Page 42 of 45 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thimagryn View Post
    You didn't have to say they couldn't have a different opinion, but you pretty much gave a suggestion for them not to publicly share it to save you from having to read it, which is just a passive aggressive way of saying 'shut the hell up and tell someone who cares'. You aren't actually providing a solution considering the OP isn't looking for one in the first place. The topic is one person's commentary of the latest solo content. Of course, asking for change is implied, but the OP isn't looking for an official response or to direct feedback to Blizzard, they're just listing things that they feel are shitty about the content.
    OP IS looking for one. He wants flight to avoid mobs. There will be no flight. So in an attempt to not sound passive aggressive:

They should shut the hell up and get used to the lack of flight on Argus.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by clevin View Post
    Hey hotshot? we all know about the official forums and the feedback forms. We also know that they usually don't act on those and that they're certainly not going to change content that's already been released. Not banned there. Realistic about the odds of any post there actually having an effect. People post here to discuss things and don't need some twit acting as a cop on what they should do and where they should do it. You keep telling people where and how they should post feedback. We know. We're here because we want to talk here. The more people like you try to act like hall monitors from high school, the more you make yourself look silly.
    So instead of using official channels, you'd rather bad mouth them from a 3rd party site and assume they will see your pleas here and act on them?

Quote Originally Posted by -Joker- View Post
    They should shut the hell up
    And here the true colors are shown :/

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Musta View Post
    OP didnt provide anything useful, hes saying hes just sick and done. What would you have me saying? HE DOESNT LIKE IT.
    Thing is, why do you need to say anything at all? He's not asking for a solution from you or anyone else. It was your decision to provide one when none was being asked for.

Given that you blatantly tell him 'nobody cares', what reason have you given them to care about your advice? You're only voicing your own grievances over having to read the OP's opinion. You defend yourself despite not actually doing anything constructive either. You criticize OP for not providing anything useful, but your own reaction was to antagonize them and then give backhanded 'advice' in the form of 'shut up, stop playing and stop posting so I don't have to read opinions I disagree with.'

The alternative is that you could have taken your own advice and 'quit the forums'. Don't like reading bullshit? Using your own logic, why are you are even here doing things you don't like?
    Last edited by Thimagryn; 2017-09-08 at 07:05 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    "Real" Demon Hunters don't work as a class in modern WoW
    Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    Please point out to me the player Demon Hunter who has Meta.

7+ Year Old Account
    Well, people keep accusing me of being passive aggressive, and not saying what I mean. So, maybe there will be less pussyfooting and constant PASSIVE attempts to discredit my solid logic if I just come out and say what everyone else seems to be thinking. I told him,

1. Got to the official feedback site
    2. Offer OFFICIAL feedback
    3. Then either stay subbed and wait for the change or unsub until there is a change

You know, act like a damn adult and vote with your wallet. Instead, he wants to make some lame ass excuses like:

"Blizz won't listen" or "Blizz doesn't take any feedback seriously". Well, if that is the case, then you are just here whining to strangers about something you think WON'T change cause you are too fucking chicken to at least attempt.

So yeah, I took off the PC gloves and dropped the pleasantries when common sense and logic were thrown out cause "WAAAH Blizz don't listen." What a crock of shit. They might not listen HERE, but they will at least LOOK at the feedback offered through their official channels.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Strangewayes View Post
    Next time someone critiques anything for any reason, I want you to tell them to quit, nobody cares.

"My relationship isn't going so well" - then quit the relationship
    "Theres some parts of this job I don't like" - then quit the job
    "I'm feeling really depressed right now" - then quit life

God forbid actually providing feedback and complaining when you feel something is wrong, at the first sign of trouble, quit.

I'm just not stepping foot in the zone, after trying it out I'll probably never want to go there ever again, except to finish the storyline, after that it can burn in hell.
    i totally agree.
    musta is a fucking half wit, who would do better to hush his tongue.

1. Got to the official feedback site
    2. Offer OFFICIAL feedback
    3. Then either stay subbed and wait for the change or unsub until there is a change

You know, act like a damn adult and vote with your wallet. Instead, he wants to make some lame ass excuses like:
    Why would anyone listen to advice given to them from some random dude who has shown nothing but contempt towards their opinion? You only get the opposite effect. When was the last time you acted on advice from someone who insulted your opinions? You say you're taking the gloves off with pleasantries, but judging from your first reply here, you were never pleasant to begin with. You were condescending from the very beginning.

I don't see how telling people to 'learn to adult' and copy/pasting a list makes you think you're accomplishing anything. Your negative actions are overshadowing the advice you're trying to give. The problem isn't the advice you're giving, it's the attitude you're presenting it with.

The irony is that you think the other guy is a troll, but you don't realize your own responses are effectively trolling him.
    Last edited by Thimagryn; 2017-09-08 at 07:38 PM.

Krokuun and Antoran Wastes were pretty much Broken Shore 2.0
    But I'll have to admit I enjoyed Mac'Aree.

7+ Year Old Account
    Why would anyone listen to advice given to them from some random dude who has shown nothing but contempt towards their opinion? You only get the opposite effect. When was the last time you acted on advice from someone who insulted your opinions?
    Why would anyone listen to some random dude complaining on a 3rd party forum? When was the last time a corporation made a genuine change based on the ramblings of some guy who won't use their service, and is prone to bad mouthing their customer service?

I could see if we were trolling him, or just trying to fuck with him. But I took the time to grab the official link, and instructions by Blizz to share where his request would do the most good, and still got some lame excuses and blatant dismissal.

So, I will leave you and your friend alone to enjoy this thread which will never make it to the official Feedback of Battle Net. Have a nice day.

Quote Originally Posted by jennifer eccles View Post
    i totally agree.
    musta is a fucking half wit, who would do better to hush his tongue.
    At least I dont pay money for something I dont like.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Thing is, why do you need to say anything at all? He's not asking for a solution from you or anyone else. It was your decision to provide one when none was being asked for.

Given that you blatantly tell him 'nobody cares', what reason have you given them to care about your advice? You're only voicing your own grievances over having to read the OP's opinion. You defend yourself despite not actually doing anything constructive either. You criticize OP for not providing anything useful, but your own reaction was to antagonize them and then give backhanded 'advice' in the form of 'shut up, stop playing and stop posting so I don't have to read opinions I disagree with.'

The alternative is that you could have taken your own advice and 'quit the forums'. Don't like reading bullshit? Using your own logic, why are you are even here doing things you don't like?
    And why did he need to come and complain at all for content that is already out? Srsly, Legion is being quite steady on how its done. You cleary didnt read my posts, or are just playing dumb. And why I have something to say? Because the OP made a topic on a website whose purpose is getting is post answered. Did you hit your head very hard recently? You may need medical care.

Why would anyone listen to some random dude complaining on a 3rd party forum? When was the last time a corporation made a genuine change based on the ramblings of some guy who won't use their service, and is prone to bad mouthing their customer service?

I could see if we were trolling him, or just trying to fuck with him. But I took the time to grab the official link, and instructions by Blizz to share where his request would do the most good, and still got some lame excuses and blatant dismissal.

So, I will leave you and your friend alone to enjoy this thread which will never make it to the official Feedback of Battle Net. Have a nice day.
    He wasn't looking for feedback from big blue. You just assumed that and acted like a jerk who thinks he's doing the community a favour. Honestly, I think people who dislike aspects should give feedback directly and also vote with their wallets. It's responses like yours that makes it harder to convey that message when you're only using it to get people to shut up and stop posting.

- - - Updated - - -

And why did he need to come and complain at all for content that is already out? Srsly, Legion is being quite steady on how its done. You cleary didnt read my posts, or are just playing dumb. And why I have something to say? Because the OP made a topic on a website whose purpose is getting is post answered. Did you hit your head very hard recently? You may need medical care.
    You can't blame someone else for your own actions though. You are giving advice that you are yourself ignoring. You are also doing things you dislike (ie reading complaints) and complaining about them on the forums. You see the irony here yes?

He wasn't looking for feedback from big blue. You just assumed that and acted like a jerk who thinks he's doing the community a favour. Honestly, I think people who dislike aspects should give feedback directly and also vote with their wallets. It's responses like yours that makes it harder to convey that message when you're only using it to get people to shut up and stop posting.

- - - Updated - - -

You can't blame someone else for your own actions though. You are giving advice that you are yourself ignoring. You are also doing things you dislike (ie reading complaints) and complaining about them on the forums. You see the irony here yes?
    The diference is I frequent the foruns because I play the game. Theres no irony, if you have read what i said before, you would know that i took my own advice during cataclysm due the same reasons the op is complaining. Except i didnt come here to cry back there.

Quote Originally Posted by SnowTang View Post
    Seriously? This is a video game that people pay money to play. It has no similarities to the examples you listed. If OP doesn't like it, stop playing the video game, simple. It's a video game, not a relationship or job.
    And he's sharing a select opinion on specific content. If you shared your opinion that you don't like Thai food, how do you feel about someone telling you to quit eating altogether without actually talking about Thai food? So far most people responding with 'Unsub' have generalized the OP hating WoW altogether. Where does he say he hates playing WoW? He just hates the design of Argus content and is specific to it.

- - - Updated - - -

The diference is I frequent the foruns because I play the game. Theres no irony, if you have read what i said before, you would know that i took my own advice during cataclysm due the same reasons the op is complaining. Except i didnt come here to cry back there.
    But you cry now about "ppl that play something they dont enjoy and keep opening this topics over and over again." instead of simply quitting the forums knowing that topics always open over and over again. That's the irony.

You make complaints about things you don't like seeing in the forums, but you still come here for other reasons. On that same note, you assume that the OP has no other reasons to play WoW other than the things he complains about without considering if he plays for any other reasons. It doesn't even enter your mind to take the time to find out. You see this as a complaint thread, so you tell him to unsub because that's the obvious answer to you.

Read the OP again, it's pretty specifically targetted at design of Argus and not about all of WoW itself. Read it as if it were written by a passionate WoW fan who is frustrated by that content and wishes to express his frustration. Now imagine someone telling you to quit your passion because of one thing you've expressed frustration over, how do you feel about that?
    Last edited by Thimagryn; 2017-09-08 at 08:17 PM.

And he's sharing a select opinion on specific content. If you shared your opinion that you don't like Thai food, how do you feel about someone telling you to quit eating altogether without actually talking about Thai food? So far most people responding with 'Unsub' have generalized the OP hating WoW altogether. Where does he say he hates playing WoW? He just hates the design of Argus content and is specific to it.

- - - Updated - - -

But you cry now about "ppl that play something they dont enjoy and keep opening this topics over and over again." instead of simply quitting the forums knowing that topics always open over and over again. That's the irony.
    WHY would you eat Thai food if you dont like it???? And PAY for it?

7+ Year Old Account
    He wasn't looking for feedback from big blue.
    Really, cause this was his OP:

Quote Originally Posted by Potentio View Post
    Seems like Blizzard go out of their way to annoy players.

First there's no flying on Argus.

Blizzard make Argus like a freaking maze.

And I'm getting pretty sick of the dull green/fel worlds.

The ground is a sea of trash mobs, some of whom can chain fear you. It feels like Blizzard wants us to kill useless mobs just to make us spend more time playing.

The quest text is also nonexistent.

This is what happens when "time played" is mistaken for "enjoyment". What a pathetic patch.
    Seems like he either wants:

A. Blizz to see it and make a change
    B. To randomly bitch to strangers about Argus
    C. Both A and B

Maybe if he used the official feedback, and voted with his wallet, people would take B out of the options.

Really, cause this was his OP:

Seems like he either wants:

A. Blizz to see it and make a change
    B. To randomly bitch to strangers about Argus
    C. Both A and B

Maybe if he used the official feedback, and voted with his wallet, people would take B out of the options.
    Nah, we are being hypocrits. Why would you stop doing something you no longer like? Nonsense.... /sarcasm

7+ Year Old Account
    Nah, we are being hypocrits. Why would you stop doing something you no longer like? Nonsense.... /sarcasm
    Sure feels that way. I fell outta love with SWtOR a while back, but I am not haunting the EA forums bitching about it. I unsubbed, offered feedback, and moved on. I keep tabs to see if they ever fixed what I disliked, and if they ever do, I might resub. But I won't sit in their forums and yell at them til they do. Definitely not gonna go to the SWtOR forums here and do it either.

WHY would you eat Thai food if you dont like it???? And PAY for it?
    Because that person hasn't tried Thai food before?

You're gonna fault people for playing Argus content it on the premise that they should have known they weren't going to like it before they played it? What?

Argus, like much of WoW patch content, is it's own thing and not a predictable copy of previous content. How do you expect anyone to know if they like it or not before they actually played it?

- - - Updated - - -

Sure feels that way. I fell outta love with SWtOR a while back, but I am not haunting the EA forums bitching about it. I unsubbed, offered feedback, and moved on. I keep tabs to see if they ever fixed what I disliked, and if they ever do, I might resub. But I won't sit in their forums and yell at them til they do. Definitely not gonna go to the SWtOR forums here and do it either.
    Instead you're haunting the forums by bitching about other people bitching about the game. Saviour of the WoW community!

Same thing here. Went to SWTOR that time. Then it unfortunate got really bad and I moved on, cuz i really didnt like it. I dont understand WHY is such a big deal with WoW.

7+ Year Old Account
    Instead you're haunting the forums by bitching about other people bitching about the game. Saviour of the WoW community!
    And your title would be what? Defender of Whiners? You sure seem to white knight those who are incapable of offering legit feedback and moving on.

- - - Updated - - -

Same thing here. Went to SWTOR that time. Then it unfortunate got really bad and I moved on, cuz i really didnt like it. I dont understand WHY is such a big deal with WoW.
    Some people are just incapable of doing adult shit. They'd rather sit around and bitch about it than actually DO something about it. Sadly, they have people like Thimagryn around to defend them when adults ask them to do the logical thing and move on.

And your title would be what? Defender of Whiners? You sure seem to white knight those who are incapable of offering legit feedback and moving on.
    I don't think anyone needs a title for exposing flawed arguments.

Who exactly am I defending? I'm literally pointing out flaws in both of you using 'Unsub' as a valid argument. That works if Argus content is the primary reason the OP wants to play. OP hasn't indicated that at all.

If someone makes an argument that flying is the most important reason for them to play and stay subbed, and the game has removed flying for a good portion of it, then unsubbing is a reasonable course of action. If someone said "I don't like no flight in Argus" (even if it were a 2 page rant in full detail), telling them to unsub is unreasonable and presumptuous. It shows those who give that response have no care about the opinions they're actually responding to.

Some people are just incapable of doing adult shit.
    You're on a forum arguing with random strangers and you think you're acting like an adult? Please, raise yourself more above the forum plebs.

You already know the answer to winning forum debates - quit the discussion.
    Last edited by Thimagryn; 2017-09-08 at 09:26 PM.

Bloodsail Admiral Colonel Sandor's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sick of destroyed gray and fel green. Can't wait for the next expac.