Why don't the Draenei use Tempest Keep instead?

It's a freaking battleship it should be on the front lines.

Plus they have 2, if they can somehow bring the one from alternate timeline Draenor.

15+ Year Old Account
    I mean technically Alternate Timeline Draenor has been pretty much written out, so there's a pretty big reason, though it would be sick at the very end of the expansion if Yrel came in to save the day aboard the Tempest Keep from AU Draenor.

I'd just imagine that the time and resources getting the TK here from Outland and then up to par isn't quite worth it. It's like dragging an old abandoned battleship back after being beached during WWII to fight in WWIII.
    Last edited by Krekko; 2017-09-06 at 10:05 PM.
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature

Quote Originally Posted by Krekko View Post
    I mean technically Alternate Timeline Draenor has been pretty much written out, so there's a pretty big reason, though it would be sick at the very end of the expansion if Yrel came in to save the day aboard the Tempest Keep from AU Draenor.

I'd just imagine that the time and resources getting the TK here and up to par isn't quite worth it. It's like dragging an old abandoned battleship back after being beached to fight in WWIII.
    Did I miss TK in WoD? Am I dumb?
    Is this real life?

Cuz people still farmin' Al'ar.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Didn't Kael wreck it pretty bad in our encounter with him? iirc
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    Cuz people still farmin' Al'ar.
    It's funny...I got Al'ar but I can't get the pets I still want from their to drop >.<

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    Did I miss TK in WoD? Am I dumb?
    Is this real life?
    It's technically not in there, because IIRC TK came to Outland only after it was Outland, but it still does exist in some form in that AU.
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature

Spoiler: This week there is a hidden quest to unlock the "Fel Heart" ability for the ship that starts from finding a set of codes or something on a body near the Xenedar. It sends you to the Arcatraz ship.

I think most of the ships were either prisons or contained flora/animals they collected in other worlds. They weren't "battle ships". Tempest Keep is different of course, but I don't know... I guess Kael'thas and we probably trashed the place.. idk..I still don't get why the Draenai didn't just repurpose that ship along with creating a new one.
    Last edited by GreenJesus; 2017-09-06 at 10:07 PM.

Didn't Kael'Thas pretty much bring it down during the fight in TBC?

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mariovsgoku View Post
    Spoiler: This week there is a hidden quest to unlock the "Fel Heart" ability for the ship that starts from finding a set of codes or something on a body near the Xenedar. It sends you to the Arcatraz ship.
    I was hoping this would also touch on how Millhouse Manastorm became a prisoner but I was disappointed.
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kul Tiras View Post
    It's a freaking battleship it should be on the front lines. Plus they have 2, if they can somehow bring the one from alternate timeline Draenor.
    Because parts of Tempest Keep, like Alcatraz, are used to imprison legion foes. We even go there as part of the the defense matrix side quests on Argus only to have the legion break a prisoner out. Kael'thas also took some of it apart as the mana forges in Netherstorm were built from parts of the fortress. The Draenei have only now built one ship from remains of Exodar, new technology/parts, and I am guessing Tempest keep and AU Draenor.

The Keep was a Naruu creation and it is clear that the Legion and/or Void has hit the Naruu and armies of light hard. As for the AU TK we won't know until Blizzard talks about it. It is possible that it was destroyed, that it is otherwise engaged fighting the Legion. Anything is possible.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

10+ Year Old Account
    I have my doubt that the Tempest Keep is operational in our timeline. I mean, we DID witness Keal'thas going a bit insane in there, and shattering sections of the ship. I could more believe that it has been salvaged for projects.

As well, we wouldn't be able to activate the full unit as the three other sections or more or less damaged.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..