Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Cizr View Post
    Defend themselves from what? From people wearing symbol you dont like? How is that danger to you? In what fantasy world do you live? Do you imagine you are some heroic resistance member or something?
    The protesters were crowding businesses, throwing piss on people, throwing bricks and rocks at people and cars, harassed and threatened bystanders, vandalized houses, attacked a college campus, and went as far as surrounding a minority church. This is before even running down a crowd of even standard shoppers with a car in a busy crosswalk.

It wasn't a case of just having a symbol that people didn't like. They came into Cville like a fucking insurgency.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Oblivion View Post
    we get it man, you are a terrorist sympathizer, since that is what antifa is.
    Yeah I remember when one of their supporters plowed into a group of protestors with a car and...

Oh wait.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Because folks like watching violence done to those they see as enemies.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

10+ Year Old Account
    Because "these people protested and beat up Nazis" doesn't make for a strong argument against.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

because unlike antifa, people against them have jobs.
    No one who knows 4Chan exists really believes that.

The media says they are alright. "Seeking peace through violence" and all that jazz.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Yeah I remember when one of their supporters plowed into a group of protestors with a car and...

Oh wait.
    nazi's are terrorists too? lol BLM, KKK, ANTIFA, NAZI's, all terrorists all should be looked down upon.

Deleted
    Defend themselves from what? From people wearing symbol you dont like? How is that danger to you? In what fantasy world do you live? Do you imagine you are some heroic resistance member or something?
    Yes I consider people wearing nazi symbols and carrying weapons a threat. People wearing nazi symbols murdered sixteen million people. I'd rather the police dealt with the issue but they did nothing in Charlottesville.

Maybe they are just homoerotic cosplayers who don't really understand the significance of what they are doing (some are truly pathetic it must be said). However since my Mother and my Grandmother narrowly escaped a concentration camp during WWII I'm not inclined to give those people the benefit of the doubt.
    Last edited by mmoc1414832408; 2017-08-25 at 10:50 PM.

Oh wait.
    Perpetuating the notion that one persons actions speaks for entire groups.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    Can mods start banning these trolling alt accounts please?
    ban anyone who says something you dont agree with amrite!?!??!

Can mods start banning these trolling alt accounts please?
    I'm sorry you want to censor the truth. You disgust me.

Quote Originally Posted by Bullettime View Post
    The protesters were crowding businesses, throwing piss on people, throwing bricks and rocks at people and cars, harassed and threatened bystanders, vandalized houses, attacked a college campus, and went as far as surrounding a minority church. This is before even running down a crowd of even standard shoppers with a car in a busy crosswalk.

It wasn't a case of just having a symbol that people didn't like. They came into Cville like a fucking insurgency.
    Before you mentioned car running into people I thought unironically that you were desribing antifa. Sure if they try to run over people they are threat. But explain to me how bunch of autists marching with torches are threat and antifa who attack them are good guys?

Quote Originally Posted by advanta View Post
    Yes I consider people wearing nazi symbols and carrying weapons a threat. I'd rather the police dealt with the issue but they did nothing in Charlottesville.

Maybe they are just homoerotic cosplayers who don't really understand the significance of what they are doing (some are truly pathetic it must be said). However since my Mother and my Grandmother narrowly escaped a concentration camp during WWII I'm not inclined to give those people the benefit of the doubt.
    Hell, I was in Cville that morning and left around 10 AM when shit was heating up. Anyone who thinks they were just showing a symbol are fucking deluded. I got to sit at a stop light and watch a crowd of protesters stand outside a coffee shop and throw piss on a black guy, watched a guy with a shield push a white woman up against a wall and tell her to join the rally or she should go in the oven with the rest of the "niggers and jews," had rocks thrown at my car for honking the horn at protesters blocking the road and harassing people at a crosswalk, etc.

Spent the rest of the day sitting outside of town and listening to local news and a police scanner.

- - - Updated - - -

Before you mentioned car running into people I thought unironically that you were desribing antifa. Sure if they try to run over people they are threat. But explain to me how bunch of autists marching with torches are threat and antifa who attack them are good guys?
    No one is saying they're the good guys. But they did some good in Cville and weren't the problem the way right wing media is making them out to be in this particular incident, despite shit like Fox running a segment about Antifa and Charlottesville every night to deflect and make them look like a bigger threat than they actually are.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

No. 17 post alt accounts talking about the alt left, yes.
    The alt left is real. Anarcho communism is represented as antifa in the US. If you look into antifa and their meaning then it's easy to understand what they really represent. It's anti-US.

10+ Year Old Account
    nazi's are terrorists too? lol BLM, KKK, ANTIFA, NAZI's, all terrorists all should be looked down upon.
    So you're equating counter-protestors whose methods you don't approve of with actual murderers.

I thought you looked down others calling people they don't agree with "Nazis." That's what you're basically saying.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Deleted
    BLM and Antifa have officially killed no one.
    Even if you extend that to black millitants operating on the margins of BLM despite the lack of any plausible connection to the leadership you are still looking at a dozen or so murders.

The KKK death tally is not known as the organization was secretive but it is very unlikely to have been less than several thousand.
    The Nazis murdered 16 million people.

Trying to draw equivalence between these groups is so farcical that it likely indicates sympathy for far right extremism by deception/tangential deflection/agenda setting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    Perpetuating the notion that one persons actions speaks for entire groups.
    So did all of those nazis and white supremacists who were assaulting people come out and condemn that one guy?

And even if they did, they stand for groups that made a point of it to assault and murder. So their hypothetical condemnation means nothing in light of what they stand for at their core anyway.
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunchy View Post
    The alt left is real. Anarcho communism is represented as antifa in the US. If you look into antifa and their meaning then it's easy to understand what they really represent. It's anti-US.
    You had a bunch of protesters waving a foreign flag (the swastika) trying to protect a statue of a man who tried and very nearly succeded in destroying the United States, and you are saying that anti-fa are somehow anti-US? Because it sounds like the exact opposite to me.

So did all of those nazis and white supremacists who were assaulting people come out and condemn that one guy?

And even if they did, they stand for groups that made a point of it to assault and murder. So their hypothetical condemnation means nothing in light of what they stand for at their core anyway.
    That doesn't justify using the same flawed logic that they use to validate their hateful ideology.

I'm personally fond of this approach to combating Neo-Nazis.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvjIYl_Nlao