Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Divinexve View Post
    You have so many "up arrow" pawn items, why arnt they equipped?
    Since when does higher ilvl equal upgrade?
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

I'm always the last to get the best legendaries. One of my alts (Warlock) got an absolute BIS Leggo from her first emissary cache... 1 hour after reaching 110...

Got 21 days of playtime (110) on my WW monk and I only got 3 legiondaries. lol

What a wonderful system Blizzard put together where getting a legendary feels bad.

Ret paladin was pretty good took a while to get the first one and when I did I got the belt when it was terrible and gave a small heal with Bof was cast. then iirc it was the shoulders, ring, sephz, cloak and then the boots AFTER I beat the only thing the boots are useful for..the mage tower, literally the boss I beat right after doing it.

Hunter got the boots, Padaz and gloves.

Shaman got the ring when it was really good for Enh then it wasn't at least now it's good for ele so that good I guess and then KJBW nothing since..

UHDK, I got the bracers...after the nerf, the cloak belt and Padaz. I've actually tried to push the BLP since I got Padaz 3 weeks ago doing as much content as I could..kinda burning out. Meanwhile log on with monk I never play, kill BS world boss...ww chest..
    "I think one of the problems that Lucas Blizzard has now, in the Lucas Film Blizzard empire, is the fact that he doesn’t they don't have more people around him them who really challenge him them."

10+ Year Old Account
    How about the RNG of getting an orange item that isn't for your current loot spec? Got a marksman cloak the other day, even though my current loot spec has been set specifically to BM since the day before Argus first opened.

What's the point in setting your loot spec to a specific spec if the drops ignore that?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowfury View Post
    That's besides the point, I ve been doing other activities that grant leggos, hence the 5 I have, it's not the problem in quantity it's in quality of these leggos.

- - - Updated - - -

Except you draw a card from your deck and then you return it back so you can draw the same card again, blizzard at it's finest
    No, you would throw it away

Quote Originally Posted by Allora View Post
    No, you would throw it away
    Yeah, I got what you were trying to say, but that's not how blizz works sadly, hence that "blizzard at it's finest" ^^

Always recruiting exceptional players! Visit http://www.klr-guild.eu/ for more info.

10+ Year Old Account
    so you got 5 legendaries. boohoo. I have two -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Sencha View Post
    So, everybody should win the lottery? waaaa waaaa I have bad luck, I need bad luck protection, life is hard waaaaa!
    Legendaries shouldn't be a lottery in the first place.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Random is Random.
    It isn't "bad" when it doesn't go your way and good when it does.
    It is the same both times.

This is the problem when BiS is seen as the only acceptable outcome.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowfury View Post
    That's besides the point, I ve been doing other activities that grant leggos, hence the 5 I have, it's not the problem in quantity it's in quality of these leggos.

- - - Updated - - -

Except you draw a card from your deck and then you return it back so you can draw the same card again, blizzard at it's finest
    It is the point.
    If you actually did more content you would not have "bad luck".
    I have 18 legionaries my self. all for my main spec and half of my off spec.
    I don't have to choose as I did the content to get all of them.
    You are moaning about having bad luck while at this stage in the expansion you can take away that bad luck just by playing the game.

Been waiting ages for the Execute-ring (Arms here), we're pretty damn shafted without it... have all utility leggos and KJ-trinket now and last week the stupid Heroic-Leap legs dropped instead of the ring.... I would be fucking happy to get that ring before next expansion comes, TY Blizzard!?

This lego system is the most retarded one ever, being basically forced to use a specific leggo or you gimp yourself 250k dps but there isnt anything you can do except grind'n'wait and get spit in the face with various bullshit leggos. Fuck everything about this lego-system!

Sorry OP that really sucks and all, and when Legion launched I really only played my hunter and I had shit luck with Leggos. Now I have all leggos for BM and soon will have all for MM as well, survival I don't care about but before the next xpac rolls around I'll have them all NP, and on my alts? I have sufficient legendaries on all, on some....got really lucky, like my Brewmaster got chest and shoulders back to back, and my fresh Demon Hunter got Oblivion's Embrace as it's first tanking leggo.

If it's that bad roll another toon...kinda late to get alts going tho imho it wasn't really that bad before with crafted gear, you just had to sit on them and wait to get a lot of ap really.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dawon View Post
    Been waiting ages for the Execute-ring (Arms here), we're pretty damn shafted without it... have all utility leggos and KJ-trinket now and last week the stupid Heroic-Leap legs dropped instead of the ring.... I would be fucking happy to get that ring before next expansion comes, TY Blizzard!?

This lego system is the most retarded one ever, being basically forced to use a specific leggo or you gimp yourself 250k dps but there isnt anything you can do except grind'n'wait and get spit in the face with various bullshit leggos. Fuck everything about this lego-system!
    Bro, if you were doing even half the raid content and clearing all dungeons and emissaries every week, you would easily have every legendary for your mainspec.

We're crying cause it's RNG to be viable at certain fights. My ST dps suffers greatly due to not having the two legendaries that buff ST dps a lot. And Blizzard is actively balancing around BiS legendary...

I have a legendary around the corner now, and I just hope I wont ragequit the game if I get cinidaria

Quote Originally Posted by Shakou View Post
    Bro, if you were doing even half the raid content and clearing all dungeons and emissaries every week, you would easily have every legendary for your mainspec.
    I have all leggos on my pally and 7 on my warrior... getting a bit fed up with farming "dumb/obsolete" content to get that ring for my arms, tyvm.
    Give me an option to trade 5 leggos for ONE I desire or something!

Quote Originally Posted by Morgaith View Post
    If you are actually trying to get legendaries you are getting them at a normal rate of one per week if you are actually trying, sry to hear about that bad legendary you got though.
    I think "if you're actually trying" is a bit of a stretch. Most people citing once a week legendaries are talking about Full LFR/Normal/HC Raid clears on top of emissary caches, world bosses and treasure chests and multiple M+. It's perfectly possible but it's not exactly trivial for everyone to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by woozie21 View Post
    It is the point.
    If you actually did more content you would not have "bad luck".
    I have 18 legionaries my self. all for my main spec and half of my off spec.
    I don't have to choose as I did the content to get all of them.
    You are moaning about having bad luck while at this stage in the expansion you can take away that bad luck just by playing the game.
    But then I wouldn't have time to do anything else besides playing just wow. On my dh that was(technically is) my main I have all the leggos for havoc, but it's really hard if you want to play alt/reroll when you get shit luck like me. Because actually playing more than one char in legion feels like a job and it gets even worse when you get screwed over by bad rng, it's soulcrushing.

Always recruiting exceptional players! Visit http://www.klr-guild.eu/ for more info.

Quote Originally Posted by Sencha View Post
    So, everybody should win the lottery? waaaa waaaa I have bad luck, I need bad luck protection, life is hard waaaaa!
    Not quite the same situation, the way I look at it. In real life, if you want to be in the top 1% or whatever, winning the lottery will get you there (temporarily, anyway), but there are means to getting there without winning the lottery (running a profitable company, getting a high-paying job, whatever).

In WoW, it's virtually impossible to be in the top 1% or so without bis legs, at least for a warrior. If you look at the top 61 arms parses on Goroth (which currently constitutes the 99th percentile), all of them have the Execute ring, and all but 2 have the Bladestorm helm. Legendaries are way too important for how random they are, IMO.

And before anyone looks at my armory and dismisses my opinion as that of a casual shitter who has no clue about parsing, I quit raiding in Legion but I did play in previous tiers at a high level. The legendary/ grind system (particularly early on during EN) is actually the reason I stopped raiding. I finished BRF among the top fury warriors in the world (#1 proraiders, #2 WCLogs - https://www.proraiders.com/ranks/t17...c=Fury_Warrior)

I guess I've been ungodly lucky this expansion because all 10 of my 110s got a leggo in the first week they hit the cap. Well, after 7.1