Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    IN SPITE OF SOME EARLY-ROUND REACHES, MAKE AMARICARR GREAT AGAIN EXPECTS TO LAND AMONG THE ELITE

Draft Grade
    A-
    Proj Record
    11-4
    Proj Finish
    DRAFT SUMMARY
    Make AmariCarr Great Again parlayed a good draft slot into a respectable performance. They didn't overload at any one position early on, instead focusing on balance by drafting a quarterback, running back, wide receiver, and tight end within their first five picks. By the time the draft was completed, Make AmariCarr Great Again ended up with the top pair of quarterbacks in the league.
    In the 6th round, caution was thrown to the wind, as DeSean Jackson was selected at pick number 57 versus an ADP of 90.0 across all NFL.com leagues.
    A fantasy traditionalist, Make AmariCarr Great Again opted for running backs with their first two selections (Ezekiel Elliott and Todd Gurley).
    At three different roster spots, Make AmariCarr Great Again picked up projected top-2 players (Aaron Rodgers, Matt Bryant, and the Seahawks Defense).

My only reach came in the 6th, lets just ignore taking the first kicker off the board >.>

Built Around a Terrific Set of Backs, Moves like Tucker Aims to Outperform a Crowded Field
    Draft Grade
    B+
    Proj Record
    8-7
    Proj Finish
    Draft Summary
    After picking eighth overall, Moves like Tucker is projected to land in sixth place in MMO-Champion League2. Let's hope that prediction serves as bulletin board material. With four running backs on the roster, they have quality and quantity at that spot. Their ball-carriers are projected to average 179.25 points this season, substantially more than the league average of 138.34. Not surprisingly, Moves like Tucker landed the highest-scoring foursome of running backs in the league.
    Moves like Tucker might be interested in shopping a RB to upgrade in other areas. Their fourth-ranked RB, LeGarrette Blount, is projected to be better than the league average at his position.
    In the 6th round, caution was thrown to the wind, as Mark Ingram was selected at pick number 53 versus an ADP of 67.0 across all NFL.com leagues.
    With 301 projected rushing yards (ranking fifth among QBs), Marcus Mariota has multiple ways to bring in points.

Well it's better than what I got last year, and last year I ended as the runner-up, so quite optimistic for this year

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    My only reach came in the 6th, lets just ignore taking the first kicker off the board >.>
    Also the thing doesn't mention that taking Todd Gurley at all is a risk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skayaq View Post
    Well it's better than what I got last year, and last year I ended as the runner-up, so quite optimistic for this year
    Picking an ADP 67 at 53 isn't "caution to the wind". Damn this thing is specific and stupid.

I like these write ups lol.

WITH AN EYE ON A TITLE RUN, MAKE FANTASY GREAT AGAIN BETS ON THE RUNNING GAME

Draft Grade
    A
    Proj Record
    12-3
    Proj Finish
    DRAFT SUMMARY
    Selecting ninth overall isn't always ideal, but the GM of Make Fantasy Great Again handled it well, delivering a roster that has the ability to reach the postseason. They went all-in on running backs early, using their first three selections to add players at that position. Corresponding with that strategy, Make Fantasy Great Again landed the highest-scoring trio of running backs in the league.
    The other league managers may have passed over a diamond in the rough, as Jeremy Maclin dropped to the 149th overall pick versus an ADP of 126.0.
    According to ADP, it was a bit of a reach selecting Keenan Allen in the 4th round (32nd overall pick versus an ADP of 69.0 across all NFL.com leagues).
    Devonta Freeman is a dual threat, racking up points on the ground and through the air. He ranks third among RBs in projected receiving yards with 530.

Quote Originally Posted by Vexilius View Post
    I like these write ups lol.

Yah. As ridiculous as they are, they are entertaining to read. We all know injuries, schedules and just overall good/bad play week to week make the difference.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celdiseth View Post
    Yah. As ridiculous as they are, they are entertaining to read. We all know injuries, schedules and just overall good/bad play week to week make the difference.
    You should also take a look at the writeups that they do for weekly matches, that is fun to read.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Where are you guys seeing your projections?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Faltemer View Post
    Where are you guys seeing your projections?
    Go to "league" in the main tabs at the top of th league page, and the ticker thing on the left should have one that says "how did your draft go", and you can click on that.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Go to "league" in the main tabs at the top of th league page, and the ticker thing on the left should have one that says "how did your draft go", and you can click on that.
    Thanks.

WITH SOME RISKY PICKS, HERE TODAY GONE AGUAYO AIMS TO MAKE SOME NOISE THIS SEASON

Draft Grade
    C-
    Proj Record
    0-15
    Proj Finish

DRAFT SUMMARY

Here Today Gone Aguayo was positioned nicely with a favorable draft pick, but assembled a team that will need to overachieve according to the pundits. With six wide receivers on the roster, they have good depth at that position. Their pass catchers are projected to average 114.83 points this season, near the league average of 119.18. At another spot in the lineup, Here Today Gone Aguayo was able to secure a quartet of running backs with the most room for improvement.

The other league managers may have passed over a diamond in the rough, as Eddie Lacy dropped to the 98th overall pick versus an ADP of 79.0.

Jameis Winston, taken with the 58th overall pick, has an ADP of 108.0 across all NFL.com leagues. That may have been a bit of a reach in the 6th round.

Antonio Brown will bring extra value if MMO-Champion League2 has a PPR format, as he's projected to rank second in the NFL with 94 receptions.

They really didn't like that draft heh. If the rookies bomb they are right, if they don't I still like it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lets see, has me picking tenth for the fourth year in a row. Well have a nice draft lemme know how it goes.

15+ Year Old Account
    Decided to change my name to Notonio Brown, as he still can't twerk even though they changed the celebration rules, nfl just can't handle him.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    Lets see, has me picking tenth for the fourth year in a row. Well have a nice draft lemme know how it goes.
    As Draynay mentioned the League 1 Draft lobby is now live... Jump on in to see your Draft #

- - - Updated - - -

Also I feel dray.. I've been in two leagues most years and it seems the vast majority ive been drafting from the backend.
    Last edited by Alae; 2017-09-03 at 12:45 AM.
    Fantasy Football on MMO Champion!
    2018 -- 2017 -- 2016 -- 2015 -- 2014 -- 2013

10+ Year Old Account
    am 7th...booooo

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'd trade down with you if I could. I actually like that draft spot better.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    I'd trade down with you if I could. I actually like that draft spot better.
    I just don't like having to make 2 picks in a row and then sit for a long time, makes it more stressful for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just don't like having to make 2 picks in a row and then sit for a long time, makes it more stressful for me.
    aww *hugs*

Well your auto draft wasnt bad. Just... need another QB lol. Heavy on the RBs

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Can't find the how did you draft for the life of me.

At least I know I have a bye week week 4.

Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Can't find the how did you draft for the life of me.

At least I know I have a bye week week 4.
    Have to be viewing via webbrowser, and its under the "League" tab, and then "Draft Recap" but it takes a little while to generate

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and thank you for reminding me... I need to randomise the schedules.

You are now playing Crissi in week 3 if thats what you meant :P
    Last edited by Alae; 2017-09-03 at 02:31 AM.
    Fantasy Football on MMO Champion!
    2018 -- 2017 -- 2016 -- 2015 -- 2014 -- 2013

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alae View Post
    Have to be viewing via webbrowser, and its under the "League" tab, and then "Draft Recap" but it takes a little while to generate

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and thank you for reminding me... I need to randomise the schedules
    I remember that it does email it to you If I remember right.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alae View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and thank you for reminding me... I need to randomise the schedules.

You are now playing Crissi in week 3 if thats what you meant :P
    If by bye week, he means a week he will be slaughtered. He hasnt won any of his bets with me so far

- - - Updated - - -

GRABBING VALUE EARLY, SCHRODINGER'S CATCH HOPES TO OUTPERFORM THE LEAGUE

Draft Grade
    B
    Proj Record
    4-10-1
    Proj Finish
    DRAFT SUMMARY
    Schrodinger's Catch will be aiming to prove the doubters wrong after garnering an eighth-place projection in MMO-Champion League. They went after balance early, acquiring a quarterback, running back, wide receiver, and tight end in their first four picks. By the time all the picks were made, Schrodinger's Catch secured a pair of wide receivers with the most room for improvement.
    Taking Dak Prescott with the 7th overall pick, was perhaps a stretch. His ADP was 60.0 across all NFL.com leagues.
    Hunting for deals throughout the draft, three ADP-based steals were acquired (the Panthers Defense, Cairo Santos, and Rishard Matthews).
    James White can hurt opponents with his hands as well as his feet. He ranks second among RBs in projected receiving yards with 712.

xD