Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    7.3 Trailer will very likely be on Wednesday.
    Almost guaranteed since they showed some of it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    Almost guaranteed since they showed some of it.
    im pretty sure that was just the "story so far" vid, like they did for the legion reveal.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    im pretty sure that was just the "story so far" vid, like they did for the legion reveal.
    No it had new stuff, like young velen and infernals crashing into the triumvirate dungeon.

So either way it will be a cinematic regardless if it is the trailer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Nope, the timestamp here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmgI...youtu.be&t=454 is new, young velen and the demons coming down on the draenei is from nothing in Legion.

Quote Originally Posted by DesFolk View Post
    Earrape scared the shit out of me lmao

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    Nope, the timestamp here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmgI...youtu.be&t=454 is new, young velen and the demons coming down on the draenei is from nothing in Legion.
    I assume it's a sneakpeak at either one of the cinematics in 7.3. or part of the 7.3. Patch trailer.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Yeah totally utterly meaningless.

Stop talking like an idiot when you don't know your shit.

Cataclysm: Announced at Blizzcon, released December - 13 months
    MoP: Announced at Blizzcon, released September - 11 months
    WoD: Announced at Blizzcon, released November - 12 months
    Legion: Announced at Gamescom, released August - 12 months

Blizzcon could possibly delay it.

chance of gamescom announcement is 0.01%, but my point stands.
    I honestly have no clue what point you're trying to make here. Whether they announce it now or Blizzcon, it doesn't change how much they've worked on.. and even if it is November, so what? It could be 9 months, it could be 12. What we do know is this time they really have said they're going to fill the gap to the next expansion satisfactorily. We'll just have to wait and see about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarkol View Post
    I honestly have no clue what point you're trying to make here. Whether they announce it now or Blizzcon, it doesn't change how much they've worked on.. and even if it is November, so what? It could be 9 months, it could be 12. What we do know is this time they really have said they're going to fill the gap to the next expansion satisfactorily. We'll just have to wait and see about that.
    Well that shit is kind of over now but my point was to the guy basedon history it is most likely going to be a year away from announcement.

yet he thinks it will be more likely otherwise.

So you disregard the past? It's been 2 years since legion was announced.

This is the ONLY right time in blizzard's schedule unless they wish to reset it to blizzcons only.
    Erm. Yes, they obviously do want it to be Blizzcon only, like every one but the Legion announcement. So, end of argument? Why on earth is the time since legions announcement even relevant to the discussion? It's not.

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    About what? It was clear that there wont be a 8.0 reveal for days.
    Everything.

there havent/wont be any BIG announcement for Blizzard games at gamescom this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    I assume it's a sneakpeak at either one of the cinematics in 7.3. or part of the 7.3. Patch trailer.
    We have a Vindicaar arriving on Argus (or crashing down?) cinematic, Xe'ra death cinematic and an Antorus final boss cinematic coming up. Unless that first part of the teaser is taken from one of these cinematics (which I doubt, since flashbacks are all in cutscenes) then it's a safe bet that's from 7.3 patch trailer.

Quote Originally Posted by My User Name View Post
    We have a Vindicaar arriving on Argus (or crashing down?) cinematic, Xe'ra death cinematic and an Antorus final boss cinematic coming up. Unless that first part of the teaser is taken from one of these cinematics (which I doubt, since flashbacks are all in cutscenes) then it's a safe bet that's from 7.3 patch trailer.
    We know the vindicaar won't crash so likely arriving there.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by George Costanza View Post
    Everything.

there havent/wont be any BIG announcement for Blizzard games at gamescom this year.
    No announcements on the biggest Gamescom, lol.

Tbh that sentence was so vague it could mean anything. From revealing something big to having most staff present.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Quote Originally Posted by George Costanza View Post
    You don't know that. While I agree that chances are pretty low, there is still a possibility of a new game or D2/W3 remaster getting announced.

Are you actually retarded? Like for real?? Most of history has told us wow expansions are released 1 year after announcement.

You obviously can't put 2 and 2 together.

Try learning some english or learning something from school, this is not a hard concept to grasp, i don't know why you have a hard time with it.

Maybe you're just trolling me.
    Why is how long the expansion announced after an announcement relevant to when it's going to be announced this year? If it gets announced in November, it may take until next November. So fucking what? Who's even talking about time from announce to release anyway? he big debate has been where will they announce it. Feels like you're on a different track.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarkol View Post
    Why is how long the expansion announced after an announcement relevant to when it's going to be announced this year? If it gets announced in November, it may take until next November. So fucking what? Who's even talking about time from announce to release anyway? he big debate has been where will they announce it. Feels like you're on a different track.
    So fucking what? LOL you want a 13 month content drought? go the fuck ahead.

keep mindlessly defending everything. a year long of antorus is not what anyone else wants.

Sorry what?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Andyssian View Post
    You don't know that. While I agree that chances are pretty low, there is still a possibility of a new game or D2/W3 remaster getting announced.
    Yes I know that.