Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Overall I enjoyed it quite a bit. Really the only problem is other players being shitty but there isn't much Blizzard can really do about that. It's like complaining that a dungeon is too hard because an idiot DPS decided to pull the entire first room. That isn't a dungeon design issue that is players being crappy issue. Most of the groups I got actually weren't that bad and most tried to stay within theme. The guild groups and groups tha didn't give a shit did at times ruin the fun but again, I don't really see what Blizzard could do about that issue without any "fix" being abused to make even worse problems.

Best I could say is maybe adding a sort of personal "like" vs "dislike" for each player people are grouped with and preffering "liked" people and avoiding "disliked" people. But a system like that would probably involve more than they are willing to do for a microholiday.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by noladrew View Post
    I think yours sucks and wouldnt have voted for you either. Just a bit of honesty. Doesn't fit the theme. They are all green, so they do "match" in some sense.
    again there was only 2 others even attempting to follow the theme, the others were all wearing their normal mogs.
    but yeah i wanted the color to match, but make all the items random silly looking bullshit
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    How the hell do you do 'fun and flirty' as plate without going into slutmogs?!

I've never seen a plate user win that one.

7+ Year Old Account
    sadly, it require you to have legion, so i could not play, sound rly fun

10+ Year Old Account
    The reward armor is a little bit of a let down, but I still enjoyed the hell out of it. I think I for freestyle 10/14 times, so I think the RNG factor is a little off for some people.

I wish that people couldn't take off all their armor and just run in naked and somehow win and I wish that there was more than just 1 set per armor type as rewards, because honestly I could do this all day. Most groups are super friendly and fun, only run into a few guild groups who just vote their way and ruin the fun so maybe make it only a solo thing but hey, it can always get updates.

To have fun you really need to understand that it's not a real competition, rewards are meaningless, so you should just go in and have fun, vote on stuff you like and don't care if someone is cheating, like queing with group or not voting on anyone (I realised this is a thing when I had to go afk once the event started, and returned to see I won, I haven't cast a single vote on anyone, so I guess that factored in as to why I won... less votes for others lol).

Out of all mini events this one was by far the most fun! Wouldn't mind if they expanded it in a future.

15+ Year Old Account
    First go up - Fun and Flirty. Won by a belf female who just took all her gear off

Okay.

Second round - Epic Purple

Also won by a female toon wearing no gear.

So yeah, I'm out.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

7+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    It is a good idea, but poorly implemented.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

10+ Year Old Account
    I really liked it, it's specially hilarious when you queue with other people you know and are talking in discord. Only think it needs is more rewards, they don't even need to be flashy, and if they want to make it more flashy they can add it to a monthly thing like DMF.

The idea is amazing, there is room for improvement and like many said, more rewards.

Im still salty...i only won two, both Edgy(Theme: Dark and Deadly), NONE OF THEM ON MY DK!!

And now i have a existential crisis, im not a edgelord ff!

First I went about winning it with every char I have, then kept doing it on my Warrior in order to perfect my sets. Currently at 22 or so stacks of "Stylish" on him.
    Overall, it's a fun event. A few notes, though:
    - Guild groups almost always ruin the fun.
    - It seems that the majority of people are now trying the "voting on bad mogs" trick, so much so that many terrible mogs win.
    - Freestyle is boring and pops up way too frequently. I also dislike other unspecific themes such as "Heroes of Azeroth".
    - It could use more rewards. Many more. Even is they were just as bad as the current ones.
    Last edited by Darklurker; 2017-08-21 at 04:00 AM.

Art by draken4o

I had fun with the event, and had to run four different toons for all the mogs.

Quote Originally Posted by Akhlys View Post
    First I went about winning it with every char I have, then kept doing it on my Warrior in order to perfect my sets. Currently at 22 or so stacks of "Stylish" on him.
    Overall, it's a fun event. A few notes, though:
    - Guild groups almost always ruin the fun.
    - It seems that the majority of people are now trying the "voting on bad mogs" trick, so much so that many terrible mogs win.
    - Freestyle is boring and pops up way too frequently. I also dislike other unspecific themes such as "Heroes of Azeroth".
    - It could use more rewards. Many more. Even is they were just as bad as the current ones.
    Yep, agreed, I went there to gather tokens for mogs, doesn't require winning so I didn't care as much to win, and sometimes I knew I had no good response to the subject in specific armor type wardrobe so my mogs were horrible, but what bothered me the most was when the top scores went for people who had absolutely crap, non related to subject mogs, it's just... clashing. Or things like people undressing themselves and running with just a shirt and underwear... how is that even a mog.

And yeah, not sure what's the difference between "everyday heroes" and "heroes of Azeroth"? Aren't we every day on Azeroth anyway... Or is the second one meaning you should imitate some known lore figure?

Freestyle shouldn't be a thing, everyone is just gonna come in their normal mog because there's no reason to pick anything specific.

Ofc another annoying thing is the usual MMO problems, afkers / leavers ruining the voting process but nothing you can really do about it...

Deleted
    This event was quite fun. Couldn't win anything using normal mogs, just some 2nd and 3rd's. Only time i won was with slutmog on my druid and twice with my pala gimp-mog. Figured if ya can't beat 'em, join 'em!

10+ Year Old Account
    I LOVE IT. It's so fun and addicting. I just wish that if you queued as a group, it has to be a full group so you can't game it with randoms. I won with my most creative set.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

Quote Originally Posted by ChairmanKaga View Post
    If the other people in the Tabard one I did are anything like me on my main I never wear a tabard. If you don't have one equipped there is nothing to mog. Luckily I keep alot of teleport crap on me at all times and could toss on my Argent Tourney one.

As for the trial I won the very first one which was the Agent of Light or whatever though as Priest I probably had some advantage to that theme. I don't really see them needing to change anything since it is just a 'for fun' micro thing with silly 'for fun' awards.
    This make me realize that I can mog tabards and shirts to be invisible.

So now my characters have some tabard or shirt equipped, and I just mog them into hidden if I don't want to actually see them.

Quote Originally Posted by Marrilaife View Post
    And yeah, not sure what's the difference between "everyday heroes" and "heroes of Azeroth"? Aren't we every day on Azeroth anyway... Or is the second one meaning you should imitate some known lore figure?
    "Everyday Heroes" should be a transmog related to a profession or occupation, such as a blacksmith, miner, lumberjack, etc. I'm still unclear on "Heroes of Azeroth".

Art by draken4o

5+ Year Old Account
    I literally only have leveling gear so didn't win before we got to the "Dark and deadly" one. Gnomes always win that one.

It was OK. The only character I kept winning with was cloth, rest were harder.
    Now that I've gotten all the rewards, I'd rather not do it again. Mostly because, as many mention here, voting wasn't always OK.
    My one example was the Champions of the Light where I was with my paladin so I thought I had it, with golden and blue theme, tabard of the Light, shining from every piece. I wasn't in the first three. The first three were someone in full brown with a glowy stick, someone in full green and someone in full red. So... yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Fun little element; terrible, terrible rewards.
    I agree. This event could have been so much more than what it is. The rewards were lazy and the guy/gal that decided those are the only rewards should be demoted.

It was fun from trying to actually trying to do the style to just being a naked guy to doing with an entire guild group. Free transmogs during the event was great!