Question about achievement transfering with character transfer

1. There is not an arena master achievement anymore , does the title transfer if the character who got him move to a different bnet account? does every char on the new account have the title?

2. Does legion flying transfer if the char who got it move to a different bnet account?

Achievements earned WITH the character being transferred will go with the character. Achievements NOT earned by the character in question will not.

Same with mounts and pets I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by Hamburger View Post
    Achievements earned WITH the character being transferred will go with the character. Achievements NOT earned by the character in question will not.

Same with mounts and pets I believe.
    Is that true for the arena master title? keep in mind there is not an achievement now

From what I gather this is a Feat of Strength now. I can't find any hard information in the Character transfer FAQ but I assume that if the character earned it it should go with it.

I'd file a ticket with Blizzard CS to find out for sure.

- - - Updated - - -

Ah here is a post about it:

If the other account is under the same battle.net account, they should already have the account wide achievements though as those are battle.net account wide mostly, not WoW account wide only.

From what I gather this is a Feat of Strength now. I can't find any hard information in the Character transfer FAQ but I assume that if the character earned it it should go with it.

I'd file a ticket with Blizzard CS to find out for sure.
    I cant find it on my feat of strength achievs

Edit

Nvm its on legacy achievement section

- - - Updated - - -

Btw account wide achievements no longer transfer when moving a char to a different account if the char wasnt the one who got the achievement? i mean both arena master and legion flying (pathfinder 2) are account wide achievements arent they?

They are listed as account wide (blue tint) on my achievements.

I transfered some toons to my other bnet account but they lost arena master title and legion flying , they werent the ones who completed the achievs though , how can this be if they are account wide? my dk lost acherus deathcharger too plus all glory of raider mounts
    Last edited by Vampiregenesis; 2017-08-20 at 04:50 PM.

Account wide is determined by the battle.net e-mail address. So account wide is within that e-mail address only. If you have another Battle.net account it will not work.

Accounts under the SAME e-mail address should work and share.

Account wide is determined by the battle.net e-mail address. So account wide is within that e-mail address only. If you have another Battle.net account it will not work.

Accounts under the SAME e-mail address should work and share.
    yeah but the other toons have already been credited with these achievs so they should now be their own and transfer with them or not?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aizen244 View Post
    yeah but the other toons have already been credited with these achievs so they should now be their own and transfer with them or not?
    No. Achievements, mounts, pets, transmogs, heirlooms, they're bound to Account, not Character. Once you earn/buy one, your account gets it. Not your character.

10+ Year Old Account
    1. There is not an arena master achievement anymore , does the title transfer if the character who got him move to a different bnet account? does every char on the new account have the title?

2. Does legion flying transfer if the char who got it move to a different bnet account?
    If the achievement has been earnt on the character that is to be moved, then the title stays. If progress of the title is spread over multiple characters, then it is lost. All achievements and progress for them, has to be on the one to be moved.

Though, with a big exception, are these accounts merged together?
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    If the achievement has been earnt on the character that is to be moved, then the title stays. If progress of the title is spread over multiple characters, then it is lost. All achievements and progress for them, has to be on the one to be moved.

No they arent , so in few words , all account wide achievements and items cannot move out of the account right? . This must be something they probably added recently , i researched some other older posts and they say they didnt lose some of those achievements after transfering , very confusing indeed.
    Last edited by Vampiregenesis; 2017-08-20 at 06:11 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    No they arent , so in few words , all account wide achievements and items cannot move out of the account right? . This must be something they probably added recently , i researched some other older posts and they say they didnt lose some of those achievements after transfering , very confusing indeed.
    Last I tried, the character I moved, lost some. Some problem if I try and faction change my main, some progressions change.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

It was put into effect when battle.net became a thing due to account mergers.

Also limiting factor is that the WoW accounts must be under the same battle.net

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post

I second thought this and i think if i move the char who i got flying with then i should get flying on the new account aswell because pathfinder may not move but the achievements to complete pathfinder arent account wide which means they move , in that case i will have all achievements i need to complete pathfinder instantly on the new account and get it again , im not sure about arena master though , the character earned achievs will move but arena master isnt available anymore so it might impossible to get it again when you lose it on the transfer.

Hoof Hearted!!!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Other than character specific achievements, which the Arena Master is not, all achievements stay with the original battle.net account. Same goes with pets, mounts, and wardrobes.
    when all else fails, read the STICKIES.

Quote Originally Posted by Flatspriest View Post
    Other than character specific achievements, which the Arena Master is not, all achievements stay with the original battle.net account. Same goes with pets, mounts, and wardrobes.
    Yeah but what if ALL character specific achievements can get me the pathfinder or arena master again on the new account? all the achievements required to complete arena master and pathfinder 2 are character specific ones and all of them will move so what does this mean? will i get pathfinder 2 and arena master again or i will simply be unable to get these achievements again? i think i will get pathfinder but im not sure about arena master since its not available anymore.

Hoof Hearted!!!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah but what if ALL character specific achievements can get me the pathfinder or arena master again on the new account? all the achievements required to complete arena master and pathfinder 2 are character specific ones and all of them will move so what does this mean? will i get pathfinder 2 and arena master again or i will simply be unable to get these achievements again? i think i will get pathfinder but im not sure about arena master since its not available anymore.
    It has been stated on the official forums that the pathfinder achievements are not character specific and stay on the originating battle.net account. Only the loremaster part would be character specific if memory serves correctly.
    when all else fails, read the STICKIES.

Quote Originally Posted by Flatspriest View Post
    It has been stated on the official forums that the pathfinder achievements are not character specific and stay on the originating battle.net account. Only the loremaster part would be character specific if memory serves correctly.
    Loremaster is account wide too , anyway does this mean my character will have all the required achievs for pathfinder but not pathfinder itself?(thats weird) does this mean i will be unable to ever get it again with the transfered char and i will have to get it with another char on the new account?
    Last edited by Vampiregenesis; 2017-08-20 at 10:25 PM.

Deleted
    Loremaster is account wide too , anyway does this mean my character will have all the required achievs for pathfinder but not pathfinder itself?(thats weird) does this mean i will be unable to ever get it again with the transfered char and i will have to get it with another char on the new account?
    If you have all the individual achievements that make up Pathfinder 2, then you will also get PF2.

But just to make sure, since it really is hard to tell from your posts and questions: Have you actually read the Character Transfer FAQ on Blizzards page or have you only read old forumsposts, the majority of which are outdated?