Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    Yeah no, all I see is liberals pushing climate change in every way they can. All doom and gloom and other ridiculously hilarious conspiracies like ISIS exists because of climate change.
    Again, and in the preceding decades before the issue got politicized to hell by conservatives?

10+ Year Old Account
    "I trust vaccines"

Wait but doesn't the medical community stand to gain money from supporting them?

"No"

Okay what about climate science?

"Oh no those guys are just bought off!"

Stop replying to this joke

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dug View Post
    "I trust vaccines"

Wait but doesn't the medical community stand to gain money from supporting them?

"No"

Okay what about climate science?

"Oh no those guys are just bought off!"

Stop replying to this joke
    Again 99% of science agreements are not tainted by politics so I have no reason to not trust them.

But Climate Change is corrupted by political bias, so it can go f itself.

Again 99% of science agreements are not tainted by politics so I have no reason to not trust them.

Really? You're saying that medical research doesn't have any political pressure? Agricultural research doesn't? There's no pressure in the space industry?

I mean, your argument isn't remotely logically consistent. It's patently emotion-based nonsense purely stemming from your "feels".

Again, what about the decades of scientific consensus before this became a big issue and got politicized to hell, primarily by the GOP? Why don't conservatives in many other countries share a similar skepticism as US conservatives?

Your arguments are beyond weak and lack even the shakiest legs to stand on.

10+ Year Old Account

Nope its been corrupted with political fuckery from people like you so you can go fuck yourself.

Climate science is a huge and varied field with many different disciplines in it, genius. If you think it's false then you're saying physics, chemistry and a variety of other fields are also false.

Yes. It is, it is corrupted by oil companies and republican politicians who stand to win something by continuing to deny AGW, and imbeciles that fall for that
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Really? You're saying that medical research doesn't have any political pressure? Agricultural research doesn't? There's no pressure in the space industry?
    Like what political pressure could affect agriculture and medical research? (Beyond the silly vaccines cause autism conspiracy)

Or hell, space? What is political about space? Shit, it seems one of the few areas that have global support and cooperation.

I'm not sure something this ridiculous deserves anything more nuanced than "Yeah, no."

7+ Year Old Account
    Nope its been corrupted with political fuckery from people like you so you can go fuck yourself.

Climate science is a huge and varied field with many different disciplines in it, genius. If you think it's false then you're saying physics, chemistry and a variety of other fields are also false.
    Untrue no matter how much I rustled your jimmies by criticizing your area of study.

Like what political pressure could affect agriculture and medical research? (Beyond the silly vaccines cause autism conspiracy)

Or hell, space? What is political about space? Shit, it seems one of the few areas that have global support and cooperation.
    God then you realñy know nothing
    Agriculture is a very politically swayed topic, because many interest groups have to say something about how land is used, what crops are planted, etc

10+ Year Old Account
    Buck is confusing the science of climate change with the politics of climate change. This is inherently anti science and what happens when you get your "science" from right wing propaganda and not from the actual scientific journals.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    God then you realñy know nothing
    Agriculture is a very politically swayed topic, because many interest groups have to say something about how land is used, what crops are planted, etc
    That seems to be normal rather than political.

If it was political you would see it in news headlines. But I don't really see politicians arguing about what crops are planted.

10+ Year Old Account
    Untrue no matter how much I rustled your jimmies by criticizing your area of study.
    It's untrue that climate science has many different fields of study all combined and working together? Wowza epic levels of shit posting now

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    Buck is confusing the science of climate change with the politics of climate change. This is inherently anti science and what happens when you get your "science" from right wing propaganda and not from the actual scientific journals.
    Oh yes, I am sure 20 liberals who circle jerked each other to continue getting funding to live cozy lives really post information in believable scientific journals.

- - - Updated - - -

It's untrue that climate science has many different fields of study all combined and working together? Wowza epic levels of shit posting now
    No untrue about the hilarious "buck is anti-science hurr."

That seems to be normal rather than political.

If it was political you would see it in news headlines. But I don't really see politicians arguing about what crops are planted.
    That is political. You are not a god to say what is political and what isnt, based on your feelsies

The bias is coming from one side. A very specific side at that, mostly contained in one country.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh yes, I am sure 20 liberals who circle jerked each other to continue getting funding to live cozy lives really post information in believable scientific journals.
    you truly have no clue how any of this works do you? And yet you feel like you can speak as an expert on the matter. That's embarrassing. Sorry man... Feel sorry for ya.

10+ Year Old Account
    No untrue about the hilarious "buck is anti-science hurr."
    You have a double standard when it comes to science and will agree with some and not agree with others. All there is to it. You're brain washed by your choice of media and whatever bullshit /pol/ is kicking around on any given day. To put simply you are a fucking moron. Now I'm going to class to study in my totally hoax field to waste my time and money. If I'm not banned by the time I come back I'll call you a fucking moron again, peace out.

7+ Year Old Account
    So... has he donated yet?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    you truly have no clue how any of this works do you? And yet you feel like you can speak as an expert on the matter. That's embarrassing. Sorry man... Feel sorry for ya.
    Pity from a liberal means nothing, sorry.

- - - Updated - - -

You have a double standard when it comes to science and will agree with some and not agree with others. All there is to it. You're brain washed by your choice of media and whatever bullshit /pol/ is kicking around on any given day. To put simply you are a fucking moron. Now I'm going to class to study in my totally hoax field to waste my time and money. If I'm not banned by the time I come back I'll call you a fucking moron again, peace out.
    Bye, have fun with that degree.