Page 35 of 39 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    Watching that stream lmao. Americans are such wimps. All fucking chest puffing. Either throw a punch or shut the fuck up.
    BLM and Antifa in a nut shell.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathreim View Post
    Explain, please.

Deleted
    The problem with BLM and Antifa is the same as Occupy, no central leadership. Autonomous groups don't work because to change anything on a national scale; you have to challenge the existing power structures. Not just subvert them.

The whole thing feels like Occupy's legacy. Its all fine and well confronting white supremists, but then what?

Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    It's really disturbing to see people protesting covering their faces and wearing masks and sunglasses.
    They don't want the Nazis to ID them and attack them online and at their jobs........like they do the Nazis!
    Me thinks Chromie has a whole lot of splaining to do!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Explain, please.
    Its all virtue signalling and posturing. They are only dangerous if they think they can get away with violence the moment they are met with police force they slink away like beaten dogs.

These riots only happen because of weak showings from the police. A strong showing of overwhelming force will pacify them without having to resort to actual violence.

When the state officials order cops not to intercede it will get very violent we have seen that from California and Virginia. But Texas and Massachusetts were not going to put up with any bullshit so things were calm.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's past bed time now, all of these lonely people will make their mothers worry if they don't come back soon home.

Go home before an idiot decides to make an idiotic decision, please.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

Its all virtue signalling and posturing. They are only dangerous if they think they can get away with violence the moment they are met with police force they slink away like beaten dogs.

These riots only happen because of weak showings from the police. A strong showing of overwhelming force will pacify them without having to resort to actual violence.

When the state officials order cops not to intercede it will get very violent we have seen that from California and Virginia. But Texas and Massachusetts were not going to put up with any bullshit so things were calm.
    Wait, I thought they were dangerous terrorists.

Lost interest in watching protest stream started watching cat videos instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Xandrigity View Post
    That's my point you can't detach nutters from free speech just to be politically correct. Free speech is for everyone or no one.
    Free speech isn't letting just anyone represent you at your protest, however. There are social consequences to having some of your speakers be known alt-right blowhards, and these consequences do not infringe on free speech.

Yes, I know, saying ''this free speech rally has people whose opinions I don't like so I won't go!'' does sound counter-productive. But I call it picking your battles. Everyone has a right to free speech insofar as they're protected from the government's retribution. But free speech doesn't mean I have to like what someone says or be present when they say such things.

I don't think that's a real Garrison. Misses like 20 labels.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Wait, I thought they were dangerous terrorists.
    Terrorists are always cowards until they have an advantage. You don't see ISIS attacking US military bases now do you? No they go after children and civilians or use hit and run tactics.

Antifa's tactics are no different they only attack people and riot when they think they can get away with it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wanna know when we can stop calling them Protestors and start calling them Terrorists.
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    I like Skroe to be honest. He sees threats and chooses to engage them. That is a great asset to have. I dont share his views that trump is literally Hitler and those that voted for him are all Nazis. It is interesting though how he has formed this strange alliance with the folks he used to argue with, but once trump is gone i have a feeling that the unity Trump brought them will end.
    Oh the brakes will slam on that. Without the veneer of opposing Trump, he's been tagged as a warhawk by said people.

It's gonna be as funny as thinking blacks and gays bond over oppression.

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    Oh the brakes will slam on that. Without the veneer of opposing Trump, he's been tagged as a warhawk by said people.

It's gonna be as funny as thinking blacks and gays bond over oppression.
    Banding together for some things but not others is sensible to anyone except true believers.

And there's really nothing 'funny' about it. We prefer to argue against each other instead of having to argue with all the people who came out of the woodwork.
    Last edited by Garnier Fructis; 2017-08-20 at 04:27 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    Banding together for some things but not others is sensible to anyone except true believers.
    Moreover, one is capable of disagreeing on some points of policy but still discussing and compromising on others.

You know, how politics in America used to be before the Teabaggers showed up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Moreover, one is capable of disagreeing on some points of policy but still discussing and compromising on others.

You know, how politics in America used to be before the Teabaggers showed up.
    An apparently foreign concept to a disturbingly large number of people.
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

And there's really nothing 'funny' about it. We prefer to argue against each other instead of having to argue with all the people who came out of the woodwork.
    True believers. Real Americans. Same diff.

10+ Year Old Account
    This would explain why Americans seem uniquely incapable of running any sort of governmental establishment.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Don't get me wrong, I'm equal opportunity. The left has true believers as well: see BernieBros.

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    This would explain why Americans seem uniquely incapable of running any sort of governmental establishment.
    Skroe is a great show of that. He and his army of "Real Americans" will get rid of the deplorables, fix the government and Make America Great Again.

- - - Updated - - -

Don't get me wrong, I'm equal opportunity. The left has true believers as well: see BernieBros.
    Question: People are told to stand up for what they believe in. Should they do it or vote how others demand, otherwise, they aren't Real Americans?