Quote Originally Posted by Plastkin View Post
    Grats Easy, the Alpha of NA.

And the real story here is Honestly kills it as Alliance WITH A PRIEST. Literally impossible. They did the impossible.
    I don't even think I saw a gateway in Honestly's kill for the dark phase (and a warrior got knocked off it seems??).
    Yep, they have a prot pala, shadow priest and unholy dk with no draught all survive the darkness phase and a warrior falls off. xD

But yeah, ofc the specific setup (3 tanks with a pala, dk with no draught, shadow priest no goblin etc.) seems to not be as "good", maybe they wouldn't jump 10 ranks if they had perfect roster but for sure would take them less time than inventing 3 tank strat and a strat to deal with darkness phase with no-knockback-cheat classes. Meanwhile a rogue can just cloak it and never move an inch.

I think they had a priest go scout the corner for the ball judging from the minimap but ofc stacking for the ball is a dps loss, I watched the dk POV video and he's literally running back and forth between illidan and the balls, and in the end he dies in p3 not even from his own fault but from getting shitty things like double focused dreadflame last one just before obelisk explosion.

Tbh it is a super shitty boss when 2 months after tier release still half the specs are not welcome to it. Was there any melee in any kill that wasn't rogue / warrior / dk / dh? Someone already disproved the "enha" shaman wasn't enha he was resto. What about the lone WW monk, was he actually dps or again someone logged out in different spec while updating wowprogress? Ret pala? Dead and buried despite having immunities. Ele shaman? Doesn't exist. Feral druid? Don't think so. Any tank that isn't druid? Lazel killed it with a Monk, and Blueprint had 2 guardians alongside anyway, but generally it's just a wall of bears.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm trying to figure out why people think it's a big deal that other guilds raid longer than advertised. It's obviously not a permanent schedule and is something agreed on by the majority of the guild, if most people agree to it I hardly see the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Quote Originally Posted by Overdispersion View Post
    The level of toxicity in this thread has really proven us right in not wasting any time in this game and going back to Wildstar. In an era where neo nazism is blossoming you have raid leaders calling members the n-word and players in top guilds posting symbols of white supremacy on prevalent discord channels. The level of competion from the US guilds were proven so low in this tier, that in our hearts, where things truly matter, Invective won this race.
    Apologize for this you intolerant fuck
    Last edited by Jdance; 2017-08-18 at 08:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    I'm trying to figure out why people think it's a big deal that other guilds raid longer than advertised. It's obviously not a permanent schedule and is something agreed on by the majority of the guild, if most people agree to it I hardly see the issue.
    Because people like to feel better than others in a game that gives no real reward for actually being better.

Brewmaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    Lol I remember future saying they wanted to be a top 10 guild. LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by MatthewOU2015 View Post
    Lol I remember future saying they wanted to be a top 10 guild. LOL.
    Imagine being in a top 3 world guild, it falling apart and then not even finishing in the top 20 the next tier.

At that point why even bother playing?

Quote Originally Posted by Kazuchika View Post
    Imagine being in a top 3 world guild, it falling apart and then not even finishing in the top 20 the next tier.

At that point why even bother playing?
    twitch $$$
    Boomkin/Mage/Whatever in Fatsharkyes

People always get triggered by how much other guilds raid/claim to raid and it really bugs me.

In the end, we raid as much as we want. We can't start earlier than 5:30 CST on weekdays, so thats usually when we start. We rarely go over our usual end time (because we're really bad late at night), and the latest we've gone was the day before we killed KJ, 1.5h over to 1:30AM CST, not 4AM like some people insist on.

I don't get why people vehemently defend their low raid hours as if it makes their guild better than other guilds of similar rank who raid more. Guilds will raid as much as the raiders want. Defending low hours when people in your guild want to raid more doesn't make any sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Dossou View Post
    I don't get why people vehemently defend their low raid hours as if it makes their guild better than other guilds of similar rank who raid more. Guilds will raid as much as the raiders want. Defending low hours when people in your guild want to raid more doesn't make any sense.
    This.

Nobody cares how much you raid. Just don't pretend you're "the best 12 hour a day guild in the whole wide world" or whatever when you raid 13-14 (or more) hours per week averaged over the tier.

Has Invective developed a strategy for dealing with poaching from Easy? I really want to see them take US #1 next tier.

Quote Originally Posted by Emancptr View Post
    This.

Nobody cares how much you raid. Just don't pretend you're "the best 12 hour a day guild in the whole wide world" or whatever when you raid 13-14 (or more) hours per week averaged over the tier.
    Well I think very few guilds add hours so much that it would amount to a measurable increase over the lifespan of a tier, especially when the instance is on farm and you are clearing in 3-4 hours.

But yea, people get a bit too defensive or prideful about their hours, especially 12 hour guilds. I can be guilty of that just as much as anyone.

And with the advent of legion and M+ dungeons, time spent in scheduled raid hours isn't a great metric. And titanforging makes the entire expansion a giant joke anyways. Progress in Emerald Nightmare/ToV for example, was almost completely dependent on how much M+ your guild did, which was usually outside of raid hours.
    Frequent Poster on Fluid Druid, The best Feral community out there

My Character

The level of toxicity in this thread has really proven us right in not wasting any time in this game and going back to Wildstar. In an era where neo nazism is blossoming you have raid leaders calling members the n-word and players in top guilds posting symbols of white supremacy on prevalent discord channels. The level of competion from the US guilds were proven so low in this tier, that in our hearts, where things truly matter, Invective won this race.
    crawl back to your demiqueer nonbinary safespace and have a warm milk.
    zug zug

what is it paladin, one zug is not enough for ya?

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfNone View Post
    lore should be voluntary to the game. not obligatory.

Quote Originally Posted by Evilmoo View Post
    being this new

Quote Originally Posted by Evilmoo View Post
    Congrats on somehow making a worse post than theirs

So, you decided to make a post to boast you joined a dead game with 0 competetive raiding guilds? Well congratz! you are the bestest! I bet your parents hung your "yay I did a raid" wildstar banner on the fridge.

Has Invective developed a strategy for dealing with poaching from Easy? I really want to see them take US #1 next tier.
    They died bro.

limit didnt kill kj the following reset, scrub busters still hasnt killed him again and neither has momento.

Also I wonder what it's like for guilds who are 8/9 and dont class stack who are working on KJ. Do you just practice phase 1 while you wait for a nerf? Looking at the guilds who re-kill him they are all going in with class stacked comps still.

Quote Originally Posted by tonic316 View Post
    limit didnt kill kj the following reset, scrub busters still hasnt killed him again and neither has momento.

Also I wonder what it's like for guilds who are 8/9 and dont class stack who are working on KJ. Do you just practice phase 1 while you wait for a nerf? Looking at the guilds who re-kill him they are all going in with class stacked comps still.
    You don't really need to class stack anymore
    Any guild who wants to kill KJ isn't running 3 Windwalkers and 4 Ele Shamans

Also we didn't even pull KJ the reset after we killed it
    Last edited by Dossou; 2017-08-21 at 03:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tonic316 View Post
    We aint even pulled him yet mate, cba
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Quote Originally Posted by 8bithamster View Post
    So, you decided to make a post to boast you joined a dead game with 0 competetive raiding guilds? Well congratz! you are the bestest! I bet your parents hung your "yay I did a raid" wildstar banner on the fridge.
    Invective is more than just a Wildstar guild; it's also a philosophy. When the content is on farm, we normally cut two hours from our raids to study and practice tai chi. Not only did this improve our results, because of its health benefits and giving us almost super human levels of focus, but it has transformed our lives and we no longer strive for artificial human needs like attention and prestige. The raiding atmosphere in World of Warcraft gave us negative energy and we decided that in order to preserve our longetivety on this earth, we needed to sacrifice our goals of proving that the bosses in WoW could be beaten by intelligence, and not by trying to brute force a boss down with hundreds of attempts. To quote our guild mantra:
    ‘In this moment, I am euphoric. Not because of any phony god’s blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my intelligence.’"