Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    Oh my.......
    Those comments are pretty tame too. Compared to the ones that Melania received. That was to be expected from the haters though.
    Are you Trumpsters glad about the hate from fashion magazines though. Gives you something to (wrongfully) pin on news media.
    LOOK THEY CARE ABOUT 'EM SHOES!
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Par for the course from the harpy left. If she had worn boots, they would have said she was dumb since she obviously wasn't going wading in flood waters. The Mediacrat Party is just sick and full of sick people.

Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    Par for the course from the harpy left. If she had worn boots, they would have said she was dumb since she obviously wasn't going wading in flood waters. The Mediacrat Party is just sick and full of sick people.
    This is disingenuous and ignores all context. Unless fashion and celebrity magazines that focus on pointless shit like what celebrities (including the First Lady) wear are now "mediacrats", whatever the fuck that is. The political sites only picked up the response from her office, and that falls within their realm of coverage as the response is overtly political in nature.

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    Are you Trumpsters glad about the hate from fashion magazines though. Gives you something to (wrongfully) pin on news media.
    It wasn't just fashion magazines dude. There were comments on every cable news channel, as well as this being covered in print, and by reporters on twitter as well. I mean, the OP shows magazines that are politics based. Why not just be honest instead?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    This is disingenuous and ignores all context. Unless fashion and celebrity magazines that focus on pointless shit like what celebrities (including the First Lady) wear are now "mediacrats", whatever the fuck that is. The political sites only picked up the response from her office, and that falls within their realm of coverage as the response is overtly political in nature.
    Whatever. They were talking about this on cable news all day long, with no mention of any fashion magazines. This is what the Medicrat party is now. This is who you support. They don't have a single workable solution for anything, but fuck you if you wear the wrong shoes (even if you plan to change later). This is why Mediacrats can't win elections. Nobody takes them seriously anymore.

Whatever. They were talking about this on cable news all day long, with no mention of any fashion magazines. This is what the Medicrat party is now. This is who you support. They don't have a single workable solution for anything, but fuck you if you wear the wrong shoes (even if you plan to change later). This is why Mediacrats can't win elections. Nobody takes them seriously anymore.
    I don't watch cable news so don't ask me, if they're such shit why are you watching them? Cable news networks broadcast shows are pretty awful, and they regularly waste time on pointless shit because they need to fill 24 hour news cycles.

Media aren't supposed to provide solutions, that's not their role in a democracy, dude. You seem to be confused about what media are, and what they do. Because they're not a political party, despite your best efforts to portray them as such.

10+ Year Old Account
    It wasn't just fashion magazines dude.
    It was mentioned on FOX and Breitbart before anything on NYTimes, WSJ, or WaPo. I already linked them earlier in this thread.

There is nothing about them on cnn.com abcnews.com nbcnews.com or cbsnews.com as of five minutes ago, other than CNN linking a video from The Daily Show, and Breitbart and FOX were still both first.

The people making the big stink about it, is you. Sorry, but I don't make the rules.

15+ Year Old Account
    It wasn't just fashion magazines dude. There were comments on every cable news channel, as well as this being covered in print, and by reporters on twitter as well. I mean, the OP shows magazines that are politics based. Why not just be honest instead?
    Is there an abundance of reports on her shoes on typical democratic leaning news outlet. Throw me a plenty of links will you.
    Untill then its Breitbart and FOX playing the gullible voter base.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

I don't watch cable news so don't ask me, if they're such shit why are you watching them? Cable news networks broadcast shows are pretty awful, and they regularly waste time on pointless shit because they need to fill 24 hour news cycles.

Media aren't supposed to provide solutions, that's not their role in a democracy, dude. You seem to be confused about what media are, and what they do. Because they're not a political party, despite your best efforts to portray them as such.
    Look, I'm not the one who lied and said it was only fashion magazines. Pardon me for correcting your false statement.

If the Mediacrat party wants to start winning elections, they need to start providing solutions. I have no idea why you are distinguishing between the media and Democrats. They are one and the same.

Look, I'm not the one who lied and said it was only fashion magazines. Pardon me for correcting your false statement.
    Then link to those that covered it on broadcast news. I was specifically referencing the articles linked in the OP because again, I don't watch broadcast news. Like, ever.

Surely it will be pretty easy to find those links, and I'd be happy to read them!

If the Mediacrat party wants to start winning elections, they need to start providing solutions. I have no idea why you are distinguishing between the media and Democrats. They are one and the same.
    I mean, that's fine if that's your opinion. You're wrong, but I can't stop you from believing that.

Then link to those that covered it on broadcast news. I was specifically referencing the articles linked in the OP because again, I don't watch broadcast news. Like, ever.

Surely it will be pretty easy to find those links, and I'd be happy to read them!

I mean, that's fine if that's your opinion. You're wrong, but I can't stop you from believing that.
    Again, you are still lying. The OP has a link from The Hill. I don't think they are exactly Vogue...

Again, you are still lying. The OP has a link from The Hill. I don't think they are exactly Vogue...
    Yes, please read that article, or at least the headline. Here, I'll post it for you -

Melania Trump's office slams media for focus on her shoes during Harvey trip
    It's on the response from the First Lady's office, which falls in the political realm and becomes relevant to their audience, with commentary on the earlier reporting that spurred the response to begin with. There is no commentary from The Hill itself about the shoes.

I mean, the least you can do if you're going to pretend to engage honestly is read headlines.

Is there an abundance of reports on her shoes on typical democratic leaning news outlet. Throw me a plenty of links will you.
    Untill then its Breitbart and FOX playing the gullible voter base.
    I don't read Breitbart, or other tabloids. The OP has links you can look at; they aren't all from Vogue. CNN panels discussed this all day long. You can deny reality if you want but, why would you? What do YOU gain by denying truth?

I don't read Breitbart, or other tabloids. The OP has links you can look at; they aren't all from Vogue. CNN panels discussed this all day long. You can deny reality if you want but, why would you? What do YOU gain by denying truth?
    Why are you watching CNN all day long, by the way? I thought you hated them and thought they were fake news?

Also, do you have a link to them spending all day on panels discussing it? Be interested to see what they're talking about!

This entire thing, including the comments, makes me wonder if the anti-Trump lot have mental issues. Hmmmmm.

Infracted - please post constructively
    Last edited by Kasierith; 2017-08-30 at 06:20 PM.
    I <3 JK Rowling.

Why are you watching CNN all day long, by the way? I thought you hated them and thought they were fake news?

Also, do you have a link to them spending all day on panels discussing it? Be interested to see what they're talking about!
    It's like a train wreck I can't look away from! Seriously though, I jump around and listen to them all as I work. I like to hear what the other side thinks, and often I am rewarded with a great deal of amusement.

You got Google and YouTube.

You got Google and YouTube.
    You want to make a claim and expect anyone to believe you, back it up with links. I'm always happy to provide them upon request, it shouldn't be asking too much for you (and others) to do the same.

It's a perfect FOX liberal hate story. They love these kinds of ridiculous stories that almost no one on the left really cares about. They get to talk for hours and hours on air about how stupid the left is because they're so obsessed with such things... when they're not.

I visit seniors in my area and many of them play FOX 24/7. Every time I walk into their houses it's some obscure story about a guy trying to pray at school or some other such nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by Blur4stuff View Post
    Every time I walk into their houses it's some obscure story about a guy trying to pray at school or some other such nonsense.
    My grandmother watches Fox quite a bit (also Cops, which is great), and the last time she had it on while I was there it was Carlson doing his wall-to-wall coverage about the rape allegations a teen made against two undocumented immigrants back east. He was making it to be this massive story about illegal brown people coming and raping our poor, innocent white women and how evil liberals are all to blame...only for police to finish their investigation and conclude that her story was a load of BS (she'd been sexting one of the kids, and contrary to her claims of being dragged into the bathroom school surveillance footage showed her voluntarily entering, plus tons of other shit).

So he spent weeks on a story that turned out to be bogus, playing up an angle to reinforce racist views of immigrants and Hispanics, and leading to members of the school board/administration receiving death threats and endless amounts of harassment. The best part was that I listened to some of those messages as part of a story about this whole nonsense and people were calling and confusing what they were even mad about. People were calling and leaving awful messages about how the school allowed Muslims to do whatever they wanted (kids weren't Muslim), complain about LGBT kids ruining everything (the kids weren't LGBT), and anything else you can imagine, they couldn't even keep what they were mad about straight/on topic.

It's really a bizzaro-world version of what America is like, on Fox News.

The hill reported a statement by the White House...as previously answered that's not the same as articles like from vogue and Hollywood reporter.

First lady Melania Trump's office on Tuesday morning

Fashion magazines aren't the news media my friend.