Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Will 7.3.5 Be More Than Just The Raid?

Why do I have this fear, that 7.3.5 will have nothing else to offer like the other .5 patches? And will end up just being the raid patch? Meaning 12-14 months of 7.3? Maybe it's just my fear that the success and middle raid tier of legion have made Blizzard complacent? I certianly don't think they'll tell us about it at Gamescom. What do you think?

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Well, 7.1.5 was more than just NH, 7.2.5 was more than just ToS. So I'm gonna go with "Yes".

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

The potential massive disappointment at gamecom could be the reason im thinking this way..

I'd love to see a new battleground come with 7.3.5. I just don't know how likely that is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, 7.2.5 had the chromie scenario for example. Chances are we'll get something small to move the story forward aswell.

7.3.5 will be class balancing and probably some quests
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Quote Originally Posted by TheEaterofSouls View Post
    The potential massive disappointment at gamecom could be the reason im thinking this way..
    How does something that has no hint of hype around it have any potential for disappointment?

How could we have "12-14 months of 7.3" when we know 7.3.5 is coming?

Why do you say that .5 patches have nothing to offer when both of them introduced new content, while mainly focusing on raid/class balance?

I think you are just being pessimistic to be edgy. The legion patch cycle has been very successful.
    Frequent Poster on Fluid Druid, The best Feral community out there

My Character

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Keeper Zanjin View Post
    7.3.5 will be class balancing and probably some quests
    DHs are in need of a massive DPS nerf.

Other caster animations and maybe new race customisations hopefully.

I suspect it will add warlock caster animations, and *possibly* a pathfinder part 3 for flying in Argus zones.

It might also add the worgen/goblin model revamp everyone wanted forever.

Look at previous .5 patches.

I'mma go with "yes".

Also, people massively disappointed by the Gamescom sneak peak, only have themselves to blame.

Quote Originally Posted by TheEaterofSouls View Post
    Why do I have this fear, that 7.3.5 will have nothing else to offer like the other .5 patches? And will end up just being the raid patch? Meaning 12-14 months of 7.3? Maybe it's just my fear that the success and middle raid tier of legion have made Blizzard complacent? I certianly don't think they'll tell us about it at Gamescom. What do you think?
    Seriously??? 7.3 isn't even out and your complaining about the raid release as being only a raid...

News flash .5 patches are just their new way of doing a balance pass before the raid.... .1 .2 .3 are the content for non raiders...... you will get 12 months of 7.3 just like we got 16 months of HFC and 14 months of SOO... .5 patches arn't patches....... the fact that people now believe they should get content in .5 patches is mindboggling....

I mean they could Just not release a dungeon in 7.3 and release it in 7.3.5.... If people want to keep thinking .5 patches are real patches.
    Last edited by Moshots; 2017-08-21 at 10:31 PM.

I mean why would they release 7.3.5 if it's just Antorus. It doesn't make any sense. the raid is already done. They can unlock the raid without rolling a .5 patch. If we ever get a 7.3.5 then it would be something more than raid content.

i thought 7.3 was bringing the new raid?
    mr pickles

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gyrados View Post
    Nope, 7.3 will bring the zones but not the raid content.
    It was the same with the broken shore.

ah ok so when will 7.3.5 come out i assume october/nov?
    mr pickles

Just look at the extra content 7.x.5s brought

7.1.5: MoP Timewalking, Brawlers Guild, Class Changes
    7.2.5: Black Temple Timewalking, Chromie Scenario, Trial of Style, Class Changes

So it's safe to assume what the last patch will bring

7.3.5: Ulduar/ICC Timewalking, New Scenario Hinting Towards 8.0, More Class Changes

Deleted
    ah ok so when will 7.3.5 come out i assume october/nov?
    December .

Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    December .
    More like 14 or 15th of November if they keep on schedule.

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well they are called minor patches for a reason...

Technically it is 7.3 content, just delayed until sometime after the .5 patch comes out.
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?