Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    anything more than 6months of no new content is horrible
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Coffeh View Post
    ....You serious? Go look at a calendar, sport.
    I did. February is in winter.

I hope that settles things for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Aftercare View Post
    I did. February is in winter.

I hope that settles things for you.
    You'll notice I said early 2018, and also early spring 2018. Just an average time frame. Despite what you guys keep saying about the 77 week cycle, it's by no means set in stone. Early spring makes more sense to me since it has to last until October at the earliest.

Look, if the expansion reveal was happening at Gamescom maybe they could get away with 7.3.5 being the last big patch of the expansion, but we know that's not happening. So 7.4 is pretty much a guarantee. I really can't see them having a year long content drought.

7.4 In early 2018 will be a tie-in between Legion and the next expansion in Oct-Dec later next year.
    ...you, uh... you just gonna claim that, or do you have a source?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zendhal View Post
    If they gonna continue with the patch pacing, than the drought should posssibly be minimal

Right now it seems like we get content with 3 month intervals:
    Patch releases > 3 months after new raid unlocks > 3 months later another patch releases > 3 months later next raid unlocks

With Argus comming around September, raid will probably open in late November/ early December, lasting 6-8 months, we probably get patch 7.3.5 that will set up next expansion more.

Also the expansion was in making even when Legion was in early stages so HOPEFULLY we won't get 12+ months drought
    ???

7.3.5 is when Antorus will open. Just like 7.1.5 with Nighthold and 7.2.5 with ToS.

Deleted
    You'll notice I said early 2018, and also early spring 2018. Just an average time frame. Despite what you guys keep saying about the 77 week cycle, it's by no means set in stone. Early spring makes more sense to me since it has to last until October at the earliest.

Look, if the expansion reveal was happening at Gamescom maybe they could get away with 7.3.5 being the last big patch of the expansion, but we know that's not happening. So 7.4 is pretty much a guarantee. I really can't see them having a year long content drought.
    I'm not going to go into what I noticed about your position and the way you justify it, because I don't want to make you feel bad.

Blizzard announced three major content patches for Legion right from the word go. They discussed three major content patches for Legion from the start. They've never, not once, discussed a fourth content patch. So no, 7.4 isn't a guarantee. Based on what Blizzard have said about content patches for Legion, there are only going to be 3. It's not safe to assume there will be a fourth, when Blizzard themselves have said there will be 3 and have made no mention of adding a fourth to the cycle.

As for them not leaving a year long drought? You're right, I don't think they will... because I think they will drop the next expansion faster than that. I don't know that for certain, of course, but the pipeline has clearly been resolved to the point where they're delivering far more content far more rapidly than at any point in the past. I imagine that will extend to expansion development as well. However, and using your own use of historic averages here, there have been content droughts between patches and expansions of more than a year in the past, so it would not be out of character for their to be one now.

We know the reveal isn't at Gamescom; it's at Blizzcon. Gamescom they're talking about Overwatch, probably HotS or Hearth, 7.3, the 7.3.5 raid, and possibly a preview of 7.4.
    Source.

/10char

Quote Originally Posted by Valuable Poster View Post
    I hope they will introduce a way to farm Honor Point better than spam BG and WQ since it requires me 750k honor to get Prestige 17 from 0 and if i farm 4 hours per day BG, I will still need 93 days.

how about no
    YES !! Please !!

Edit: Yeah, I agree to a 6+ months at least after the last patch of the expansion to catch up on the stuff i missed.
    Last edited by emilpor; 2017-08-21 at 03:22 PM.

no. i want and need a content drought of at least around 4-5 months.

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    anything more than 6months of no new content is horrible
    Between expansion patches, yes. But not between expansions. There needs to be some kind of "relief" and break betweek final tier and new expansion.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

I'll ask you for a source once more like a did in a previous thread.

Again source that it is not being announced? Otherwise stop spreading misinformation.

I really can't see them having a year long content drought.
    Why should it be different than the years before?
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by Niwes View Post
    no. i want and need a content drought of at least around 4-5 months.
    I guess unsubbing when you're tired of the game is not an option? I just had me a nice 7 month content drought and it was great. Probably have another one shortly after 7.3 releases. There are droughts all over the place when you know how to make them yourself

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    I'll ask you for a source once more like a did in a previous thread.

Again source that it is not being announced? Otherwise stop spreading misinformation.
    It's not misinformation. There isn't an expansion reveal at Gamescom. We knew that when the schedule was released.

If you're watching the stream now, we now see Wednesday 'reveal' will be Overwatch, plus a HotS hero, plus 7.3 and 7.3.5. You really think they're going to squeeze an expansion reveal into a tiny part of their presentation?

I hope for 2x77 days tier like others tier. No fukin drought for u. I hope activision will get greedy and wants to make new expac (money) faster. And i bet u all will be crying here, but u will eat this.

It's not misinformation. There isn't an expansion reveal at Gamescom. We knew that when the schedule was released.

If you're watching the stream now, we now see Wednesday 'reveal' will be Overwatch, plus a HotS hero, plus 7.3 and 7.3.5. You really think they're going to squeeze an expansion reveal into a tiny part of their presentation?
    When I watch it on Wednesday and don't see anything related to it I will happily say you are right.

Until then do not spread misinformation.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TyrannicalPuppy View Post
    7.3.5 is when Antorus will open. Just like 7.1.5 with Nighthold and 7.2.5 with ToS.
    welp.. got lost in numbers. I ment 7.4

You will most likely get a 10-12 month draught after Antorus is out. It's pretty standard blizzard policy

There's already a content drought for me personally.

Thankfully 7.3's on the way and they "learned their mistakes from 7.2" so there should be plenty of content soon, right? ...right?
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Murdock View Post
    I guess unsubbing when you're tired of the game is not an option? I just had me a nice 7 month content drought and it was great. Probably have another one shortly after 7.3 releases. There are droughts all over the place when you know how to make them yourself
    it seems you got me wrong. i want that drought to do all my achievements stuff, pvp, alts, etc.

i like that time.

please no drought. There is already nothing meaningful lrft to do in the game as it is