Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    Leveling through Val'sharah for the umptiest time: did we ever get a new green aspect after Ysera?
    I dont think so.

Not yet at least

Deleted
    Leveling through Val'sharah for the umptiest time: did we ever get a new green aspect after Ysera?
    Sadly nope. It all seems like a bigger plan. Getting rid of two Aspects smells old god to me :P

Quote Originally Posted by Fuuj View Post
    Sadly nope. It all seems like a bigger plan. Getting rid of two Aspects smells old god to me :P
    They are not needed anymore anyway.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

There are no Aspects after Deathwing's death. The former Aspects are just regular, albeit powerful, dragons.

7+ Year Old Account
    She isn't fully dead tho(We see her in the Emerald dream).
    I speculated a couple months back in the Lore forums about the reforming of the Dragonflights. Since the Pillars of Creation were used by the Keepers to empower the original aspects, maybe we'll get a storyline where new aspects of each flight is chosen (since the old aspects for some reason can't be re-empowered). Here is the thread if you're interested http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...rom-a-Lore-PoV

Anyways, for the Green Dragon Aspect my guess is Ysera's daughter Merithra.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    I speculated a couple months back in the Lore forums about the reforming of the Dragonflights. Since the Pillars of Creation were used by the Keepers to empower the original aspects, maybe we'll get a storyline where new aspects of each flight is chosen (since the old aspects for some reason can't be re-empowered). Here is the thread if you're interested http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...rom-a-Lore-PoV

That is a really neat idea Shadochi. It would be neat to get new flights out of it. I think I remember in the novel written about Galakrond and the Aspects there used to be lots more different colors and types of Dragons.

Yeah I remember this, it would be sweet. Dragonflights deserve better!

10+ Year Old Account

Bit of backstory and a compelling villain and you have an expansion.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    That is a really neat idea Shadochi. It would be neat to get new flights out of it. I think I remember in the novel written about Galakrond and the Aspects there used to be lots more different colors and types of Dragons.
    https://wow.gamepedia.com/Dragonflight
    Primary
    There were once many more dragonflights, but eventually five rose to prominence as the others declined:
    If Blizz wanted to, they could easily make an expansion with strong dragon influence, on both sides of the fight. (Dragons are my fav part of WoW lore)
    As for the other primary dragonflights, the only one that we know of are the Albino:

— According to Breanni, even the Draconic Native Association tests proved inconclusive in determining if the albino drake is related to a known dragonflight.
    The other flights we know of derive from the 5 known Primary flights. Tho the Storm dragons from Stormheim seem to be a new flight not originating from the Primary ones.

- - - Updated - - -

Bit of backstory and a compelling villain and you have an expansion.
    (Re-)Introduce the old extinct dragonflights and voila, an expansion.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    Yeah I remember this, it would be sweet. Dragonflights deserve better!
    The blue dragons in Azsuna and Storm flight in Stormheim make me think we'll be seeing a lot of dragons in 8.x
    The Chromie scenario makes that even more possible.

10+ Year Old Account
    I remember a leak back in Cata times called "Infinity" about a dragon centered expac (which was obviously fake, but had a fancy fake logo xD). I like that name, but then... Bioshock :P

Anyway, I'm in for dragons!

An expansion concept based on K'aresh
    #TeamK'aresh #TeamWorldRevamp

10+ Year Old Account
    (Dragons are my fav part of WoW lore).
    They are no Blood Elves but up there

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azalar View Post
    I remember a leak back in Cata times called "Infinity" about a dragon centered expac (which was obviously fake, but had a fancy fake logo xD). I like that name, but then... Bioshock :P

Anyway, I'm in for dragons!
    I'm just hoping they don't go for a full Old God expac. (amount of Naga and Old God forces as there are Demons in Legion)
    Blizzard has been pretty good so far at surprising the fanbase when it comes to expansion themes so I still have some faith that the next expansion will be diverse.

Deleted
    Did anybody watch the 15 minutes of World of Warcraft Insights on Gamescom Stream?

Deleted
    On a sidenote, I freaking hate Illidan at this point. He is a massive arrogant dick. I mean he always has been but now that he is an ally, I just can't stand him.

On a sidenote, I freaking hate Illidan at this point. He is a massive arrogant dick. I mean he always has been but now that he is an ally, I just can't stand him.
    K.

/10 char

Quote Originally Posted by Vlastet View Post
    Did anybody watch the 15 minutes of World of Warcraft Insights on Gamescom Stream?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vlastet View Post
    It's 7.3. What interesting revelation could really come from it?

Deleted
    It's 7.3. What interesting revelation could really come from it?
    Yeah. I mean we already know pretty much everything about 7.3.

7+ Year Old Account
    I mean we found out that there's gonna be a quest(line?) taking us back to the Tempest Keep

10+ Year Old Account
    I dunno what does people not actually know about 7.3. Many fansites have done a very thorough coverage of it as the builds released on the PTR.

An expansion concept based on K'aresh
    #TeamK'aresh #TeamWorldRevamp