Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't mind a probe and this Special Counsel continuing, but Mueller needs to be removed from the position along with the people he's hired to assist him. Most of his assistants when I look at their resumes have too many ties to the Democrat Party to make this 'not' look like a Witch-Hunt. It really evokes the bullshit that Wasserman Schultz pulled in denying Sanders the nomination in 2016. The other thing that bothers me is the fact that by Federal Law Mueller should have recused himself or refused the appointment.

He simply stated has way too many ties to Comey to be able to handle this in the manner it needs to be, because it can and will give Trump a means to counter argue it, which frankly is the last thing I want with how shady both sides have been acting lately. Bottom line, it's far too serious a set of allegations to be handled by the mentor of the man Trump fired. Especially when Comey leaked to the Press evidently to get a Special Counsel. That casts a very serious light on the entire reason for this being put together.

If Trump obstructed justice as currently seems to be the case, I'll be the first to say throw his orange ass out of office.

But I say that if we do wind up doing it, we ought with someone totally unattached.
    Not someone that one side or the other will cry foul about.

Also making showboat "Episode Threads" makes me feel like I'm about to watch 'Days of Our Lives'.

It really seems click-baity Skroe. You can do better.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin View Post
    I don't mind a probe and this Special Counsel continuing, but Mueller needs to be removed from the position along with the people he's hired to assist him. Most of his assistants when I look at their resumes have too many ties to the Democrat Party to make this 'not' look like a Witch-Hunt. It really evokes the bullshit that Wasserman Schultz pulled in denying Sanders the nomination in 2016. The other thing that bothers me is the fact that by Federal Law Mueller should have recused himself or refused the appointment.
    Did you just compare inter party bullshit from the primaries, to the Russian investigation? https://youtu.be/tptxW_ilRWc
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    It was in the second part of the top post ^_^. And yes, it's big news. Really big.

Part II is going to be about the Past, Present and Future Betrayals of Donald Trump upon his base.
    Shit mybad then, I just saw it today and forgot what was in the OP LOL.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

He simply stated has way too many ties to Comey to be able to handle this in the manner it needs to be, because it can and will give Trump a means to counter argue it, which frankly is the last thing I want with how shady both sides have been acting lately. Bottom line, it's far too serious a set of allegations to be handled by the mentor of the man Trump fired. Especially when Comey leaked to the Press evidently to get a Special Counsel. That casts a very serious light on the entire reason for this being put together.

If Trump obstructed justice as currently seems to be the case, I'll be the first to say throw his orange ass out of office.

But I say that if we do wind up doing it, we ought with someone totally unattached.

Also making showboat "Episode Threads" makes me feel like I'm about to watch 'Days of Our Lives'.

So if evidence is found you won't like it because this man did some stuff for a certain political party?

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Mueller is a Republican. Everyone was OK with him initially. Not sure why people are complaining.

Of course, if Mueller finds nothing then I'm sure people's perception of him on both sides will shift once again.

Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    If all of you mass migration supporters are right then there is no threat to your "liberal international order". If liberal ideas and policy are truly strong then there is no way illiberal Russia and illiberal China can topple the liberal order. If they do rise, it fundamentally means that their values ultimately work better.
    What a load of bull. A regime can absolutely change without the new regime "fundamentally working better". Do you really think Russia's regime is what it is because it fundamentally works best in Russia? The damn countries' per capita GDP is roughly half that of mid crisis Greece, right up there with Malaysia, Romania and Kazakhstan. Freedoms are repressed and the government is among the most corrupt in the world. The only upside to living there is your average male life expectancy will only be 64.7, so you don't have to suffer long.

No thanks I'll take my liberal world order, and yes it must be defended.

On topic: Excellent post, love the introduction and can't wait to see more.
    Last edited by Warning; 2017-09-10 at 10:15 AM.

So, @Skroe - I was giving things some thought and wanted your opin on it.

Lets say Muller gets enough info on Deplorable Dumb-Dumb to not just get him impeached, but imprisoned (happy thoughts, I know! :P) but I'm wondering if Muller (and possibly Congress) would instead of impeaching/imprisoning him, what if they chose to negotiate with him and say "We have all this evidence to not only impeach you, but to charge you with treason... If you step down peacefully from your position and step away from politics - never being divisive again, we will not impeach nor charge you with treason"?

I mean, we know the Dumpsters are pretty stupid enough that the moment Dumbass-in-Chief starts barking about "RIGGED" crap again he will, again, create a bunch of crazed redneck gun-toting psychotics to form militias and try to create a Civil Conflict (I hesitate to use the term "War" because, lets face it... the vast majority of them hardly represent the organized, semi intelligent, physically fit Confederacy their so-called 'forefathers' were...) in hopes of overthrowing that fictional "Big gubbm'nt!"

What if Muller and the rest wished to avoid such conflict via striking a deal (an ACTUAL deal) with the laughably ironically-entitled 'Dealmaker' simply to avoid any civil unrest situations? Originally I would say Dumbass Don-Don Dumpy wouldn't take it, but - as you've pointed out - Fuckwit Donny is also a Chicken-Shit when it comes to real pressure. For all his rantings and ravings, he WILL chicken shit out of something - especially when it's in his favor. I could see him accepting such an offer JUST to be able to walk away and say to himself "It's MY choice! I was in charge, and I hold the keys to everyone's safety! They needed me to step down because I controlled the masses, so I WON!" kinda mentality...

What say you?
    Last edited by mvaliz; 2017-09-10 at 02:24 PM.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    I'm the one that wants us to build up our military to Confront China and Russia,

*Less dead people in general. Okay, you don't just target the black and brown. You like your corpse pile colorful. :3
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    Lets say Muller gets enough info on Deplorable Dumb-Dumb to not just get him impeached, but imprisoned (happy thoughts, I know! :P) but I'm wondering if Muller (and possibly Congress) would instead of impeaching/imprisoning him, what if they chose to negotiate with him and say "We have all this evidence to not only impeach you, but to charge you with treason... If you step down peacefully from your position and step away from politics - never being divisive again, we will not impeach nor charge you with treason"?
    Obviously not Skroe, but I'm modestly sure you can't imprison a sitting President, which means Pence -- claiming it was for the good of the country to come together and heal -- would immediately pardon Trump. Say what you want about him being a member of GOP Classic, but I think he would rather be thrown out of office than see the USA have its first ever arrested President, regardless of who it is, on his watch.

Wonder what episode we will be at during his reelection and what the title will be.

Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    Wonder what episode we will be at during his reelection and what the title will be.
    Seeing how he won't be reelected there is no need to wonder.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Obviously not Skroe, but I'm modestly sure you can't imprison a sitting President, which means Pence -- claiming it was for the good of the country to come together and heal -- would immediately pardon Trump. Say what you want about him being a member of GOP Classic, but I think he would rather be thrown out of office than see the USA have its first ever arrested President, regardless of who it is, on his watch.
    Which would mean he just gets imprisoned in a state trial, which uses the pardon as evidence.

If a pardon is needed, it pretty much ends in jail for Trump because he has to admit guilt to accept it, which means NYs case gets a ton of evidence in an unpardonable trial.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    Which would mean he just gets imprisoned in a state trial, which uses the pardon as evidence.
    Only if Mueller finds evidence of state crimes. Which, since the IRS is now involved and there's a RICO charge option, is possible. Obstruction of justice for firing Comey would not be a state crime.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Only if Mueller finds evidence of state crimes. Which, since the IRS is now involved and there's a RICO charge option, is possible. Obstruction of justice for firing Comey would not be a state crime.
    Depending on the reasons, it could be; if it tangles in russian financial ties, it absolutely does.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Seeing how he won't be reelected there is no need to wonder.
    Just like Hillary winning in a landslide?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    if it tangles in russian financial ties, it absolutely does.
    Well we know Russia's involved with his financial ties, and that it's at least shady. Most people don't pay that much over market price for a house they never set foot in. Overpaying by itself isn't a crime, but it is still overpayment, and could easily be involved.

Also, Legal defense fund could be set up for WH staffers in Mueller probe. Apparently, the WH found out a lot of staffers were unhappy about being forced to hire their own lawyers with their own money for shit they weren't a part of.

Just like Hillary winning in a landslide?
    Got to deflect to Hillary I see, Why am I not surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Got to deflect to Hillary I see, Why am I not surprised.
    Because we have seen this thread everyday since even before Trump was elected?

Its a well worn and comfy footpath at this point.

15+ Year Old Account

All of your deflections to Hillary rely on this silly notion that predictive analyses were wrong which, if you have a grasp of statistics beyond a 3rd grade level, you'd know they weren't.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

10+ Year Old Account

No shit. Trump being a joke candidate has been something even Simpsons did before he ever ran as a republican. The above isn't a reflection of what you think it is. You are literally saying that Trump being unfit for president is something we heard for a long time. You are just gloating that you support a candidate who won, but strangely enough, are using the fact that everyone told you he was incompetent, in a thread about how he is incompetent, as a rallying point.

Imagine if Obama's victory didn't have support pushing hope and change, but instead... everyone said he was terrible, but he won anyway. Outside of deep partisanship, there is nothing good there.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi