They pulled an Arthas / Lich King move

Holy shit an undead dragon.

Leaked set photo for tyrion season 8. Taking the fight to the Night King personally duel wielding Valerian short swords

Deleted
    ep 07

Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    Yeah. I can see that, but you saw him get hit and then crash violently. I was awed. Everyone has their emotional threshold.
    I had it spoiled for me because of all the speculation, so I half expected a dragon to die. One reason I thought spoiler tags were a good idea itt but oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    I wanted the dragon to start flying and breath frost/ice. But it was ok the way they did it.

Ever since the 'Hardhome' episode I get the feeling they're big fans of the Lich King, lol.
    If the theory about Jon becoming the new Night King by the end of the show comes true, then I'll know for sure they played wow, lol

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm willing to look past all the fast travel stuff and surviving a day (or 2?) without fire in the frozen true north but I can see why that stuff annoys people. The Arya/Sansa drama is still lame as hell though

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Black Widow View Post
    Is there Wildfire under the dragonpit? What if Cersei kills everyone(again) lmao
    Probably under the whole city but not there I guess, since it's already a ruin n nobody would be there anyways, if you mean mad king's? Cersei might have put it there though

Btw HBO seems to have made title wrong to video, it's ep 07, not season 7 finale...in another video they put up today says ep 06 is ep 05...

10+ Year Old Account
    I guess I don't need to worry about spoilers when they write such a predictable and terrible story.

Quote Originally Posted by Ser Arthur Dayne View Post
    Probably under the whole city but not there I guess, since it's already a ruin n nobody would be there anyways, if you mean mad king's? Cersei might have put it there though

Btw HBO seems to have made title wrong to video, it's ep 07, not season 7 finale...in another video they put up today says ep 06 is ep 05...
    Fairly sure this season only has seven episodes so this upcoming one is the season finale.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    The spear seemed to blow it's neck apart, I don't know if it's gonna be breathing anything properly!
    It's undead. -.-

Have you not been paying attention?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    Wait, the flaming swords during the bear attack. Werent Toros and Baric the only Brotherhood members there? Who'd the bear knock out of the way?
    There were a few no-name dudes following the Magnificent Seven.
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post

Ya there was random wildlings or soldiers with them.

Still kinda annoyed Thoros went out like a punk. I'm expecting some notable heads to roll next episode because I can't see everyone carrying over into season 8. But I don't know what to make of that scene with Jon and Cersei.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumred View Post
    Fairly sure this season only has seven episodes so this upcoming one is the season finale.
    It has 8 episodes last I looked.

Quote Originally Posted by Ser Arthur Dayne View Post
    It has 8 episodes last I looked.
    Only 7 episodes this season

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zayv View Post
    If the theory about Jon becoming the new Night King by the end of the show comes true, then I'll know for sure they played wow, lol
    Jon: "You hold a grim destiny in your hand, my Queen; but it is not your own!"

Dany: "... Jon! My love..."

Jon: "The death of the Night King, sealed my fate; the world of the dawn, is no longer my home, I am Ice."

*pause as Dany approaches Jon*

Jon: "Drive the blade into me, Dany; forever more, I shall be the Night's King."

Dany, crying: "No, my love! I cannot!"

Jon: "DO IT Dany! You and our children have your own destinies to follow, this last Watch: is mine."

Dany, stammering, readying herself: "You will not be forgotten, my love!"

Jon, firmly: "I must be forgotten, Dany! If the Dawn is to come, if you are to rule over a better world, then they must not know what happened here today."

Screaming out in emotional turmoil, Daenerys lunges forward, imbued-Dragonglass dagger in hand, piercing Jon Snow's heart, turning Jon Snow and sealing the fate. The ground shakes and Dany stumbles, watching Jon, as he sits and opens his eyes, now glowing blue.

Jon: "Go, my love, leave me, and never return."

Cut to blackness.

Open to King's Landing, in the center of the city, daylight: Daenerys has constructed a statue to Jon Snow that upon touching it, people are suddenly magically shown a first-hand retelling with all too-real actors, of what transpired, but it's all to the honor of Jon!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zayv View Post
    Ya there was random wildlings or soldiers with them.

Still kinda annoyed Thoros went out like a punk. I'm expecting some notable heads to roll next episode because I can't see everyone carrying over into season 8. But I don't know what to make of that scene with Jon and Cersei.
    I expected everyone to die other than Jon, to be honest with you. However I had heard about Dany coming up with the dragons, so I figured maybe Jon was trying to ride away on horseback, but gets caught or something and then that's when Dany saves him?

I'm happy with how it went, though. Kinda surprised literally ONLY Thoros died. Unless I missed someone?
    "A flower.

It's undead. -.-

Have you not been paying attention?

- - - Updated - - -

yea, a few wildlings, but werent they a few of the ones with flaming swords.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    yea, a few wildlings, but werent they a few of the ones with flaming swords.
    Flaming swords = Thoros and Beric

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dug View Post
    I'm willing to look past all the fast travel stuff and surviving a day (or 2?) without fire in the frozen true north but I can see why that stuff annoys people. The Arya/Sansa drama is still lame as hell though
    Yeah THIS SHIT is pissing me off.

It's dumb, it's pathetic, it just doesn't feel real. Like a little sibling rivalry is fine, but Emergency Awesome on YouTube put it REALLY good in his video about this episode: Arya is supposed to have this like super power ability to tell when people are lying or telling the truth now... that goes out the window and she just doesn't believe her, even though Sansa is literally speaking the truth and only the truth, so help her God.

Honestly, I feel like Arya doesn't even WANT to believe Sansa. Certainly gives off the vibe this episode she's jealous as fuuuuuuuuck of Sansa.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    S8 doesn't start filming until October.
    Dang, you're daft lol that's OBVIOUSLY A COSPLAYER.

That post was made as a JOKE.
    "A flower.

Dang, you're daft lol that's OBVIOUSLY A COSPLAYER.
    It is peter dinklage, don't be a dwarfist

10+ Year Old Account
    Its not the size of the young knave's blade, but the lust in his thrust by which legends are made!

Am I the only one who saw that movie?

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah THIS SHIT is pissing me off.

It's dumb, it's pathetic, it just doesn't feel real. Like a little sibling rivalry is fine, but Emergency Awesome on YouTube put it REALLY good in his video about this episode: Arya is supposed to have this like super power ability to tell when people are lying or telling the truth now... that goes out the window and she just doesn't believe her, even though Sansa is literally speaking the truth and only the truth, so help her God.

Honestly, I feel like Arya doesn't even WANT to believe Sansa. Certainly gives off the vibe this episode she's jealous as fuuuuuuuuck of Sansa.
    A theory I read is her giving Sansa the dagger is Arya believing her and Sansa passing the game of faces. It's still needlessly dramatic