed, and fired a gun before the officer could have pulled the trigger? Really? Have you ever used firearms at all?
    Alright then, what if the Perp DID produce his gun and got shot instead then? Would the Officer have been justified for solving the situation with gunfire?

- - - Updated - - -

Provide evidence that he was smoking pot, because you keep making that claim.
    ... The fucking Court CASE?

Quote Originally Posted by Tackhisis View Post
    Because those civilians are living in a country where everybody wears weapons which are capable to kill a man with a flinch of a finger.

Because they are civil servants and their life is protected an they have a right to protect it with deadly force.
    Other countries, like Canada and Israel, have gun ownership. They don't have this problem.

They are civil servants, not a super-class of people whose lives are more valuable than everyone else. Do you know what we do to soldiers who don't know how to conduct themselves in tense situations? We dishonorably discharge them.

- - - Updated - - -

Alright then, what if the Perp DID produce his gun and got shot instead then? Would the Officer have been justified for solving the situation with gunfire?
    Yes, obviously.

There was no evidence presented that he was smoking pot.
    -ynnady

Hmm have they cought any cop killing retards yet? Would be nice to see them all on death row asap.

... The fucking Court CASE?
    That's only the officer talking. No other evidence.

You do want to live in Judge Dredd land.

Castile was smoking Pot behind the wheel of his car and I think Traffic violations which is why he was pulled over. And I think this is a perfect time to draw this up.
    Nope. Try again.

EVERY SINGLE SITUATION HERE is done by a miscommunication with officers and often ignoring what the Officers say. With a very small percent being actual Cops doing something horrible and illegal.

Yes, They happen, but the Media and political groups make them seem the norm and a pandemic, when the reality is, the Numbers are at a record LOW.7
    Yet cops in other countries manage to not gun down people over "miscommunications". All the people I mentioned were innocent. Yet died, besides Kinsey who luckily only got injured, because of twitchy cop fingers.

Dunno in what world you want to live in, but I don't want to live in one where innocent people, including children, die because of gross incompetence by law enforcement officers.

Deleted
    Other countries, like Canada and Israel, have gun ownership. They don't have this problem.

They are civil servants, not a super-class of people whose lives are more valuable than everyone else. Do you know what we do to soldiers who don't know how to conduct themselves in tense situations? We dishonorably discharge them.

Yes, obviously.

There was no evidence presented that he was smoking pot.
    Neither of these countries have large populations of Poor, Uneducated, unemployed people who have developed a large gang culture.

10+ Year Old Account
    Paranoia doesn't protect anyone. That's the point. It causes unnecessary civilian deaths and puts citizens on edge with the police, leading to even more deaths. It's a vicious cycle, and you don't break it by encouraging MORE paranoia on the part of the police.
    Look at the below post. Note the irony.

The police have the same "paranoia" they have had for decades... That "paranoia" is common sense meant to protect themselves, like assuming someone is armed and being alert until they know differently.

The only thing that has changed of late is SJWs encouraging retarded opinions like below...

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Oberyn Martell View Post
    When the cops are as out of control as they are in the USA, I'd be trigger happy against them too.

Guess What I am an advocate not of? If he doesn't reach for the papers, BY LAW, there is no legal ramifications for Castille to be shot.
    BY LAW he did nothing wrong. He was complying with both orders given, in literally the only way those orders could both be followed. Was he supposed to be the (quoting several dozen different people of same idea from the thread) "useless criminal thug disobeying orders, and deserves to get shot" instead, by breaking one order?

Yes, but he was shot unarmed instead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Dunno in what world you want to live in, but I don't want to live in one where innocent people, including children, die because of gross incompetence by law enforcement officers.
    If they were innocent, they would have been found guilty of Manslaughter, those who were not, were innocent. That is the point of Law. Your "Feelings" and "opinions" do not matter.

They are PROVEN not guilty, and despite the claims of people like BLM and the big powerful men in the Democratic party, they havn't able to levy this power to make these people guilty.

So No matter what you people say, or how much you gnash your teeth. You are wrong, by Word of Law.

Deal with it.

Neither of these countries have large populations of Poor, Uneducated, unemployed people who have developed a large gang culture.
    Large gang culture has been pretty much dead for over a decade. Watch fewer movies, leave the house more. You don't know the first thing about the current state of the inner cities of America, not to mention the fact that a significant portion of these shootings are happening in non-urban areas, where gang culture never existed in the first place.

Other countries actually do have significant gang issues. Japan has a HUGE organize crime problem, for example, yet they don't have these problems with police.

You think Canada and Israel don't have lower classes? They do. They just don't respond to them with constant violence and punishment.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    Look at the below post. Note the irony.

The police have the same "paranoia" they have had for decades... That "paranoia" is common sense meant to protect themselves, like assuming someone is armed and being alert until they know differently.

The only thing that has changed of late is SJWs encouraging retarded opinions like below...
    Yet other developed nations don't have this problem, and they have police too.
    -ynnady

If they were innocent, they would have been found guilty of Manslaughter, those who were not, were innocent. That is the point of Law. Your "Feelings" and "opinions" do not matter.

They are PROVEN not guilty, and despite the claims of people like BLM and the big powerful men in the Democratic party, they havn't able to levy this power to make these people guilty.

So No matter what you people say, or how much you gnash your teeth. You are wrong, by Word of Law.

Deal with it.
    The law has proven to be very unreliable when it comes to dealing with cops. The standard for prosecuting or convicting them is not the same it is for regular citizens.

Deleted
    Large gang culture has been pretty much dead for over a decade. Watch fewer movies, leave the house more. You don't know the first thing about the current state of the inner cities of America, not to mention the fact that a significant portion of these shootings are happening in non-urban areas, where gang culture never existed in the first place.

Other countries actually do have significant gang issues. Japan has a HUGE organize crime problem, for example, yet they don't have these problems with police.

You think Canada and Israel don't have lower classes? They do. They just don't respond to them with constant violence and punishment.

- - - Updated - - -

Yet other developed nations don't have this problem, and they have police too.
    So now you're just deluded? I didn't say huge organized crime. I said Gang Culture, and it is very much alive still among Poor Youths of America.

So you believe OJ and Casey Anthony are innocent because the court found them not guilty?

Deal with it.
    Not guilty =/= innocent.
    -ynnady

What crimes have they committed?

Deal with it.
    No. They were merely found not guilty. Even though they gunned down citizens who had committed no crimes. And that is why BLM exists.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    The law has proven to be very unreliable when it comes to dealing with cops. The standard for prosecuting or convicting them is not the same it is for regular citizens.
    That's your Opinion though, not fact. Just because Cops are proven Innocent and not guility, does not mean they are guilty and the system is wrong.

So now you're just deluded? I didn't say huge organized crime. I said Gang Culture, and it is very much alive still among Poor Youths of America.
    Gangs are organized crime. So, now you not only don't understand the situation itself, but you also don't even know the definitions of the words you are using.
    -ynnady

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    No. They were merely found not guilty. Even though they gunned down citizens who had committed no crimes. And that is why BLM exists.
    So the system must be wrong.... because Black people?

That's your Opinion though, not fact. Just because Cops are proven Innocent and not guility, does not mean they are guilty and the system is wrong.
    Courts don't declare people innocent, ever.
    -ynnady

Deleted
    Gangs are organized crime. So, now you not only don't understand the situation itself, but you also don't even know the definitions of the words you are using.
    No, you're just twisting my words and ignoring what I am saying because it hurts your Narrative. I think we're reach the point where we can politely try and refute arguments here.