Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Where is Sargeras?

So I was looking through the Dungeon and Raid bosses and expected to see Sargeras as the final boss of "Antorus, The Burning Throne" but he was not there at all.

Are we not going to fight him? Or is he being hidden from us right now?

I think it would be really weird if he isn't the final boss of Legion.

I think that our characters are nowhere even near being able to fight Sargeras directly. At least not in any way that would make sense lorewise. That guy can obliterate planets, if he so wants.

Quote Originally Posted by Morae View Post
    I think that our characters are nowhere even near being able to fight Sargeras directly. At least not in any way that would make sense lorewise. That guy can obliterate planets, if he so wants.
    Yeah. We won't directly fight him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nyc81991 View Post
    So I was looking through the Dungeon and Raid bosses and expected to see Sargeras as the final boss of "Antorus, The Burning Throne" but he was not there at all.

Are we not going to fight him? Or is he being hidden from us right now?

I think it would be really weird if he isn't the final boss of Legion.
    He'll be involved in the finale of Legion. I don't want to spoil it(Unless of course you want to be spoiled)
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

He is the main villain but not a boss fight. The way it should be. You'll see him in the final cinematic and his presence will be seen through dialogue and in-game cutscenes.

If you want to know

We never fight him. After we kill the final boss, Sargeras is imprisoned and bound, with Illidan becoming his eternal jailor. It remains to be seen how long said prison will last.
    Last edited by Snorri; 2017-08-31 at 11:36 PM.

He'll probably be a mythic only phase. Or be part of the Argus the Unmaker encounter.

Quote Originally Posted by Morae View Post
    That guy can obliterate planets, if he so wants.
    Planets like Argus, that we are currently obliterating?

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    My personal theory:

He's away from Argus, but once the portal opens, he gets the memo and now is coming back to directly destroy Azeroth using the shortcut Illidan created. While we defeat the Antorus' bosses, he'll start the destruction of Azeroth, stopping once we defeat Argus the Unmaker (it will probably trigger some magical shit, imprisioning/killing/banishing him).

We'll all blame Illidan for allowing the destruction of part of Azeroth by Sargeras, but at the same time, we'll reach teh conclusion that it was needed to get rid of the Dark Titan.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amnaught View Post
    Sargeras can destroy an entire planet with ease. For Mortals it takes quite a bit of effort.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    My personal theory:

He's away from Argus, but once the portal opens, he gets the memo and now is coming back to directly destroy Azeroth using the shortcut Illidan created. While we defeat the Antorus' bosses, he'll start the destruction of Azeroth, stopping once we defeat Argus the Unmaker (it will probably trigger some magical shit, imprisioning/killing/banishing him).

We'll all blame Illidan for allowing the destruction of part of Azeroth by Sargeras, but at the same time, we'll reach teh conclusion that it was needed to get rid of the Dark Titan.
    He kinda already knows whats going on. He is part of the Gul'dan fight in NH. He empowers Gul'dan during the fight.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amnaught View Post

i did not know we could do that
    oh wait, that is what the person means by "obliterating a planet"
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    He'll be involved in the finale of Legion. I don't want to spoil it(Unless of course you want to be spoiled)
    I want it to be spoiled. Hit me.

Does Sargeras even have a physical form currently? Thought they were still trying to find him a body and that's what the purpose of the world soul of Argus.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaosshadow View Post
    He'll probably be a mythic only phase. Or be part of the Argus the Unmaker encounter.
    The final biggest boss ever in Warcraft won't be a mythic only phase. People has been more than a decade wanting to know more about Sargeras and actually see him to put it in a phase that not even 1% of the playerbase would reach. There is not even the most remote possibility. It's unlikely that we will fight him directly as a boss or in a raid. My two cents are cinematic or big event like invasions with tons and tons of players at the same time and every single character in the game would probably be there. I mean, is Sargeras, whatever anyone is doing is less important than this fight.

Be nice to see Sargeras be more active in Legion than just a few speeches here and there and whatever happens in antorus.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    He doesn't have a body.

His soul is in the planet of Argus

Plus Azeroth has a titan soul inside it too

If iam wrong then i have officially have no idea of this fucked up lore anymore!

During Chronicles and some of the novels Blizzard made Sargeras so strong that we have no way to kill him. So they had to find another way. I think the whole "Titan arc" is backfiring on Blizzard. It's very hard to find new enemies once we are fighting planet sized gods.
    English is not my first language, feel free to point out any mistake so i can keep learning.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazakov View Post
    During Chronicles and some of the novels Blizzard made Sargeras so strong that we have no way to kill him. So they had to find another way. I think the whole "Titan arc" is backfiring on Blizzard. It's very hard to find new enemies once we are fighting planet sized gods.
    We aren't actually going to fight him or any planet sized entity. Sargeras is the only one that's planet sized right now.

Warrior-Magi