Thread: 7.3 spoilers!

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Basically it's a plot maguffin I assume it is a way to regenerate demons that otherwise would die permanently
    What a clusterfuck this has turned into.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    All it takes is an incel at the wrong place wrong time and we won't even know what hit us.

Quote Originally Posted by Stroggylos View Post
    Almost necroing but since story still unfolding could be a bit spoilly for peopz that didnt have time to log this reset : so after small magni cinematic with Agra Turalion mentions that legion are harvesting argus soul to be able to res demons that died in the nether or res demons in the nether or something between these lines. So anyone able to clarify this to my cause if its the first way around then to feth with it every demon after the harvesting begun can be brought back regardless of fel saturation includin kj.
    I knew it from the beginning and nope the demons are on studies that got it working
    because until now there only 1 demon its a quest to find him and manage to kill him somehow or imprison him for studying
    I didn't check the full quest yet it was on the ptr

Quote Originally Posted by George Costanza View Post
    end cinematic leaked on /v/
    Infracted.
    Infracted.
    Infracted.
    Lol'd.
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Basically it's a plot maguffin I assume it is a way to regenerate demons that otherwise would die permanently
    Quote Originally Posted by OIS View Post
    What a clusterfuck this has turned into.
    So that does mean Kil'jaeden and Archimonde can be resurrected, nice.
    Last edited by Eazy; 2017-09-10 at 08:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    So that does mean Kil'jaeden and Archimonde can be resurrected, nice.
    Looks that way.
    All it takes is an incel at the wrong place wrong time and we won't even know what hit us.

Nope. Cause, we kill Argus' Titan before they even have the chance of rezzing.

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    Nope. Cause, we kill Argus' Titan before they even have the chance of rezzing.
    Do you know how long it takes for a demon to resurrect?

So any news with Maiev?

Quote Originally Posted by Maxrokur View Post
    So any news with Maiev?
    She decided to stay back in Azeroth because A'dal refused to help her assaulting Illidan last time.

Joking aside, she should be on Azeroth. The Vindicaar is relatively small and Maiev had no special history with any living demons (other than Illidan), if she came to Argus, she'd just act as Random-Questgiver-A more or less.
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang
    Donnons le sang de guillotine
    Pour guerir la secheresse de la guillotine
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang.

Longer than Me going through the Endless Halls for the Mount, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Qualia View Post
    She decided to stay back in Azeroth because A'dal refused to help her assaulting Illidan last time.

Joking aside, she should be on Azeroth. The Vindicaar is relatively small and Maiev had no special history with any living demons (other than Illidan), if she came to Argus, she'd just act as Random-Questgiver-A more or less.
    What a disappoint if that is the case, this expansion is a basically a bunch of losses opportunities about expanding the character develop of so many characters but in beta i hear there is a quest with maiev and illidan so, i expect something happens there

Quote Originally Posted by Maxrokur View Post
    What a disappoint if that is the case, this expansion is a basically a bunch of losses opportunities about expanding the character develop of so many characters but in beta i hear there is a quest with maiev and illidan so, i expect something happens there
    Maiev is not on Argus so there won't be Illidan and Maiev questline going on.

Maybe offtopic - I got it right what Anduin comic happens after 7.2 events? Like in 7.3 he in Stormwind?

Quote Originally Posted by Jorah View Post
    Maybe offtopic - I got it right what Anduin comic happens after 7.2 events?
    Uh....

Ye....

- - - Updated - - -

So, in a sense, while we're doing our ToS/Argus BS, Anduin's learning how to become a fucking King.

Neat.

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    Uh....

Ye....

- - - Updated - - -

So, in a sense, while we're doing our ToS/Argus BS, Anduin's learning how to become a fucking King.

Neat.
    I am filled with dread on this since Genn Greymane is most likely there being probably a bugger, but then again I might be a little over-mindful... He did seem generally concerned about a child seeing his father's grave. And almost burdened by the fact that Anduin is King in such a shit way. But he knows the child must become a man.

7+ Year Old Account
    depends on the demons strenght.

Formerly known as Arafal

You could use Archimonde as a rough guide. From Mount Hyjal to AU Draenor.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Evangeliste View Post
    You could use Archimonde as a rough guide. From Mount Hyjal to AU Draenor.
    It didn't seem like Archimonde was resurrected in AU Draenor, just summoned by Gul'dan. We don't know the exact time in which Archimonde became once again "active" after his destruction at Mount Hyjal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    It didn't seem like Archimonde was resurrected in AU Draenor, just summoned by Gul'dan. We don't know the exact time in which Archimonde became once again "active" after his destruction at Mount Hyjal.
    It'll be nice if Archimonde was resurrected around the time of 7.3 before we imprison Sargeras. This way there would still be a Legion Remnants led by Archimonde to continue the Legion legacy for future stories.
    11/4/23 Updated power level -> Sargeras > Xal'atath > Void Empowered Azshara > Alleria > Galakrond > Iridikron > N'zoth > Jailor > Argus > Death Empowered Sylvanas > Lich King Arthas > Kil'jaeden > Archimonde > Illidan > Deathwing

Quote Originally Posted by LarryWithTheWeatherReport View Post
    It'll be nice if Archimonde was resurrected around the time of 7.3 before we imprison Sargeras. This way there would still be a Legion Remnants led by Archimonde to continue the Legion legacy for future stories.
    I'm sorry. But, before I say anything else.

"Chromatus >>>> Sargeras"

Wot?

Also, Archimonde/KJ won't be resurrected, not since Argus' Titan is going to die.

He also thinks Sargeras could beat the Void Lords. Seems he's not paying much attention to lore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    No, but it gives us an upper limit. Still, they're probably not ready quite yet.