Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    It begs to question why these villains are even allowed back into society. Sure seems like the sooner you get out of the dating game, the better. Way too risky these days.
    Chemical castration or execution, what's your pref
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

You can be accused of rape, found not guilty, and still wind up on the sex offenders list. The term sex offender means so little with how broad of a definition it has gained. Not only that, but the article is so old that it means 0% in today's internet climate. This thread should be closed for clickbait TBH.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dreknar20 View Post
    sexual offender list = pedos
    Or an 18 year old who had sex with their 17 year old significant other consensually.

Again -- "sex offender" is a broad and stupid term that isn't defined well enough.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by moveth View Post
    Or an 18 year old who had sex with their 17 year old significant other consensually.

Again -- "sex offender" is a broad and stupid term that isn't defined well enough.
    yeah, but its originally mean for people who fuck children
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

What is the actualy point you are trying to make, OP? Or, as usual, there is none?
    P.S.
    As others said, 2005 internet statistics? Are you joking?

You guys are getting baited again...

Quote Originally Posted by LMuhlen View Post
    Why would you use a 2005 statistic for internet behavior? I don't even remember what the internet was like back then... was it myspace still?
    Ah you kids.

But I imagine the reason is that these statistics were collected back then. Statistics are not all set up to refresh every year you know, that requires funding.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Nobody is born a fucking sex offender.
    You can certainly be born with an inclination for anti-social behavior on the other hand.

Deleted
    https://www.cheatsheet.com/health-fi...tml/?a=viewall

Whoa. This is quite disturbing eh?

It begs to question why these villains are even allowed back into society. Sure seems like the sooner you get out of the dating game, the better. Way too risky these days.
    You sound like a bot.

So what you are saying is that it's SAFER to date online, because the rest of them are dating in real life? Thank you Trollisace!

10+ Year Old Account
    only 1 out of 10... thats not as bad as I thought.
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    only 1 out of 10... thats not as bad as I thought.
    Some people claim the numbers are outdated so it could be much higher. Of course they didn't even bother providing the latest numbers...

Some people claim the numbers are outdated so it could be much higher. Of course they didn't even bother providing the latest numbers...
    Or they could be much lower, or maybe they managed to completely cut out sex offenders and rapists from the online dating community! Who knows!?

These numbers are utterly meaningless in this form. It tells you nothing of how likely you are to encounter a sex offender online. You only have (dated) information about the percentage of sex offenders for a few things. You have no absolute numbers of sex offenders/rapists, nor do you have them of the amount of people that use online dating. Not even sure what the point is about the 10% scam profiles. No way of knowing if it's a staged account from a rapist, or just from someone doing a bit of catfishing.