Page 37 of 39 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by scmpoe View Post
    Its funny that the one 'good looking indian guy' you linked pretty much just looks like a white guy rather than a typical indian guy.
    Kinda proves the point. On top of the whole idea of statistics. One hot black woman doesn't change the fact that black women are perceived as the least attractive on average. That's just how it is.
    He doesn't look like a white guy at all, and no one black woman doesn't mean the study didn't say what it did. I'm just saying that it doesn't matter what you are as long as you're hot.

Quote Originally Posted by Euron Greyjoy View Post
    He doesn't look like a white guy at all, and no one black woman doesn't mean the study didn't say what it did. I'm just saying that it doesn't matter what you are as long as you're hot.
    Not sure if serious, the dude's skin is literally white, at least in that picture, and he has a lot more features typical of white guys than indian guys. If someone showed it to me with no context I would think its a white guy.

And the whole point is that there are a lot more hot people in certain races and a lot more ugly people in certain other races. It doesn't matter what you are, but you are much more likely to be a certain way depending on your race. As well as the idea that lighter skin tends to be more attractive, aka be a white as possible, as you kind of proved by linking very light skinned people compared to the average of their race.
    Last edited by scmpoe; 2017-09-05 at 07:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduin Menethil View Post
    You apparently didn't understand that. Or else you wouldn't have made the retarded comparison.
    Retarded is a good word for this conversation alright.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

7+ Year Old Account
    White, Black, Brown, Red, Yellow.... Let the races bleed into each other.

Quote Originally Posted by scmpoe View Post
    Not sure if serious, the dude's skin is literally white, at least in that picture, and he has a lot more features typical of white guys than indian guys. If someone showed it to me with no context I would think its a white guy.

And the whole point is that there are a lot more hot people in certain races and a lot more ugly people in certain other races. It doesn't matter what you are, but you are much more likely to be a certain way depending on your race. As well as the idea that lighter skin tends to be more attractive, aka be a white as possible, as you kind of proved by linking very light skinned people compared to the average of their race.
    At the very least on the paleness issue, that's not really universal. I like tanned women. Sure I'll date paleskins too, but Hispanic and Mediterranean women look amazing with tans.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Doomislav View Post
    White, Black, Brown, Red, Yellow.... Let the races bleed into each other.
    Bleed? Jesus. That's extreme.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by atsawin26 View Post
    At the very least on the paleness issue, that's not really universal. I like tanned women. Sure I'll date paleskins too, but Hispanic and Mediterranean women look amazing with tans.
    The whiter the better, only poor / uneducated ppl are dark skinned cuz they work on fields.
    atleast thats the origin of white skin praising
    and who the hell wants a fried chicken (solarium tanned b.cth) who risks skin cancer and aging her skin faster

edit: typo
    Last edited by mmoc441f090fee; 2017-09-07 at 01:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Owlmygod View Post
    The whiter the better, only poor / uneducated ppl are dark skinned cuz they work on fields.
    That might have been true. 200 years ago.

Let's also be honest, some people look sickly and unhealthy when pale.

Also:

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Owlmygod View Post
    and who the hell wants a fried chicken (solarium tanned b.cth) who risks skin cancer and aging his skin faster
    Tanned is better than pale. Unless she's goth and it fits her type.

I think it's only the sun's effect that made her too white

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Gosh I forgot how tedious and difficult online dating is (I use dating loosely) recently decided I would hop on the train unfortunately as a gay man in Yorkshire my options are limited in what I use (Grindr and Badoo). ... When I was 17 I used Faceparty and don't recall the difficulty...
    This has so much to do with age. The younger you are the more you can get away with looking like trash. And no, Im not calling you unattractive, but just stating fact.

Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    It would be swell if I could stop the people who have an asian fetish from messaging me.
    What exactly is an defined as an Asian fetish? Just a guy who is is attracted to Asian women? I have always (well, since puberty) foound Asian girls attractive... I don't know why, I just do. I can't control those feelings any more then a gay guy controls being gay, right?

I finally got the chance to date an Asian girl when I went to Korea for a year, and in all honesty, she was my favorite out of the girls I have been with. I am white. I mean is there a problem with that? Is that offensive? Am I sick for that in some way? I have seen more then once Asian girls being offended by guys who like Asian girls, I really don't get what is offensive about it... the girl I described above told me she wanted to be with a white guy, I wasn't offended.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruor View Post
    What exactly is an defined as an Asian fetish? Just a guy who is is attracted to Asian women? I have always (well, since puberty) foound Asian girls attractive... I don't know why, I just do. I can't control those feelings any more then a gay guy controls being gay, right?

I finally got the chance to date an Asian girl when I went to Korea for a year, and in all honesty, she was my favorite out of the girls I have been with. I am white. I mean is there a problem with that? Is that offensive? Am I sick for that in some way? I have seen more then once Asian girls being offended by guys who like Asian girls, I really don't get what is offensive about it... the girl I described above told me she wanted to be with a white guy, I wasn't offended.
    The attraction isn't the issue, it's the stereotyping that sometimes goes with it. If you attribute certain traits to them purely because they're Asian, rather than just approaching them as individual women, that's where the fetishisation begins.

A lot of white guys tend to think Asian women are by nature more demure, submissive, and willing to please than other women are. That's fetishising them. And it's also patently untrue in my personal experience.

The attraction isn't the issue, it's the stereotyping that sometimes goes with it. If you attribute certain traits to them purely because they're Asian, rather than just approaching them as individual women, that's where the fetishisation begins.

A lot of white guys tend to think Asian women are by nature more demure, submissive, and willing to please than other women are. That's fetishising them. And it's also patently untrue in my personal experience.
    Fair enough. I like them purely because I find them sexually attractive. Again, I am not sure why, I just do.

Now, with that said, the girl I dated in Korea was much chiller and easier to please then the white girls I have dated are. She also did seem much more attentive to my needs, for example, I hate warm humid weather (unless I am at the pool or the beach) I was taking her out to try to show her a good time. She could see I was uncomfortable and insisted we go back to the air conditioned apartment and just go out that night. No white girl I dated has done that, its usually about them. Maybe that's just my experience and others have had a different experience... to be fair, its one Asian girl (from Asia) that i have dated. Honestly, I don't want to get married, but sometimes I regret not asking her and seeing if she would have said yes and come back to the USA with me. My job has several postings in Asia, I am honestly considering requesting to go, just for the women.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruor View Post
    Fair enough. I like them purely because I find them sexually attractive. Again, I am not sure why, I just do.

Now, with that said, the girl I dated in Korea was much chiller and easier to please then the white girls I have dated are. She also did seem much more attentive to my needs, for example, I hate warm humid weather (unless I am at the pool or the beach) I was taking her out to try to show her a good time. She could see I was uncomfortable and insisted we go back to the air conditioned apartment and just go out that night. No white girl I dated has done that, its usually about them. Maybe that's just my experience and others have had a different experience... to be fair, its one Asian girl (from Asia) that i have dated. Honestly, I don't want to get married, but sometimes I regret not asking her and seeing if she would have said yes and come back to the USA with me. My job has several postings in Asia, I am honestly considering requesting to go, just for the women.
    To each their own. I've dated a few Asian women when I was in college, and for the most part, they were all unmitigated disasters. Might say more for my choice in women in general, but I haven't had quite as bad a train wrecks since I stopped dating Asians.

I dated a Japanese girl who turned out to be mentally ill. She fucked like the world was ending, but she was, you know, mentally ill.

Dated a Korean-American girl who couldn't go to school or hold a job more complicated than Macy's. She was also an almost habitual liar, and probably a nymphomaniac if some of the things her cousin told me about are true.

Dated a Thai girl for 7 years. We were talking about marriage and everything. There were lots of bumpy roads with her, we broke up once a year before the final breakup...which happened not even with a phone call, but an facebook IM...We also fought over her belief in beating children, her desire for me to bring her mother over to live with us as soon as we married, and her insistence I pay her mother a "bride price" to marry her.

15+ Year Old Account
    her insistence I pay her mother a "bride price" to marry her.
    This has been discussed before. I was surprised myself when I heard about bride price as none of the 3 Asian girls I dated mentioned it. But after talking to @bungeebungee for some time I realized it's a common practice in China/poorer Asian countries. I'm sure he can tell you more about it. The guy's gold.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Strawberry View Post
    This has been discussed before. I was surprised myself when I heard about bride price as none of the 3 Asian girls I dated mentioned it. But after talking to @bungeebungee for some time I realized it's a common practice in China/poorer Asian countries. I'm sure he can tell you more about it. The guy's gold.
    Buying a woman lol

People sure know how to send messages that gets you to respond to them...

Just... Don't send messages like this.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    People sure know how to send messages that gets you to respond to them...

Just... Don't send messages like this.
    lol that one is hilarious