Page 16 of 39 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    Footage I saw was a bunch of people shouting BLM slogans chasing a cop and spitting on him as he ran behind barricade lines. You know that this is going to come down to 15,000+ BLM/Antifa vs the Cops if the rally holds up until sundown.
    What "BLM slogans" in particular? I'm also curious what recess you're pulling these numbers from.

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Also Trump spent 3 tweets figuring out how to spell "heal" correctly.

Awesome.
    Get that man some spell check

Quote Originally Posted by Xandrigity View Post
    Get that man some spell check
    Twitter really needs an edit button but holy shit. Just another example of how flippantly and retardedly he tweets online. Does his phone not have an auto-correct? Is he using a flip phone from 2005?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    The Boston PD just talked about what I assume is this.

They found 3 protestors in body armor and after taking them back to the police department, they found one of them had a gun.

So this was confirmed by the cops.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysia View Post
    What "BLM slogans" in particular? I'm also curious what recess you're pulling these numbers from.
    "pigs in a blanket fry them like bacon?" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJSeeyqL_Fc
    "What do we wan't dead cops when do we wan't it now" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqQXmnMr_w8

But they're not a hate group.

Good, unlawful guns have no place at a peaceful rally.

Quote Originally Posted by Moshots View Post
    "pigs in a blanket fry them like bacon?" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJSeeyqL_Fc
    "What do we wan't dead cops when do we wan't it now" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqQXmnMr_w8

http://www.snopes.com/black-lives-ma...n-baton-rouge/

Also, got sources for the two cases you mentioned earlier?

http://www.snopes.com/black-lives-ma...n-baton-rouge/

Also, got sources for the two cases you mentioned earlier?
    Wow I didn't even know this was fake. I just thought it was them.

But inb4 "SNOPES IS LIBURL DUH CANT BE TRUSTED!"

But hey I learned a thing.

You mean those smaller gatherings that are widely denounced by BLM leaders? I'm asking about this specific event, not past events that have already been denounced by the group.

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

And? they still said it.. They still are a hate group..... the Klan with a tan.
    You don't...you don't see how it being attributed to them despite it happening at at different place, at a different time, and in a wholly different march with a different group of people is misleading?

Anything to smear your enemies I guess. Criticize BLM all you want. I don't like them and find them wholly reductive in the discussion of race. But don't sit there and engage in deliberate lying to do so.

LOL, #TrumpMustResign because some random dude wearing a MAGA hat broke the law.

Let's ignore the 27 arrests (so far) of counter-protestors, most for violence. Only share facts if they support your views.

The cops here are doing a good job of getting troublemakers on both sides off the streets.
    Only a great fool would vote for a lunatic. I am not a great fool, so I can clearly not choose the candidate on the Right.

But they must have known I was not a great fool, and would have counted on it, so I can clearly not choose the corrupt candidate on the Left.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    I don't see any antifa.

It's almost as if people don't protest against Nazi's when you don't have Nazi's organising meetings.
    You'da thunk it eh? You can protest free speech without being a racist/sexist/homophobe/whateverist and as long as the approach is mature and actually focuses on the problem, no one will fight it. Charlottesville was racism at it's most obvious, this seems more like a real free speech protest aimed at fighting back against loud mouthed fascists on the left who are denying conservatives their right to speak, even when the speakers aren't known for hate speech or racism.

Quote Originally Posted by LongTimeCreeper View Post
    LOL, #TrumpMustResign because some random dude wearing a MAGA hat broke the law.

Let's ignore the 27 arrests (so far) of counter-protestors, most for violence. Only share facts if they support your views.
    I mean you're flatout just lying here.

The cops didn't say the 27 arrests were counter protesters. They didn't even say it was because of violence. I just sat here and watched the entire press conference from the Boston PD. They flatout talked about a 3rd group, that wasn't the protesters or counter protesters, who were there to agitate.

Maybe take your own advice about sharing "facts."

You don't...you don't see how it being attributed to them despite it happening at at different place, at a different time, and in a wholly different march with a different group of people is misleading?

Anything to smear your enemies I guess. Criticize BLM all you want. I don't like them and find them wholly reductive in the discussion of race. But don't sit there and engage in deliberate lying to do so.
    Much like the left claim every gathering of more than 10 white people is a White supremecist rally... A trump rally during election time WHITE SURPREMECIST RALLY... A conservative Speaker NAZI NAZI NAZI.. I mean shit i'm surprised the left havn't started boycotting toby keith concerts as secret KKK gatherings.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    So what I'm gathering so far from the thread -
    Far right = Nazis
    Conservatives = Nazis by association and helping empower them.
    Anyone who thinks the far left shouldn't be punching anyone they deem a fascist = Nazi sympathisers.
    Anyone who disagrees with this entire "everyone's a Nazi " sentiment = clear far right winger Nazis.

Have I got it right?
    No, you are completely wrong. And if you can't see that, you must be either delusional, or ideologically blinded.

Much like the left claim every gathering of more than 10 white people is a White supremecist rally... A trump rally during election time WHITE SURPREMECIST RALLY... A conservative Speaker NAZI NAZI NAZI.. I mean shit i'm surprised the left havn't started boycotting toby keith concerts as a secret KKK gatherings.
    Okay so whataboutism galore got it.

I find it funny that you and your ilk use this line in response to people talking about the actual, self-described, white supremacists and neo-nazis who were marching with swastikas and seig heiling Trump at their event.

Anything to deflect, huh? You really don't see how you're doing the literal exact same thing as the people you're whining about? REALLY? Eesh.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yirrah View Post
    Yep, which is why there is now laws that protects you from being fired for discriminatory reasons. Being coloured is not a choice, being a Clansman is.
    Being a member of the NAACP is also a choice.
    As I said, you can have all the dialogue you want. You HAVE freedom of speech, you don't have freedom from consequences of speech.
    As i said, a black man in the south did have free speech, after all the men lynching him weren't employed by the government.
    That describes your analogy between coloured people and the KKK more than anything. Are you honestly incapable of understanding the difference between something you can change, and something you cannot?
    This doesn't relate to what i said in any way, you get that right?
    And it doesn't mean that they should be excepted from consequences when they spew things that people find abhorrent.
    Should people be able to say things that other people find offensive?
    Whether or not the repercussions are social or legal doesn't really matter, because the consequences does chill free speech.

nah that what a BLM rally is about..

OMG you shot a guy waving a gun at children /riot
    OMG you shot a guy who reached into a cops car for his gun after punching the cop so hard he was diagnosed with a concussion... /riot
    Take your shit and peddle it to someone else.

Much like the left claim every gathering of more than 10 white people is a White supremecist rally... A trump rally during election time WHITE SURPREMECIST RALLY... A conservative Speaker NAZI NAZI NAZI.. I mean shit i'm surprised the left havn't started boycotting toby keith concerts as secret KKK gatherings.
    Don't give them more ideas

I mean you're flatout just lying here.

The cops didn't say the 27 arrests were counter protesters. They didn't even say it was because of violence. I just sat here and watched the entire press conference from the Boston PD. They flatout talked about a 3rd group, that wasn't the protesters or counter protesters, who were there to agitate.

Maybe take your own advice about sharing "facts."
    The Boston globe has reported it, most for causing small confrontations. That is violence. Not sure how you can believe that the agitators are not part of the counter-protest.
    Only a great fool would vote for a lunatic. I am not a great fool, so I can clearly not choose the candidate on the Right.

But they must have known I was not a great fool, and would have counted on it, so I can clearly not choose the corrupt candidate on the Left.