Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pathora44 View Post
    If anyone sounds like a basement dweller it is you. You sound like one of those internet tough guys who talks a big game behind a computer screen but would shit their pants if put in the situation. Your story sounds like a bunch of bullshit to say the usual conservative rhetoric "liburalz stoopid conservativez goood."
    https://i.imgur.com/udlSEAv.png

Really?

That man has 2 meters in height and 105 kilograms... No steroids (as can be seen by guys who workout and know anything at all). Imagine what steroids would turn that man into.
    Any kickboxing or mma trainer would tell you to keep distance from that man, if you are not his size, cos if he manages to close the distance and hug you, that would be a massacre.

Not that closing distance would be a problem since its statistically probable he has longer limbs.

Now lets see your leftist skinny bones!
    Last edited by mmoc96b81ade63; 2017-09-07 at 02:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hanablossom View Post
    In what kind of shithole of a country do you live that give scams like this a chance.
    Any country is the answer because this can happen in any country.

This post made my morning, thank you OP for the lulz

I thought the post was going to be 100% about how old people get scammed and I was going to tell some stories about how I have seen so many seniors fall for this and how I have helped them not fall for this being that I work in a bank.

But No...
    You made it about politics which is adorable.

Not all liberals think the same, I would love to see that dude get a ass kicking and no i dont care about him having "3 meals and a bed" make him miserable!

Give him the brazen bull.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ynnady View Post
    Hello there,

So a few weeks ago i heard of a case of a thief tricking an old lady into signing her apartment onto his name (an usual happening in my country).
    Heard that case from my mother. Long story short, i know his name and the details. That old lady is now a beggar in the streets.
    Thing is this event happened under law terms, at the notary and all, true signature and so on, but ofc the old lady got tricked.

Mother says its not our business, but i am a man of far right and justice is important. Im thinking to file a complaint to the police.
    That woman could have been my grandmother or yours, cooking nice meals and doing her job. And from that thought i gather all the hate for that man.

Far right and marixsto-liberal garbage have different views about justice. The liberals would say that man deserves a nice time in prison, his sake not attended, 2-3 meals a day. I would say that man deserves cold cement 2x2 cell, steel door, no window, naked, and an ice cold water bucket at the feet every hour (there you go, we are not physical).

What would you do in my skin? File a complaint or ignore? Does that guy deserve 3 nice warm meals in prison or perhaps a rougher treatment?
    So instead of actually helping the old lady, you want to start a fight because your feeling of justice was hurt.

- - - Updated - - -

https://i.imgur.com/udlSEAv.png

Really?

That man has 2 meters in height and 105 kilograms... No steroids (as can be seen by guys who workout and know anything at all). Imagine what steroids would turn that man into.
    Any kickboxing or mma trainer would tell you to keep distance from that man, if you are not his size, cos if he manages to close the distance and hug you, that would be a massacre.

Not that closing distance would be a problem since its statistically probable he has longer limbs.

Now lets see your leftist skinny bones!
    Lol, nobody cares about that pasty flabby body.
    Last edited by Clone; 2017-09-07 at 06:37 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Clone View Post
    Lol, nobody cares about that pasty flabby body.
    Hahahaha.. yeah right, whom do you try to lie? I think you know im a lot bigger and stronger than you.
    But sure... show me your bones.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hahahaha.. yeah right, whom do you try to lie? I think you know im a lot bigger and stronger than you.
    But sure... show me your bones.
    I know you are a lot more insecure and validation seeking than me to post that embarrassing picture

Deleted
    I know you are a lot more insecure and validation seeking than me to post that embarrassing picture
    Thought so. Take care of them bones, cos they might break while you walk.

10+ Year Old Account
    What everybody does not realize is that the OP is the one who tricked the old lady and he is wondering what is coming for him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thought so. Take care of them bones, cos they might break while you walk.

Nuff said

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Your kind will never change, and I will never stop fighting you.
    Good job OP on ruining the thread by adding that useless divisive drivel at the end.

As a right winger I would do what any reasonable left winger would do. Seek justice within the confines of the law. If he abused a loophole then seek professional counseling from a lawyer if it is that important to you.

Deleted
    Im a skinny leftist... blah blaggh
    Btw i was a liar now im insecure... Its hilarious.
    Look at that fucking arm and shoulder (rounded at the back of it).. beautiful.

PS: You know i could ragdoll you around ye? Ok.
    And where is that D'vorah girl (cos we are shy about using bitch)?
    Last edited by mmoc96b81ade63; 2017-09-07 at 08:33 PM.