Page 22 of 53 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    You give it power by being black being racist towards black people for the very activities you engage in. That is pretty much your deal the fact you get away with this is the ironic icying on the cake of your failure.

I'm just glad it's established because the most important part is you know now.

- - - Updated - - -

That's selective outrage and I don't give a shit about this or any other Nazi or White Supremacist getting banned. Never going to care about them.
    Are you really that stupid that you think that if someone says "nigger" to a friend in banter that he hates black people? Have I said "nigger" to a friend over Discord or such when playing with them? yes, does it mean I hate black people or think less of them? no.
    Have I said "you gay fuck" or "faggot" to a friend over Discord? yes, does it mean I hate gay people or think less of them? no.
    I personally don't hate anyone because of their race or sexuality, the people I hate, I hate because of who they are as a person and how they behave toward others.
    These are words that hold no power unless people like you give them that power to be offended, why is it fine for a black man to call another black man "nigger" but it's not fine for 2 white friends to call each other "nigger" or "gay/faggot" in a joking way?
    Last edited by Torched; 2017-09-11 at 04:44 AM.
    “A man will contend for a false faith stronger than he will a true one,” he observes. “The truth defends itself, but a falsehood must be defended by its adherents: first to prove it to themselves and secondly, that they may appear right in the estimation of their friends.”
    -The Acts of Pilate.

Quote Originally Posted by Kul Tiras View Post
    Fuck hypocrites:

Nigger, faggot, cunt, bitch, motherfucker, porch monkey.

One of my friends is gay.

My best friend is an indian woman.

We still cuss at each other using all those words.

Fuck this pussified new age society.
    I missed the part in the video where Louise C.K agrees we should be able to say racially insensitive slurs. Where is it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moshots View Post
    he says the truth though..... There is no equality if one group can say a word and another can't so tell blacks to quit using the word and start critizing them I want a Jay-Z boycott I want little wayne with 100,000 protestors outside his concert.... I want Sponsors cutting way with rick ross.. Its just a word. if youve been on the internet long enough its something that is said so what.
    So the world will be equal if black people stopped using the N word even though black people took over the word because it used against them to support inequality. My mind is blown.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    I'm being called racist by a racist. Life is delightful.

Come back when you aren't selective about Nigger being bad.
    You are the one selective about it as a black man you apply double standards to blacks who you seem to hate. So right now in any event I don't care. I started off a little pissed, but then you come along. Now I'm enjoying your failure.

I enjoyed destroying you so much. Knowing I clipped your fucking wings now you are out of my sky.

To quote a black man much smarter than you.

"Without your word you're a shell of a man, I lost respect for you...we can never be friends" Tupac

Enjoy the dirt.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Fuck Pewdiepie. I hope he loses more money over this. Missing 16 fucking shots and then crying like a little bitch in a video game. Wah wah wah. Maybe he should grow up and own up to his mistakes if he wants any decent human being to view him as anything but a racist and a poor shot.

ironically, Rick Ross almost lost Reebok once over a line. Not for Nigger or talking about shooting rival drug dealers. It was about roofieing and raping a woman.
    Just another show of the great role models put forth by the African american community maybe should quit blaming white people and cops for all their problems and start blaming the fact their kids grow up idolizing people who talk about murder that pig i got a Kilo in the trunk if I put this her drink she wont remember when I krunk.... Makes it easy to see why you got 12yo's waving toy guns in a park they are just idolizing the music they grow up listening too.

Deleted
    im actually surprised at the amount of SJW here on mmoc. It's pretty obvious that the N word is a nonobubu word. It's something pewdipie let slip once and I'm sure he regrets it. The guy is streamline like extremely often. Don't tell me you guys never say things you regret. Don't say he is a racist because of one or two example some of him saying something stupid, it just makes you look like a fucking child tbh

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LoLcano View Post
    Yawn , ppl getting angry over simple words. saying nigger isnt racist by itself,context matter . In my group of friends we have ppl calling each other bitch,nigga,fag,goat fucker etc and we dont mean shit by it and still laugh and stay friends.
    Youre right! People who those words have been used against shouldnt be offended because your friends (who the slurs probably dont apply to anyway) can use the words ironically in private conversation!

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Nope, still don't care about this dumbass or his desperate attempts at getting people to pay attention to him.

You are the one selective about it as a black man you apply double standards to blacks who you seem to hate. So right now in any event I don't care. I started off a little pissed, but then you come along. Now I'm enjoying your failure.

I enjoyed destroying you so much. Knowing I clipped your fucking wings now you are out of my sky.

To quote a black man much smarter than you.

"Without your word you're a shell of a man, I lost respect for you...we can never be friends" Tupac

Enjoy the dirt.
    Lol okay. "Destroyed". I guess you ran out of steam.

Personally, I see multiple layers of stupidity here.

Pewdiepie is stupid for saying nigger because he knew how people would react.

Moral busybodies are stupid for caring because there's no victim here.

Anti-SJWs are stupid because nothing you can say is going to change the minds of the moral busybodies and they have a right to speak too. You're just howling at the moon.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    Personally, I see multiple layers of stupidity here.

Pewdiepie is stupid for saying nigger because he knew how people would react.

Moral busybodies are stupid for caring because there's no victim here.

Anti-SJWs are stupid because nothing you can say is going to change the minds of the moral busybodies and they have a right to speak too. You're just howling at the moon.
    Eh. I'm bored during Irma and know they can't be convinced.

Eh. I'm bored during Irma and know they can't be convinced.
    I wasn't really referring to you or anyone else in particular on this forum. More of commenting on how there's going to be a flurry of youtube videos and articles over the next day as both sides have a conniption.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Torched View Post
    Are you really that stupid that you think that if someone says "nigger" to a friend in banter that he hates black people? Have I said "nigger" to a friend over Discord or such when playing with them? yes, does it mean I hate black people or think less of them? no.
    Have I said "you gay fuck" or "faggot" to a friend over Discord? yes, does it mean I hate gay people or think less of them? no.
    I personally don't hate anyone because of their race or sexuality, the people I hate, I hate because of who they are as a person and how they behave toward others.
    These are words that hold no power unless people like you give them that power to be offended, why is it fine for a black man to call another black man "nigger" but it's not fine for 2 white friends to call each other "nigger" or "gay/faggot" in a joking way?
    Whatever you have to tell yourself or more importantly they who don't know enough to have respect enough for themselves. So I doubt they have it for anyone else or know.

I actually like my friends I don't have a need to disrespect them with some bullshit undertones of contempt. As for a common stranger nigger is just one of those words yes it's a trigger. I'll decide what I'll do depending on my involvement if you talk to your friends like that good.

But they aren't like me, you aren't like me and so no that shit isn't ok. But keep selling that bullshit intelligence is tied to how the fuck poorly you can talk to someone and they buy that.

10+ Year Old Account
    context matters. a white European speaking a language that isnt his own saying nigger doesnt carry the same meaning that a white american would while saying it.
    3ds fc 0576 4895 9192
    ice safari with snorunt sneasel and lapras

pm me if you add me!

So who did he offend by saying it?

Oh right... nobody...

Moving on...

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol okay. "Destroyed". I guess you ran out of steam.
    Spoken by you afraid of the answer a question. You fear and it controls you. Your wings are clipped your not in my sky. Keep chirping

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Radaney View Post

Oh right... nobody...

Moving on...
    Asked and and answered calling those he offended nobody. Lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Whatever you have to tell yourself or more importantly they who don't know enough to have respect enough for themselves. So I doubt they have it for anyone else or know.

I actually like my friends I don't have a need to disrespect them with some bullshit undertones of contempt. As for a common stranger nigger is just one of those words yes it's a trigger. I'll decide what I'll do depending on my involvement if you talk to your friends like that good.

But they aren't like me, you aren't like me and so no that shit isn't ok. But keep selling that bullshit intelligence is tied to how the fuck poorly you can talk to someone and they buy that.
    Well I guess you have no friends if you have never talked shit with your friends in a friendly manner, or maybe you are just a very boring person, who knows.
    “A man will contend for a false faith stronger than he will a true one,” he observes. “The truth defends itself, but a falsehood must be defended by its adherents: first to prove it to themselves and secondly, that they may appear right in the estimation of their friends.”
    -The Acts of Pilate.

Quote Originally Posted by Radaney View Post

Oh right... nobody...

Moving on...
    I was offended, Im still shaking.

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    Youre right! People who those words have been used against shouldnt be offended because your friends (who the slurs probably dont apply to anyway) can use the words ironically in private conversation!
    Actually its a diverse group and no one mind. its this sort of friendship :

There are actual racism and there is seeing racism everywhere