View Poll Results: Sex on the First Date?

Voters
529. This poll is closed
  • NO, NO, NOPE Not even a kiss I am a Lady!

35 6.62%
  • Sure go with what you feel those rules are outdated.

380 71.83%
  • Maybe a Kiss

50 9.45%
  • Maybe the 2nd Date (Fooling around)

35 6.62%
  • Third day (Maybe) Or (Comment below)

29 5.48%
Page 33 of 45 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    Hahaha, what the fuck. I can't...
    If you haven't figured it out yet, he's been trolling for like half the thread. Just ignore him.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduin Menethil View Post
    I wanted to, but every time I opened the video I blushed and had to look away.
    ...and you've never been the least bit curious as to what one looks like?

Time to corrupt you, young padawan! Don't shield your eyes this time!

http://www.mmo-champion.com/customavatars/avatar1370736_8.gif

10+ Year Old Account
    I've only been doing it for almost 3 months now. It takes time. I see improvements every day.
    Why don't you just settle down and get married. It sounds tedious to be wasting so much time on dating.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Why don't you just settle down and get married. It sounds tedious to be wasting so much time on dating.
    Yeah why don't I shoot myself in the head instead. Why live?

7+ Year Old Account
    This thread took a turn for the magical!

- - - Updated - - -

You just haven't had any guys who were good at it yet.
    What every girl needs is a night of passion with a 32 year old guy whose sexual experiences consist of a fictional encounter with a couple of prostitutes and a steamy 5 minute tumble capped off with flatulence!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thoughtcrime View Post
    What every girl needs is a night of passion with a 32 year old guy whose sexual experiences consist of a fictional encounter with a couple of prostitutes and a steamy 5 minute tumble capped off with flatulence!
    Stop promoting yourself.

7+ Year Old Account
    Stop promoting yourself.
    If only I dared to dream.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seems slutty. Like fucking a stranger, which has also been normalized for some reason.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by docterfreeze View Post
    Seems slutty. Like fucking a stranger, which has also been normalized for some reason.
    "Sluts" are the best. Keep up, son.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistame View Post
    "Sluts" are the best. Keep up, son.
    For people who care about sex only, I guess.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can guarantee the majority of people saying no for whatever fedora logic reason would jump into bed with a quickness if the opportunity actually presented itself. These threads always attract the worst turbo geeks this forum has to offer.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you value yourself I don't see why you would settle.

7+ Year Old Account
    Sorry, but it's not a binary equation. There's more than just random sex or a relationship. One can care about people without being committed to them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry, but it's not a binary equation. There's more than just random sex or a relationship. One can care about people without being committed to them.
    If you're in a FWB situation and you both care for each other, that's a relationship. If you don't and are only in it for sex, that's random sex. Where's the grey area?

You don't really know someone after just one date. If all you want is sex then there are sites for that kind of stuff, I'm personally not that shallow. Also, why the hell do you care who I find attractive or not? Saying someone is racist because they only find a certain kind of person attractive is ridiculously ignorant. That's like telling a gay man that he is sexist because he doesn't want to have sex with a woman. The levels of absurdity are off the charts.

7+ Year Old Account
    If you're in a FWB situation and you both care for each other, that's a relationship. If you don't and are only in it for sex, that's random sex. Where's the grey area?
    But it's not a committed relationship. One can have multiple partners and care for them all. Even a one-night stand is a one-night "relationship", using your logic. Well, unless you're just hate-fucking them. And just as a reminder: Sex is natural. Monogamy isn't.

10+ Year Old Account
    But it's not a committed relationship. One can have multiple partners and care for them all. Even a one-night stand is a one-night "relationship", using your logic. Well, unless you're just hate-fucking them. And just as a reminder: Sex is natural. Monogamy isn't.
    Dont think both parties care about each other in a one night stand beyond using each other for sexual release.

You really don't want to use the natural argument. Cause in that case, raping is natural. Unprotected sex every time is natural. Women seeking to only be in a relationship with the biggest, strongest man is natural. Having as many kids as possible is natural.

7+ Year Old Account
    Dont think both parties care about each other in a one night stand beyond using each other for sexual release.

You really don't want to use the natural argument. Cause in that case, raping is natural. Unprotected sex every time is natural. Women seeking to only be in a relationship with the biggest, strongest man is natural. Having as many kids as possible is natural.
    I'm just pointing out that trash-talking people who aren't interested in commitment is more stupid than you believing that there's something wrong with it (which there's not). Your morals are yours, so keep them to yourself.

Monogamy is totally natural, several species mate for life and humans have a history of monogomous relationships spanning thousands of years. Just because not everyone is inclined towards monogamy doesn't mean it's an overall unnatural practice.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Monogamy is totally natural, several species mate for life and humans have a history of monogomous relationships spanning thousands of years. Just because not everyone is inclined towards monogamy doesn't mean it's an overall unnatural practice.
    The context here is about people. Humans are not monogamous by nature. Monogamous relationships are a social construct. That's not to say that those relationships are bad, but one has to keep that in mind when trying to preach one's personal morals.