Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Blizzard knows the whole alternate universe thing was a huge mistake. Chances are those AU character will never be heard of again.

Deleted
    WoD never happened as far as I'm concerned.

Quote Originally Posted by Tromage View Post
    WoD never happend.
    Fuck this made me laugh hard, thanks m8
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Anyway stop being such an ass fucktard.
    Quote Originally Posted by oblivium666 View Post
    Would you kindly go fuck yourself?

We return to Draenor to seek the aid of the AU Horde and Draenei to find that all the orcs and ogres have been slaughtered, including the Frostwolves. The draenei not content with the excuse trickery slaughtered the orcs and ogres after we left. This is the start of a new way of life for the draenei, rather than living with other species they would now wipe them out. Once the Legion arrived they would leave the planet to be destroyed seeking a new world on which to live upon and cleanse so that they would never fall victim to the native sentient species ever again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    Blizzard knows the whole alternate universe thing was a huge mistake. Chances are those AU character will never be heard of again.
    It's how they handled it not that the idea was inherently flawed.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

7+ Year Old Account
    The orges killed them all and now completely rule Draenor AU

Iam in agreement when people say those characters will never be heard from again and if anyone ever brings it up to blizz all you will ever get is a glib 'oh they are rebuilding' BS

Grom is going to have a daugther and she will marry Thralls son to create the perfect orc

Quote Originally Posted by KainneAbsolute View Post
    Grom is going to have a daugther and she will marry Thralls son to create the perfect orc
    Who is Groms mate?

Quote Originally Posted by efhtkgjgk View Post
    Who is Groms mate?
    Good point. She died. But I hope Blizzard use the WoD characters for something, so many unfinished plots and other

Quote Originally Posted by KainneAbsolute View Post
    Good point. She died. But I hope Blizzard use the WoD characters for something, so many unfinished plots and other
    Well there is nothing stopping him from having children after all he is still in his prime. But sadly we both know he is doomed to oblivion and obscurity!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    I don't know what you're talking about. We had SoO for 3 years and then Legion came out.
    Right? I swear that was what happened, did some of you hit your heads?
    I have eaten all the popcorn, I left none for anyone else.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    No they don't. A huge amount of players came back for WoD proving Blizzard made the right decision with the setting of the story.

You people are just bitter over the amount of content cut from WoD and now take it out on the lore. Pathetic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
    Why don't they make Grom the warchief of the Horde? He's an orc, and pretty much their greatest hero. Just another version.
    Way to casually relegate the main, gigantic issue at the very end of the statement. And that without even considering MU Grom wasn't fit to be Warchief either. There's a reason if he served under Thrall and not the opposite.

Quote Originally Posted by Evaddon View Post
    The orges killed them all and now completely rule Draenor AU
    I knew Grom and Yrel were all busy doing weird and interesting shit.

Sorry, I had to ruthlessly exploit your mistypo in the name of all that is holy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    No they don't. A huge amount of players came back for WoD proving Blizzard made the right decision with the setting of the story.

You people are just bitter over the amount of content cut from WoD and now take it out on the lore. Pathetic.
    To be fair the AU was okay, but the Grom redemption story. Totally out of place. The fact he was forgiven, even freed just boggles my mind and just ruined WoD.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grim32 View Post
    To be fair the AU was okay, but the Grom redemption story. Totally out of place. The fact he was forgiven, even freed just boggles my mind and just ruined WoD.
    Its because they changed the story apperantly, and didn't bother to flesh out the story.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Grom died on the way back to his home planet.

I'm still waiting for an official announcement from Blizzard where they tell something like ''So about that Draenor in an alternate universe...... it just got blown up by a meteor. This meteor was so big that even our dumb redemption stories won't bring back any of their characters, so don't worry about that ''

Its kind of a shame he didn't come along to argus at least. How badass would that have been to have him of all people finally end the immortal life of a demon.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Never heard of him.