Page 5 of 53 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by oplawlz View Post
    I don't think Felix needs to do anything to "stay relevant". Being a self-made multimillionaire does that for you.
    Being rich doesnt make you relevant fyi. It makes you rich

Much as I hate most of this SJW nonsense, I have to agree here. It's not a word that normal people use, even when angry.
    Yet gamers use it constantly. I can't enter a discord or vent without some edgelord yelling "wats up muh niggas?!".

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    "When I get angry I just start calling people niggers, idk but it totally has nothing to do with me not viewing nig... I mean black people as equal or anything I just use a slur used for black people to apply to all the stupid dumbass people I see in the world..."
    Yeah, it's just not a thing. Same with people that use Jew as an insult - these terms just never became mainstream enough to use that excuse. Using "gay" at least was something millions of kids grew up with as a normal slang derogatory term, and even that is enough for me to stop associating with whoever does it if they don't correct themselves when confronted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    he does it to stay relevant
    who? the dev? probably.
    Pewdiwhathisname does it because he clearly does it casually on a daily basis, in private. At least that's what the video suggests, when he realizes and tries to apologize and cringe his way out of it "I don't mean it in a bad way you guys".

Quote Originally Posted by TriHard View Post
    People like to pretend like they've never dropped an F or an N bomb in their life while pissed off. This is what's so annoying about people, they act all high and almighty but we all know those people are just as bad.

Pewds fucked up, I agree with that. But this is far from a single incident, this is normal among pretty much a majority of FPS gamers that get triggered in games which is a FUCKTON of people.
    Calling people niggers, in order to insult them, dehumanizes black people. It doesn't matter if its aimed at a black person or not.

Saying Fuck doesn't do that. Your entire argument is deeply flawed by a basic willful ignorance of this fact.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Getting 5 million views a day however does.

ok, won't really defend him on this. the way in which he said it was not nice.

i mean, i believe he can say it if he wants. but i don't feel it's right. i thought it might be in sarcasm in some way or something, but that wasn't.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Much as I hate most of this SJW nonsense, I have to agree here. It's not a word that normal people use, even when angry.
    Idk where you've been all these years but it's a pretty common word for people to use when pissed off.
    Nigg*r, Fagg*t, etc etc

I get bombarded with such insults all the time when playing FPS games in particular and sometimes in WoW BGs, and I often see streamers accidentally using the words.
    Some people have just begun saying "F-word" instead of "faggot" to not get banned by twitch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    he does it to stay relevant
    Yeah, and when that shit backfires when he winds up disrespecting someone else who thought his ass was cool, he is going to get more backlash and whine his bitch ass on screen about being a victim and why can't blah blah blah white people.

I have never in my life used some racist fucking word with historic meaning without being conscious of what the fuck that means, but some people today get this urge when told not to piss on the third rail, to unzip walk up and that is exactly what they do.

Then they want to get pissed because life comes with repercussions. Nobody should ever be violated or have violence put on them over a word or an opinion. But some words are pretty fucking well understood to be a no fly zone, and it doesn't matter what bullshit excuse people use like "I want that word to have no meaning"

Well you picked the wrong fucking time in history to try that shit!

Of course people who are fucking friends give each other a pass when their guard is down or what not, but I never once thought it was ok to call my supervisor my bitch, just because I heard some other women call each other that, or me and friends including females laugh and joke about it.

Here is the fucking lesson, you have the right to say whatever the fuck you want, but if you are an adult you live by the words you use and when you decide to use them, so don't let entertainment or some fucking jokes in another situation get you into another situation you don't want to be in, because you carelessly decided to use a word in a misguided fucking attempt to either be funny or cool.

What is more if you cry and bitch about the consequences, close your fucking mouth and show compassion when someone else makes the same mistake of another race, gender or background.

Because the funny thing is, when A lot of these edge lords do that shit, hollering about SJW this or SJW, they will be the first to fucking get offended, or take something as unforgivable too, which is on them.

But no you can't have it both ways, and consistency, where things come from and the process you use to get where you want to go on something matter.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Lots of poor people think that. It's cute.
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

Quote Originally Posted by Nakloh View Post
    Getting 5 million views a day however does.
    to 13 year olds that live on youtube, sure.

Quote Originally Posted by TriHard View Post
    People like to pretend like they've never dropped an F or an N bomb in their life while pissed off. This is what's so annoying about people, they act all high and almighty but we all know those people are just as bad.

Pewds fucked up, I agree with that. But this is far from a single incident, this is normal among pretty much a majority of FPS gamers that get triggered in games which is a FUCKTON of people.
    I've dropped plenty of Fuck-bombs.

I've never dropped a N-bomb. I don't consider them in the same ballpark as far as words go.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is it that hard to not scream racial slurs while being publicly broadcast?
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Nakloh View Post
    Calling someone a nigger isn't racist.
    Well - yes it is, however using the word isn't. For example, in discussing linguistics or history - the word usage is benign.

Any time you target a person or a group of people with such a word, then that's racists as your intentions are obviously to use that specific word.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Lots of poor people think that. It's cute.
    https://www.forbes.com/forbes/welcom....google.co.nz/

Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Yeah, and when that shit backfires when he winds up disrespecting someone else who thought his ass was cool, he is going to get more backlash and whine his bitch ass on screen about being a victim and why can't blah blah blah white people.

I have never in my life used some racist fucking word with historic meaning without being conscious of what the fuck that means, but some people today get this urge when told not to piss on the third rail, to unzip walk up and that is exactly what they do.

Then they want to get pissed because life comes with repercussions. Nobody should ever be violated or have violence put on them over a word or an opinion. But some words are pretty fucking well understood to be a no fly zone, and it doesn't matter what bullshit excuse people use like "I want that word to have no meaning"

Well you picked the wrong fucking time in history to try that shit!

Of course people who are fucking friends give each other a pass when their guard is down or what not, but I never once thought it was ok to call my supervisor my bitch, just because I heard some other women call each other that, or me and friends including females laugh and joke about it.

Here is the fucking lesson, you have the right to say whatever the fuck you want, but if you are an adult you live by the words you use and when you decide to use them, so don't let entertainment or some fucking jokes in another situation get you into another situation you don't want to be in, because you carelessly decided to use a word in a misguided fucking attempt to either be funny or cool.

What is more if you cry and bitch about the consequences, close your fucking mouth and show compassion when someone else makes the same mistake of another race, gender or background.

Because the funny thing is, when A lot of these edge lords do that shit, hollering about SJW this or SJW, they will be the first to fucking get offended, or take something as unforgivable too, which is on them.

But no you can't have it both ways, and consistency, where things come from and the process you use to get where you want to go on something matter.
    Most of the people defending Pewdiepie are not equipped to adult, or failed at it and now want something to blame.

Quote Originally Posted by Vyuvarax View Post
    Calling people niggers, in order to insult them, dehumanizes black people. It doesn't matter if its aimed at a black person or not.

Saying Fuck doesn't do that. Your entire argument is deeply flawed by a basic willful ignorance of this fact.
    Exactly this.

Also, relevant (mature language):

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saninicus View Post
    Well we can agree on the point that im not going to run around online or real life (because I like eating solid food) calling everyone nigger. I won't do it online because I've seen peoples internet lives bite them in the ass.
    I am not talking about physical threats, I don't use words I know might fuck somebodys world up, because I am trying to be funny or cute, because I do actually give a shit how people feel. Especially when they are being the same towards me.

We are all humans most of us feel, we aren't robots, and words can hurt people, whether you mean to or not, and one doesn't need to give a fuck, but not giving a fuck comes with it's own pitfalls.

Like others not giving a fuck when Pewdiepie decides to call the wrong person a Nigger, Kike, or whatever the fuck else.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Is it that hard to not scream racial slurs while being publicly broadcast?
    Scripted youtubers > random chat youtubers IMO.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Well - yes it is, however using the word isn't. For example, in discussing linguistics or history - the word usage is benign.

Any time you target a person or a group of people with such a word, then that's racists as your intentions are obviously to use that specific word.
    One of my friends calls me a "retard" and a "dumbass" all the time. Does that mean he has some deep rooted hatred against ALL retarded dumbasses? Not at all.