Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    Well, that was weird. I had a cut on my neck that I have no clue where it came from but it wouldn't stop bleeding for an hour. >_>

It's fine now but...ugh.
    Don't lie, you tried to use an old skool razor.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by A-sayo View Post
    You are all wrong for jumping on that poor listo ! Oriental Pop is the greatest thing humankind has ever created (JPop > Kpop though) Bad guys, all of you !
    I actually think you might be worse. That's impressive.

You are all wrong for jumping on that poor listo ! Oriental Pop is the greatest thing humankind has ever created (JPop > Kpop though) Bad guys, all of you !
    Considering the sheer damage you just inflicted on listo with that lowercaps parenthesis, I have to no longer consider the two of you scumbuddies
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    Considering the sheer damage you just inflicted on listo with that lowercaps parenthesis, I have to no longer consider the two of you scumbuddies
    Even in the darkest days, a shared love can pull us so far. Oh, what horrors we could have unleashed together if we happened to both be together as Baddies.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens
    Tofinish list : NOTHING CAUSE I FINALLY DID IT.
    Todo list : S;G0, New Game, Erased.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey it doesn't hurt that bad.

Then again I love some of the Japanese songs my groups release.

- - - Updated - - -

Just be thankful Pistol has a semblance of self control Danner!

Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    Just be thankful Pistol has a semblance of self control Danner!
    Luckily for you, I do not.

And I have a deep unapologetic hate everyone else's sense of aesthetics.
    In fact, I wish to inflict on you severe pain and suffrering, hard enough to make your entire body so numb that your very sense of building logic coherent sentences will be paralyzed; making you utterly unable to speak any sentence for the rest of the gameday beyond voting.

You have been warned. Click at your own risk.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

7+ Year Old Account
    Unvote
    Vote: Danner

I now dislike you more then Listo

Still worth it.

Deleted
    (JPop > Kpop though)
    The best jpop is made by kpop groups. This is an undisputable fact.

Also, three votes on Danner already? I can dig it.

Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The best jpop is made by kpop groups. This is an undisputable fact.

Also, three votes on Danner already? I can dig it.
    The pent-up frustration of me not being lynched all too often on D1, sometimes it overflows. You might have seen the campaign already in the signup thread, and I can't say I didn't fan the fires along the way

Though I wish the involved had picked a better game to do this. Oh well. Can't complain too much, and I did get to inflict lasting damage in return in the form of the worst jpop song ever. And jpop is pretty much the same thing as kpop, anyway*.

*) See: fanning the flames, or make this a parable about not taunting the mob with pitchforks and torches

Deleted
    Can't complain too much, and I did get to inflict lasting damage in return in the form of the worst jpop song ever.
    Assuming anyone was dumb enough to actually play the video.
    Also, anime intro =/= jpop.

7+ Year Old Account
    Assuming anyone was dumb enough to actually play the video.
    I never click on the videos people post in here. I know that j/kpop is not my cup of tea.

Unvote
    Vote Crackleslap

Oriental Pop is the greatest thing humankind has ever created
    God damn it... There's another one. I TRUSTED YOU.

Vote: A-sayo

Can't complain too much, and I did get to inflict lasting damage in return in the form of the worst jpop song ever
    Alright... It was bad, but it's by no means the worst. Openings to Mid-70s / Early 80s stuff was just sooooo bad.

Come on now, you knew I was into that the very 1st day on the 1st game I joined. You're just bringing that now because it suits you ! D:
    Fingers raised against everyone today. This is going to end in a no-lynch at this rate.

That intro wasn't so bad...I mean it was bad, but not good either ? :<

Unvote
    Vote : Largehorn

You traitorous Pokemonscum.
    I'll get you another day, @Danner.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens
    Tofinish list : NOTHING CAUSE I FINALLY DID IT.
    Todo list : S;G0, New Game, Erased.

Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    I never click on the videos people post in here. I know that j/kpop is not my cup of tea.
    So what you are saying is that you implied to have seen it and did a grand play about me being the worst person ever, appealing half to good humor and half to rightful and justified fury after being served the worst crap song to ever cause hemorrhaging in your ears.

But actually you did not even see the shitty video, and lied about your motives for voting me.

Unvote
    Vote: Marack

Geez, I can't even trust people in a game of mafia anymore. What is this world coming to. O.o

Deleted
    That's an astute observation my good Danner. I believe Marack has broken one of the most important tenants of MMO-C Mafia: Town Never Lies. Which also means we need to consider LaL.

Come on now, you knew I was into that the very 1st day on the 1st game I joined. You're just bringing that now because it suits you ! D:
    Things said in a Mafia QT stay in a Mafia QT. You could have been lying there. Now I have true confirmation...

Don't try and twist this back on me. We finally scared away @Anakso and now you are all coming out of the wood work!

That's an astute observation my good Danner. I believe Marack has broken one of the most important tenants of MMO-C Mafia: Town Never Lies. Which also means we need to consider LaL.
    Town does not lie. Unless you are any one of the countless liars who do. I feel though that I can get behind a liar lynch. Even if it is one seemingly supported by Pistol.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Largehorn View Post
    Things said in a Mafia QT stay in a Mafia QT. You could have been lying there. Now I have true confirmation...

Don't try and twist this back on me. We finally scared away @Anakso and now you are all coming out of the wood work!
    Ana was actually supposed to return with me, but I forgot to tell him that I had signed up.

Quote Originally Posted by Largehorn
    Town does not lie. Unless you are any one of the countless liars who do. I feel though that I can get behind a liar lynch. Even if it is one seemingly supported by Pistol.
    You're just saying that because I'm one of those people who lie a lot.

Ana was actually supposed to return with me, but I forgot to tell him that I had signed up.
    Why'd you do that!?!

That was not my intention. I had others in mind, but since you brought it up...

7+ Year Old Account
    Midday(ish) Vote Count

Danner – Valyrian(9)
    Listo95 – Crackleslap(15)
    Crackleslap - Marack(31)
    A-Sayo – Largehorn(32)
    Largehorn – A-Sayo(33)
    Marack – Danner(34)

With 10 players it take 6 to lynch. With 6 votes cast it takes 4 for mod majority lynch.

You admitted it!

Wait... was that a lie?