Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Russia is supporting the extreme right because they're divisive. A weakened Europe and a weakened US is exactly what they want, so they support such groups.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Antifa aren't out killing people.
    More luck than lack of intent.

Yup. Being anti Antifa basically means being a stooge for the fascists. Or as it is Russians I think the term they use is useful idiot.

Opposing antifa means helping Nazis prosper.

Quote Originally Posted by Hollowlithic View Post
    But attacking and maiming people is certainly fine. The police officer who was paralyzed after being attacked... But but!!!!! Nazis killed someone!!!!!!!!

Literally every fucking day Antifa is out attacking people. Do you see Nazis roaming the streets looking for people to kill? But I guess since they're the left it's perfectly acceptable. So what happens when they do kill someone? What if it's a cop? He probably won't matter to you anyway.
    I made no post saying left wing violence is okay but you have come to that assertion because...?

Anti fa aren't even left... they're basically their own movement.

nazis are out killing people though... and white nationalist groups are as well... and there have been more attacks by those types and killings than anti fa.

Quote Originally Posted by fengosa View Post
    Here's the Bloomberg story the article in the OP cites

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...-2018-u-s-vote
    The organization this entire article bases its story around is headed by the former foreign policy adviser for "Clinton for America"...

Also I like how it was left out of the OP how they obtain this information, which was stated in the original article.

The site culls real-time data from 600 Twitter users, analyzing trending hashtags, topics and links. The dashboard’s developers say the accounts they selected cover those likely controlled by Russian government influence operations. Other accounts are pro-Russia users that may be loosely connected to the government and some are people influenced by the first two groups and who are active in bolstering Russian media themes. Some are bot accounts.
    Their study of how russian bots are influencing news and opinions is based on a sample size of........ 600 people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    aH yes, the Y chromosome, noted summoner of rape demons from the misogyny dimension.

Quote Originally Posted by xact4 View Post
    Their study of how russian bots are influencing news and opinions is based on a sample size of........ 600 people.
    The statement is also rife with vague or weasel words. "likely controlled", "pro-Russia", "may be loosely connected", "some", "influenced", "bolstering Russian media themes".

There is no foundation beneath this house.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by xact4 View Post
    The organization this entire article bases its story around is headed by the former foreign policy adviser for "Clinton for America"...
    Of note along this line, Laura Rosenberger's former boss, Tony Blinken, now works for CNN.
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Man in Room V View Post
    Looks like Putin is still up to no good, trying to destabilize the US even further than he already has by rigging the election.
    How exactly is pointing out and identifying the Antifa terrorists for who they are a bad thing? Pointing out and identifying Nazis is a good thing, pointing out terrorists is a good thing... What seems to be the problem?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Taso View Post
    So can I say FDR rigged the election for 1932-1944?
    lets not forget all the innocent Japanese-Americans, as well as German-Americans and Italian-Americans he ordered interred during the war for no other reason than their foreign heritage.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Quote Originally Posted by gcsmith View Post
    No, they just show up with bricks and assault rifles. Also, yes they have killed people.
    Can you please back this up with a reliable source, please?

Quote Originally Posted by igualitarist View Post
    1 girl got killed by a white supremacist terrorist:

OMG THE HORROR NAZIS ARE BACK !!!11

Tons of reports/videos/pictures of far left protesters showing off communism and anarchism symbols while destroying stuff and beating and silencing people they disagree with:

They are democracy fighters !!

But nvm, i am just a russian bot.. lol
    A lot of the left condoning Antifa have their heads so far up their ass to be so blind to their hypocrisy and double standards.

So quick to point out that an alt-right that did whatever, but they'll defend tooth and nail or dismiss it entirely if someone on the left did the same... crying for proof and what have you. Bet if an Antifa actually did kill someone [eventually], and it were on the news, they'd be quick so isolate it. It'd be beyond hilarious if it weren't so pathetic.

If I were left-leaning I'd honestly be embarrassed of having these assholes there alongside me, I'd be condemning them just like the the alt-right... but I'm a centrist, what would I know. Least there are a lot of left-winged people with sense that actually do condemn them, unlike the many keyboard warriors here on MMO-C.
    Last edited by Daedius; 2017-09-04 at 11:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post
    So quick to point out that an alt-right that did whatever, but they'll defend tooth and nail or dismiss it entirely if someone on the left did the same... crying for proof and what have you.
    "Crying for proof"

You phrased this like its a bad thing to ask for proof in the age of fake news. Care to elaborate.

10+ Year Old Account
    A lot of the left condoning Antifa have their heads so far up their ass to be so blind to their hypocrisy and double standards.

So quick to point out that an alt-right that did whatever, but they'll defend tooth and nail or dismiss it entirely if someone on the left did the same... crying for proof and what have you. Bet if an Antifa actually did kill someone [eventually], and it were on the news, they'd be quick so isolate it. It'd be beyond hilarious if it weren't so pathetic.

If I were left-leaning I'd honestly be embarrassed of having these assholes there alongside me, I'd be condemning them just like the the alt-right... but I'm a centrist, what would I know. Least there are a lot of left-winged people with sense that actually do condemn them, unlike the many keyboard warriors here on MMO-C.
    You know the rules, if anyone on the right does something everyone on the right has to be painted as that... if anyone on the left does something then we get lectured on how we cant judge a whole group by the actions of their individual members.

I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    I made no post saying left wing violence is okay but you have come to that assertion because...?

Anti fa aren't even left... they're basically their own movement.

nazis are out killing people though... and white nationalist groups are as well... and there have been more attacks by those types and killings than anti fa.
    It would be painted all over the news for months if that actually happened. Do you live in the US?

Quote Originally Posted by Sormine View Post
    "Crying for proof"

You phrased this like its a bad thing to ask for proof in the age of fake news. Care to elaborate.
    I've learnt to not bother, plenty of accounts and people here still retort with "not enough proof, how do we know?" etc., like they want a literal CSI examination or something done undertaken by the poster himself. Talking to a wall results a better response.

The delusional is unreal here.
    Last edited by Daedius; 2017-09-04 at 11:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hollowlithic View Post
    It would be painted all over the news for months if that actually happened. Do you live in the US?
    Wait do you mean to tell me cases like Dylan roof and the 14 year old who went on a shooting spree of black people with his uncle or the teens that ran over a black guy while calling him a nigger and laughing you mean you haven't heard of those cases? There's also more recently like the 3 guys stabbed or the two Indians killed.

The FBI and DHS have been looking at antifa like groups since then Obama admin

We actually live in a time where people deflect from how bad Nazis are...

Like, how did the world take such a wrong turn?

I've learnt to not bother, plenty of accounts and people here still retort with "not enough proof, how do we know?" etc., like they want a literal CSI examination or something done undertaken by the poster himself. Talking to a wall results a better response.

The delusional is unreal here.
    Well I asked for proof of specific crimes earlier in this thread and have not yet received a response from the guy. I'm mainly looking for an article that would verify the crime was actually committed and that the perpetrator was confirmed or most likely a part of antifa

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    The FBI and DHS have been looking at antifa like groups since then Obama admin
    Would that then make the Obama adminstration Nazis for doing this?

Quote Originally Posted by Sormine View Post
    Well I asked for proof of specific crimes earlier in this thread and have not yet received a response from the guy. I'm mainly looking for an article that would verify the crime was actually committed and that the perpetrator was confirmed or most likely a part of antifa
    Just a quick Google of "violent antifa members arrested", plenty of results between the start of Trump's presidency and recent. Take your pick.

Just a quick Google of "violent antifa members arrested", plenty of results between the start of Trump's presidency and recent. Take your pick.
    Thanks, I was talking about the specific situations the guy had mentioned. I googled them and couldn't find anything

On topic to what you mentioned. It should be noted that during organized protests police do coordinate with groups as to arresting people during the event. As in its typically planned and "consented". So while someone who commits a violent crime should be viewed negatively, its not necessarily bad if someone is arrested.(I understand you said "violent member arrested" I just wanted to add this so others could recognize this)