Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    I was under the impression that Antorus just speeds up the return of demons, but they can still slowly reform in the nether
    Yep, you're right, demons will always spawn in the Nether, Argus is just a factory.

Quote Originally Posted by Deldramar View Post
    That's actually really interesting; do you have a source for that? I'd love to hear more about the original ideas they had.
    https://wow.gamepedia.com/Mongrel_Horde

"The Mongrel Horde or Dark Horde was an abandoned concept for the expansion following Mists of Pandaria, based around the idea of Garrosh Hellscream gathering various displaced races such as gnolls, kobolds, troggs and centaurs into a new Horde. The idea was later scrapped in favor of the Iron Horde and the alternate Draenor seen in Warlords of Draenor"

"I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

7+ Year Old Account
    Jesus Christ - people read it again. Its old blizzard plan for expansions (if OP is right). Some events were changed and some deleted (Read WoD part). Quotes like:

We killed his son in Legion. So. No.
    Velen's son died in legion.
    are really stupid. Use logic before shit posting on another leak thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    https://wow.gamepedia.com/Mongrel_Horde

"The Mongrel Horde or Dark Horde was an abandoned concept for the expansion following Mists of Pandaria, based around the idea of Garrosh Hellscream gathering various displaced races such as gnolls, kobolds, troggs and centaurs into a new Horde. The idea was later scrapped in favor of the Iron Horde and the alternate Draenor seen in Warlords of Draenor"

https://wow.gamepedia.com/media/wow....c8557297a5856b
    That sounds like the shittiest idea I've ever heard of. Yes, worse than the premise of WoD.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Deleted
    At least it's not leak regarding next expansion. Refreshing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by javislaterlp View Post
    They are just bored waiting for LFR or a random bg and they post shit. Best way to stop shitposting is not commenting at all
    I approve light-hearted shitposting. But that...that's a humongous wall of text, holy hell.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

What the hell is this? Just looks like a wall of text

kul tiras not mentioned? fake

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TriHard View Post
    Can mods start banning all these instead of letting people do as they please?

It's going to get insanely annoying to have all these fake speculations pop up for 10 fucking weeks.
    Make a megathread for that shit instead where people can post their supposedly "leaks"
    Yeah it is now gotten beyond a joke, all these so called leak threads.. It has gotten so old you would just love to slap all the creators of these threads with a smelly fish..

7+ Year Old Account
    Interesting note - each expansion in this list add +5 level to max level. I remember Blizzard wanted to standardize this during Cataclysm era but choose come back to old +10 levels per expansion system.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by InsertNameHere123 View Post

snip
    105-110
    I could highlight everything that was wrong about your post, but that would be just as long as your original post. your entire post was wrong, and everyone here is stupider for having read it. I award you no points, and may god have mercy on your soul

Maybe Blizzard's secret plan is to hire a few people to just continually make up batshit expansion "leaks" so that nobody will believe whichever one happens to be real, or just randomly hits close to the mark. At this point, I wouldn't be surprised.

Deleted
    nice try of a fake.
    "The players find out that Velen's son escaped Argus with a powerful weapon and went to K'Aresh."
    Velen's son is dead - the player killed him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    nice try of a fake
    I would call it fake and somewhat of a try but definitely that shit ain't anything nice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

7+ Year Old Account
    If it is pre-mop data then some stuff might be true but changed.

However, the Iron Horde stuff does sound fishy unless that was the original idea prior to MoP but they tried to make something less far-stretched but afterwards saw that they were still lacking a powerful warlock (Gul'Dan) so went back to time stuff. Even what we got in WoD is a bit different then what was written.

I personally dont believe it
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    nice try of a fake.
    "The players find out that Velen's son escaped Argus with a powerful weapon and went to K'Aresh."
    Velen's son is dead - the player killed him.
    ROFL - Someone really need learn to read...

15+ Year Old Account
    Oh please permaban for "leaks" and deny new topics for new accounts... It's getting really ridicolous now.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zka View Post
    Oh please permaban for "leaks" and deny new topics for new accounts... It's getting really ridicolous now.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...uot-Leaks-quot

Last post there explains why mods don't delete/ban leak threads unless its obviously mockery.(tho this thread states nowhere in it if its a leak, just looks like it was copy-pasted from notepad)

Tho I must say, stuff from this thread I would like to see:
    - Dimensius being an actual void lord from K'Aresh soul.
    - Dimensius appearing in the skybox (I imagine the new skybox tech is the new style we've been seeing on argus where some parts are even animated)
    - The war that the Blingtrons are trying to hide
    - A lot more Etherial and Dragon lore
    - The sheer amount of content per expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Highwhale View Post
    ROFL - Someone really need learn to read...
    Yes. You. Honestly, this whole thing doesn't even get the part right that the author could just have looked up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...uot-Leaks-quot

Last post there explains why mods don't delete/ban leak threads unless its obviously mockery.(tho this thread states nowhere in it if its a leak, just looks like it was copy-pasted from notepad)
    They should do it the other way around, delete everything except the ones that are obviously not meant seriously. So what if they delete the real leak. They generally come to late to actually be useful and tend to get disregared anyway.

Anybody who wants to believe will do so regardless of moderator action, and it would keep the forum cleaner of this ridiculous clutter.
    Last edited by huth; 2017-08-26 at 08:42 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Yes. You. Honestly, this whole thing doesn't even get the part right that the author could just have looked up.

They should do it the other way around, delete everything except the ones that are obviously not meant seriously. So what if they delete the real leak. They generally come to late to actually be useful and tend to get disregared anyway.

Anybody who wants to believe will do so regardless of moderator action, and it would keep the forum cleaner of this ridiculous clutter.
    The mod said that they allow Leak threads on the forums so people can discuss and speculate, as long as it isn't something obviously spam. And the OP said nowhere if this is a leak, speculation, or just how the OP would do it if he was Metzen.