View Poll Results: What is your favorite fast food Burger Joint?

Voters
141. This poll is closed
  • McDonald's

17 12.06%
  • Burger King

24 17.02%
  • Wendy's

25 17.73%
  • Whataburger

15 10.64%
  • Fat Burger (Cause you didn't have to use your A-K)

2 1.42%
  • Krystal's Burger

0 0%
  • White Castle

6 4.26%
  • In and Out Burger or Other (write in comments below)

52 36.88%
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    i really like Five Guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Armourboy View Post
    Also haven't been to one in a long time, but at one time Jack in the box had a pretty solid burger too. Another that isn't on the list in Hardee's/Carls Jr. which isn't horrible either most of the time. Pretty much anything beats McDonalds though.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah and in 10 years they will come out with another study saying those studies were wrong, just like with eggs, and just about everything else over the last several decades. At no point is anything coming out of a fast food place healthy for you, unless it's not traditional fast food.
    You don't seem to be making any type of argument besides "who knows!"

I went on a high fat diet to lose weight I pretty much ate like 10-20 carbs a day I went to the doctor frequently I had no issues and was the most healthy I had been recently. No cholesterol issues. My ldl was higher; however, it was also ldl type a which is benign and doesn't lead to any negative effects unlike ldl type b. I had plenty of blood test while going through my diet to make sure everything was a-okay. My doctor was suspicious at first, he came around.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    You don't seem to be making any type of argument besides "who knows!"

I went on a high fat diet to lose weight I pretty much ate like 10-20 carbs a day I went to the doctor frequently I had no issues and was the most healthy I had been recently. No cholesterol issues. My ldl was higher; however, it was also ldl type a which is benign and doesn't lead to any negative effects unlike ldl type b. I had plenty of blood test while going through my diet to make sure everything was a-okay. My doctor was suspicious at first, he came around.
    Yeah get back with us in 30 years, but frankly that goes for about anything with the word " diet " attached to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Armourboy View Post
    Yeah get back with us in 30 years, but frankly that goes for about anything with the word " diet " attached to it.
    What does that even mean? Do you have an argument... high fat diet for a time... no negative effects... fat wasn't collecting in blood so no negatives from the high fat diet as the fat itself was being used as an energy source over glucose.

Imagine if people were able to use arsenic as an energy source but only if they cut out certain foods to force the body to use arsenic as an energy source... for those people they'd be fine consuming arsenic assuming their body has decided to use it instead for energy.

The problem with diets is people go off them. Not the diet itself usually.

10+ Year Old Account
    As far as "fast food" quality goes, Wendy's. Love their Baconators. Now if I want a real burger I'll go to Five Guys. Seriously one of the best burger joints out there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    No Steak N Shake? List is invalid.
    Never heard of Stake N Shake is that fast food or gourmet sit in, and yeah there is supposedly a difference. Mainly in how it is delivered.
    Last edited by Doctor Amadeus; 2017-08-23 at 07:34 PM.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    Five Guys tops this list easily.

As for those voting for McDonalds and Burger King...seriously, you should have your taste buds checked by a doctor...

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Botter View Post
    Steak and Shake for me.

In Ohio we dont have Whataburger or In and Out so I can't really vote for them even though I want to try both.

Also to me 5 Guys is meh at best, had those in GA before I moved. No idea if they have them in Ohio or not.
    We have 5 guys in Ohio or at least in the Columbus and Sandusky areas, but I imagine we have them all over.

I voted White Castle, but Smash Burger gets an honorable mention though it probably falls into the same category as 5 Guys and not being "fast food".

We have 2 of those in finland and while BK is ok, McD sucks. There's plenty of better options just in my home town. Haven't visited either in ages.
    "It's just like I always said! You can do battle with strength, you can do battle with wits, but no weapon can beat a great pair of tits!"

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    No Steak N Shake? List is invalid.
    I like Steak N Shake, but under no circumstances will I call them fast food. Every single one I have ever been too is slow on service. I have sat at the pickup window for 15+ min more than once.

Seriously no Five Guys? IMO it blows the others away completely.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Altrec View Post
    We have 5 guys in Ohio or at least in the Columbus and Sandusky areas, but I imagine we have them all over.

I voted White Castle, but Smash Burger gets an honorable mention though it probably falls into the same category as 5 Guys and not being "fast food".
    I live in Wilmington and go to Dayton and Eastgate once every few weeks. I guess I haven't paid much attention. I would give them another try maybe the quality is better or maybe just the people at the one in GA I went weren't all that good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    I recommend some ice for your feet mate. With the trail of hot takes you're leaving in this thread they must be burning.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    *snip*
    30 Burgers is my favorite. It is like 5 Guys, but WAYYYY better.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Deleted
    Hmmm...only American franchises in ur poll...

Can't stand McDonalds n White Castle have these small greasy gross burgers..I'd say Burger King is the better choice but haven't tried in n out burger (only reason I know of it is because of a big lebowski scene)

Anyone who voted McDonalds needs to be publically shamed..I loose faith in humanity when I see people liking that chain..how did you become so hateful of the world??
    Last edited by mmocced9c7d33d; 2017-08-23 at 07:39 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Triforcewolf View Post
    As far as "fast food" quality goes, Wendy's. Love their Baconators. Now if I want a real burger I'll go to Five Guys. Seriously one of the best burger joints out there.
    As a huge fan of the Baconator, I have to point you towards the Burger King, Bacon King. It's their answer to the Baconator, and it is a beast!
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Deleted
    Homemade burger with proper meat, not fast food junk.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    As a huge fan of the Baconator, I have to point you towards the Burger King, Bacon King. It's their answer to the Baconator, and it is a beast!
    And they had a different version of it too ( maybe had mushrooms on it too) that was dang good. Generally though I'm a Whopper with cheese guy. I don't really get into all of those steakhouse type burgers and stuff that have the onion rings and sauce on them. They generally just end up tasting like bad versions of what you would rather be having lol.

5 guys is the really only big name one near me. I guess I live in the sticks. Red Robin is close, not earth shattering but they do have a variety of options. Tbo I make a better burger than I can buy around where I live. I can buy a Kobe burger and dress it up with what I fancy.

10+ Year Old Account
    In-n-Out. I loves me an animal double-double with Coke. Fries could use some work, though.
    Need Roll - 1 for [Bright Pink Imbued Mageweave Banana-Hammock] by Ayirasi

Quote Originally Posted by Xandrigity View Post
    5 guys is the really only big name one near me. I guess I live in the sticks. Red Robin is close, not earth shattering but they do have a variety of options. Tbo I make a better burger than I can buy around where I live. I can buy a Kobe burger and dress it up with what I fancy.
    Well I can too, but that isn't really part of the discussion when discussing fast food.

Red Robin is solid, but the best part of them is the bottomless fries ( I really like steak fries, especially if I can get my hands on some Heinz 57 )