Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Assbandit View Post
    Any US military techies familiar with our navy ships want to chip in on any significance two similar incidents happening in a relatively short timeframe?

Also what are the odds that it's named after McCain who has/had brain cancer, which often lead to neurological deficits including loss of motor control...
    She was named after his father and grandfather, both admirals in the US Navy.

There is a reason the Senator is called John McCain the Third.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Jo...cCain_(DDG-56)

Some afterthoughts edited in:

The US Navy generally does not name ships after people still alive (or still active?). In any event, if they were to name a ship after Sen. McCain, it is more likely to be a carrier - Carl Vinson got one for relentlessly supporting the Navy in Congress.
    Last edited by Flarelaine; 2017-08-21 at 07:16 AM.

Deleted
    Either deliberate sabotage (some people suggest GPS jamming tech) or navy personnel has no idea what they are doing anymore.

http://video.dailymail.co.uk/preview...1993547740.mp4

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    No, IA and Serena from pokemon. Ps, i don't have a wiener.
    Well you can't expect me to know which anime figures girls rub one out to!

Actually looking at the way they draw boys in anime, I guess the answer is all of them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Seranthor View Post
    Got it, you want to move the goalposts and spew shit... I dont have time for either... you are dismissed.

- - - Updated - - -

As I recall CNN went on the air as the first 24 hour news network in June of 1980. so maybe that guy thinks that for their first 22 years they didn't report the news or something.
    so you have zero proof that all naval accidents across time were reported to the news.

- - - Updated - - -

Got it, you want to move the goalposts and spew shit... I dont have time for either... you are dismissed.

- - - Updated - - -

As I recall CNN went on the air as the first 24 hour news network in June of 1980. so maybe that guy thinks that for their first 22 years they didn't report the news or something.
    so then cnn reported every naval accident regarding american ships 100% through all of that time?

this is just embarrassing.

how fucking pathetic has our armies become?

maybe north korea might actually be a fucking threat, if these idiots can't sail without crashing into shit.

if i was the person in charge of those sailors, every single fucking one of them would suffer for this. go gunnery sergeant hartman on them.

Don't drink and drive.
    Why not have competent people sail your destroyer ship.
    -=Z=- Satan represents vengeance instead of turning the other cheek! -=Z=-
    https://bdsmovement.net/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    so you have zero proof that all naval accidents across time were reported to the news.

- - - Updated - - -

so then cnn reported every naval accident regarding american ships 100% through all of that time?
    If you are right then you shouldn't have a single problem finding one that wasn't reported... Why haven't you done that?

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Deleted
    Just waiting for msm to blame Putin for this

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ser Arthur Dayne View Post
    Just waiting for msm to blame Putin for this
    I think they are going to pin this one on the Confederate spies... maybe the next one will be blamed on Putin.

I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

If you are right then you shouldn't have a single problem finding one that wasn't reported... Why haven't you done that?
    if it wasnt reported how the fuck am i supposed to find a fucking report of it.

Those dirty Russian hackers at it again.

10+ Year Old Account
    if it wasnt reported how the fuck am i supposed to find a fucking report of it.
    That is your problem, if you are going to make a claim, then you get to back it up when challenged on it.

This is getting embarassing... In my head, I am hearing a voice over the radio "We're the US navy, you turn away!" :P
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

That is your problem, if you are going to make a claim, then you get to back it up when challenged on it.
    if they were never reported there is no evidence, neither of us can back up our claim. which was my point.

15+ Year Old Account
    On the bridge of the Destroyer
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    At any rate... how hard is it to NOT hit another boat? You're on the ocean. You can go in literally any direction except the one you're going in to avoid a collision.
    I am pretty sure the place where the accident occurred is literally the busiest shipping lane on the planet, they probably cannot go where they want.
    The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

15+ Year Old Account
    4th incident in a short while. Starting to become a major embarrassment for the 7th fleet.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

10+ Year Old Account
    if they were never reported there is no evidence, neither of us can back up our claim. which was my point.
    However, if any occurred they'd be in the deck logs of those vessels. So, the evidence would exist, you are just too intellectually dishonest to find it.. As I said before, you are a waste of time... Dismissed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Who the fuck is piloting our ships? This is embarrassing. Once was bad enough, but 4 times now? Come on man.

However, if any occurred they'd be in the deck logs of those vessels. So, the evidence would exist, you are just too intellectually dishonest to find it.. As I said before, you are a waste of time... Dismissed.
    im dishonest becuase i say if a crash isnt reported then how am i going to find it? Can you link me to digitalized deck logs from the last 70 years? Your intentionally being dense when you claim that every crash ever that happened made the news.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lokithor View Post
    Who the fuck is piloting our ships? This is embarrassing. Once was bad enough, but 4 times now? Come on man.
    to be fair it looks like the other ship hit ours.