Page 7 of 41 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    The difference is that EU will win.
    What enforcement mechanisms do they have? Do they have the will to use them? Thus far all I've seen is furrowed eyebrows and strongly worded letters.

Quote Originally Posted by 10thMountainMan View Post
    What enforcement mechanisms do they have? Do they have the will to use them? Thus far all I've seen is furrowed eyebrows and strongly worded letters.
    Until EU forms an army, the states has left a little sovereignty

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Poland is pretty damn great.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by 10thMountainMan View Post
    Don't bother, the EU is basically a God in some peoples eyes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Voldemorter View Post
    good for them. one of the few countries left that respect people who died and bled to make it what it is now. those who died for their countries would turn in their graves if they saw what happened to it now.

immigrants are parasites that destroy everything they come in contact with. just take a look at greece, sweden and france. germany is on the same path and any other nation that lets them in. only idiot would approve of it

But you know, that's what british people think about polish immigrants too or switzerland about german immigrants or Germany about all those eastern european immigrants.

No matter what you say, there's always another side. With that kind of thinking, as a polish guy, you should stay in poland forever, a russian should stay in Russia and so on.

Quote Originally Posted by Helltrixz View Post
    20 % are Syrian, UN numbers. Ok you have a case there. Build up camps, issue temporary permits and prepare for when they'll be sent back.

What about the rest? There are more Indians without a toilet than there are Europeans total. Are we obliged to take them in?
    Most people with this pathological altruism will tout their moral superiority right up until the point it starts to affect them personally or materially. The second that happens, their moral position crumbles in to naked tribalism. Sad to watch really.

Seems weird to be honest poland has taken in more of its fair share of refugees from Ukraine.

Why ever would Germany overlook that?

Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    Seems weird to be honest poland has taken in more of its fair share of refugees from Ukraine.

Why ever would Germany overlook that?
    Dont forget Chechnya. Noone is remembering that .

Deleted
    Pfff, stupid claim. Poland got eastern Germany as compensation. They can't suddenly demand more, or Germany might want their land back.

Quote Originally Posted by Nehezbegar View Post
    Dont forget Chechnya. Noone is remembering that .
    Its weird right?

When you take in certain refugees no one notices. When you refuse to take in ones that refuse to integrate and bring about poverty and ruin suddenly your the bad guy?

10+ Year Old Account
    I got a great laugh out of that title. Best laugh I've had in a while. Thank you.
    US - Eitrigg - <Bank Space is Magic>
    Delupi, Amoora, Jisu, Beahru, Rusa, Yeun, Neralyis, Usii, Razzil, Zaramja, Oshaz, Shawnie, Iziss, Gearsi(A)

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    Its weird right?

When you take in certain refugees no one notices. When you refuse to take in ones that refuse to integrate and bring about poverty and ruin suddenly your the bad guy?
    In the public imagination (At least among those Left of Center) a refugee has to have a certain skin complexion or its not "Diverse enough".
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

It's really strange how fast they tend to forget the treaties they signed. This will cost their right wing government the rest of their credibility. I really hope more and more poles stand up against this bullshit.

Poland wants to reap all benefits of being in EU, but share no burden. Someone needs to be reminded of her place.

I feel the same way, imo Sweden was the prime example. I felt Fremdscham when they closed their borders.
    The point is, if you don't have a strong civic identity, focused on the rule of law and welfare of the citizenry, and yes, soveriengty of your borders, people will embrace tribal and ethnic identity to fill the vaccum. Immigration can be a wonderful and enriching thing, if done properly. You need to select people who will be assets to your economy, will assimilate into your legal and economic framework (notice I didn't say cultural), and accept them in numbers which you are able to absorb. European elites let open the floodgates in an altruistic suicide and gave real fuel to the argument of the ethno-nationionalists. It was a dumb, shortsighted move.

20 % are Syrian, UN numbers. Ok you have a case there. Build up camps, issue temporary permits and prepare for when they'll be sent back.

What about the rest? There are more Indians without a toilet than there are Europeans. Are we obliged to take them in?
    Didn't know about any Indians imported from Africa as war refugees, but if that's what's happening for any reason, sure, somethings screwed up.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by antelope591 View Post
    In western EU the majority of Polish immigrants do low skilled jobs that other people don't want to do because it's still a lot more money than they would be making in Poland. Basically, like Mexicans in the US but due to the EU they have the benefit of it being legal. Why do you think these Eastern European politicians never threaten to leave the EU, but make bullshit threats like these which are basically unenforceable? Because they know that they have no power in this situation and if they leave the EU they're basically fucked.
    We have non white immigrants doing the same thing in Canada and we don't seem to give a shit about it. I don't like the idea of economic migrants who don't offer any value to Canada.

At some point, the Eastern European nations are likely to band together and revolt on the EU if things like the migrant quotas continue. They'd be better off with their own collective because it's obvious to me that the EU doesn't care about the interests of countries independently or the government's that are in power that don't want to abide by all of the EU policies.

Deleted
    Well poland doesn't really need the immigrants to be full of poor people with bad manners to be honest...

Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    We have non white immigrants doing the same thing in Canada and we don't seem to give a shit about it. I don't like the idea of economic migrants who don't offer any value to Canada.

At some point, the Eastern European nations are likely to band together and revolt on the EU if things like the migrant quotas continue. They'd be better off with their own collective because it's obvious to me that the EU doesn't care about the interests of countries independently or the government's that are in power that don't want to abide by all of the EU policies.
    Sorry to say but if you think this you are simply ignorant of the massive benefit Eastern European countries have gained from the EU. I'm actually from there and I've seen it first hand. Romania where I'm from has advanced massively due to payments the EU has contributed to infrastructure and other projects. The story for other countries is similar. It's almost completely a one sided relationship. The rhetoric by Polish/Hungarian governments is all for show for their easily stirred up base. You won't see them campaigning on leaving the EU anytime soon, you can trust me on that.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by antelope591 View Post
    Sorry to say but if you think this you are simply ignorant of the massive benefit Eastern European countries have gained from the EU. I'm actually from there and I've seen it first hand. Romania where I'm from has advanced massively due to payments the EU has contributed to infrastructure and other projects. The story for other countries is similar. It's almost completely a one sided relationship. The rhetoric by Polish/Hungarian governments is all for show for their easily stirred up base. You won't see them campaigning on leaving the EU anytime soon, you can trust me on that.
    I am curious, did the EU inform new members that EU diktat would be used to reshape the demographic makeup of member countries? I am just wondering if that stipulation was mentioned?

The ~ 3rd largest group of imported people from Africa are Bangladeshi. Bangladesh is a country east of India and has twice the population of Germany, the largest EU country.
    Africa is east of India?
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"