Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wvvtayy View Post
    Would be lame as fuck to have the weakest of the old gods as an end boss. And Nagas suck ass.
    I hope the main villain of next xpac is N'Zoth. It would be lame as fuck not to have the last remaining old god as the end boss. And Nagas are cool.
    /thread

its Jaina , she will have us fight with the navy of the proudmoore fleet . its gonna be hell

I'm hoping it's Azshara or she's at least the "Arthas" of the expac and N'Zoth is just kind of some possibly greater background threat like Yogg was.

Not sure what can really be done with N'Zoth that hasn't already been done with C'thun, Yogg and Y'Shaarj. Even his appearance (in Hearthstone) is incredibly generic.

Azshara is at least more unique in terms of aesthetic and personality, and she can probably have a more active role in the plot.

I hope it ends up being 0% of the expansion but if I'm wrong you know blizzard they really like to take a theme and shove it down people's throats until it makes you nauseous to look at (see: orcs)
    This is a very true and sad fact. If Orcs were bad, can you imagine how stupid and boring pirates will be? I shiver at the thought alone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why would the other old God forces help him?
    I dunno if it got changed, but the Old Gods would team up to fight another Old God from time to time. I think this information came from Chronicles?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by The Black Widow View Post
    She'd have brilliant dialogue and quests surrounding her. She seems like a huge bitch and thinks of herself as gods gift to the world, I just find that so fun in terms of character development, we have too many bland bettys, I'm all for Azshara, I want to see what Blizzard can do with her.
    And someone who's seemingly an egotistical cunt isn't bland?
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Quote Originally Posted by WolfRider View Post
    I think Onyxia is dead dead, since she's been resurect by Nefarian in Cataclysm and she didn't look in shape. And in the encounter, when she dies her bones melted in the lava pool. So I think there's nothing left from her
    Well, we had Normal Onyxia, Resurrected Onyxia, maybe it's time for Ghost/Soul Onyxia !

I don't really care about the next xpac right now. I'm far more concerned about the transition between Legion and the next in terms of lore (loss of Artifact weapons, Sargeras/Titans chapter should be closed at least temporarily, Alliance is supposed to have some grief toward the Horde (only Varian understood why the Horde retreated on the Broken Shore), and we have 2 new faction leaders that are for the moment completely hidden behind Illidan...).

I'm just hoping something involving Elune.

10+ Year Old Account
    Depends on the kind of egotistical cunt you like. Azshara is definitely in that category, but I already find her far more interesting compared to say, Garrosh, who is in the same category. She's fresh, mysterious and seductive. I'd love to see how they far they can go with her and what kind of impact she'd make on the games story.
    To be very honest with you, I really hope we can just can kill her soon, so people can stop having a mental wank over her. It's just annoying, yes it's fine to have characters you like, but it's just still oh so annoying.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

With the hints that dragons might return in the next expansion its possible Muruzond will be the final antagonist of 8.0 not N'zoth.

I suspect N'zoth will play a very major role, but I think its more likley We wont actually get to fight N'zoth until entering Ny'alotha itself which I suspect will be, Argus 2.0 with its own mini zones.

10+ Year Old Account
    N'zoths minions so far have had an entire expansion and a zone +raid dedicated to them. Those are his minions. The other old gods we've seen have had a raid for them. Nzoth seems to be much more capable than the other old gods

7+ Year Old Account
    I somehow highly doubt that the last raid boss of next expansion would be N'zoth. I'm sure Blizzard would try to misdirect us into thinking that it would be but then it'll be something different...like Hogger or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrathius View Post
    I'm hoping it's Azshara or she's at least the "Arthas" of the expac and N'Zoth is just kind of some possibly greater background threat like Yogg was.

Not sure what can really be done with N'Zoth that hasn't already been done with C'thun, Yogg and Y'Shaarj. Even his appearance (in Hearthstone) is incredibly generic.

Azshara is at least more unique in terms of aesthetic and personality, and she can probably have a more active role in the plot.
    I'm not really sure how N'Zoth would be the background threat to Azshara when N'Zoth made Azshara into what she is now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Allora View Post
    This would be so cool. Flying is lame
    i don't really mind it in current content, but i wanna be able to fly for convenience in old content.

7+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard were probably have a story of N'Zoth collecting power somehow that makes him stronger than the other Old Gods.

I agree with the implying that N'Zoth being the weakest of the Old Gods, however, he is the last one and to me that means he must be the most cunning. Perhaps the story will be that our Artifact Weapon's power is absorbed by N'Zoth to make him Super Saiyan N'Zoth?

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope not, too. The Shadow has been beating us over the head this entire expansion, I don't want it to be so obvious of a sell. I'm hoping that the next expansion is a Return to Outland, that seems like it fits in with the current themes, and there are several plot-lines to take it there.

Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    We all know the true enemy is gonna be RNG.
    Endless maze raid confirmed?

10+ Year Old Account
    I get your point, people constantly mental wanking over Sylvanas has kind of ruined the character for me. I just think Azshara will be a nice character when she's in the spotlight, hopefully they don't ruin her brilliance
    I don't know about brilliance, she was definitely one of the best casters back then, but she has a shit ability to lead and plays a more submissive role to Sargeras and now N'zoth. She seems more willing to serve than lead (though she imagines herself as being the leader). I do hope we see her though as a boss before N'zoth

eeeh maybe would be cool thou

I don't know how you measure strength, but usually the one left standing is considered the strongest. N'Zoth is basically the Xanatos of the Old Gods, even when you beat him you just further another one of his plans. He may not be physically as strong as Yasarahj, but he's definitely the most clever.

Deleted
    He'd likely be free when we face him. It's easier to beat the world strongest man when he gagged and bound then an average bloke. Ethier way it's easy to power him up in lore. Based on the talking dagger old God's can eat one another to gain power. Nzoth is smart, he could have waited for all the other old God's to die so he could consume their flesh once he was free to increase his own power. He could absorb the power form the pillars. WoW has never made artificial powering up challenging, fuck one of the main mechanics this expasion is exactly that.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I hope it ends up being 0% of the expansion but if I'm wrong you know blizzard they really like to take a theme and shove it down people's throats until it makes you nauseous to look at (see: orcs)
    0% is fine, but I'm okay with 2% just to appease the children.
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water