Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemol View Post
    GM Confirmed it spawns with the quests of week 3.
    Well, I suppose it could be worse. Should get Voruun before that point, hopefully.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

This is the same guy who pretended to have already killed it... why believe him again? A GM spoke about it allegedly, but that was nothing like a confirmation. The answer was paraphrased and simply said that not everything was unlocked yet and if it had not spawned within 2 weeks people should write tickets.

At this point, even if it wasn't locked behind something else, it seems unlikely anyone would figure it out before reset in 2 days anyway.

Fucking troll, misleading us all the time.. gtfo Artemol

This was posted by user "Spoonie" over in the WoW Secrets Discord this morning:

about videx, Gm just answered we still have one week left of unlocking certain areas so if he hast spawned in the next 2 weeks plz write again ^^

Hearsay, of course, but if true, the GM's comment implies that Videx is tied to the final areas of Mac'Aree being unlocked for questing this week.

Yeah, no offense but not going to buy it. GM's don't always know everything. They assume if you haven't found it yet it's because of something not released. Again, not holding my breath since it didn't even spawn on PTR which has all 3 weeks out and matches Live right now and been checking back and forth to test that theory.

Quote Originally Posted by Gloriandus View Post
    Hearsay, of course, but if true, the GM's comment implies that Videx is tied to the final areas of Mac'Aree being unlocked for questing this week.
    Again, I'm pretty sure he isn't, but it would be nice to be wrong. All the content is on the PTR and matches live data right now (can do Lucid Nightmare/taming etc) and I've been searching everywhere and nothing. GM's usually will give the vaguest of answers because even they don't know. Heck, they've even given out a lot of wrong information in the past.

Either way petitioning now won't do any good because they can just easily say "Wait for all content to be released". Even after Week 3 they could say "Wait until Antorus is released to see if something else comes with it!"

Quote Originally Posted by meroko View Post
    the rest of the content is unlocked next week, maybe his spawn is gated behind some WQ content that has yet to come.
    Waiting for next week before doing any heavy searching

Its nowhere near where im standing on the picture.

Gotta get my worlds first and then share the location
    No one five days from now is gonna care that you got "worlds first" on a rare elite, lmao..

Quote Originally Posted by Archmage BloodElf4Life View Post
    Well, I suppose it could be worse. Should get Voruun before that point, hopefully.
    Doesn't Voruun spawn next to the 5man entrance? That area is not accessible yet.

He does have a WQ though, so he shouldn't be too hard to get.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Doesn't Voruun spawn next to the 5man entrance? That area is not accessible yet.

He does have a WQ though, so he shouldn't be too hard to get.
    No, he spawns near the place you first warp down to the zone in.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

Are you memeboy from frostmane-eu?

if so, all the misleading makes sense

Still waiting on Voruun to spawn...

Ya same been checking there every 3-4 hours and haven't seen Voruun yet.
    SWTOR Friend Referral code: http://www.swtor.com/r/DzSdz8
    (You get free stuff, I get free stuff, win/win!)

Deleted
    Confirm : Shadowcaster Voruun spawned this morning on EU servers, I've killed it. It doesn't seem to follow the usual fast respawn timer when "he's up" though.

Deleted
    He spawned once, I saw his corpse... still waiting on a second spawn though...

edit: he respawned on my realm, just got the kill. Only Videx left now, and I got all other rares. I will scout every little inch of argus today to see if he gets visible now.
    Last edited by mmoc7d9912e8d0; 2017-09-11 at 07:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stardawn View Post
    Confirm : Shadowcaster Voruun spawned this morning on EU servers, I've killed it. It doesn't seem to follow the usual fast respawn timer when "he's up" though.
    People seem to forget that stuff spawns faster when more people are around. He's not going to spawn much at this time of day on a monday.

Quote Originally Posted by Stardawn View Post
    Can confirm that as of now (4am EST) on US realms Voruun is still, not spawned.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    People seem to forget that stuff spawns faster when more people are around. He's not going to spawn much at this time of day on a monday.
    Kuro just respawned in under a minute, Voruun hadn't respawned in well over 5 minutes (EU). Certainly seems longer to me (and Kuro respawn was the same as at peak).

I didn't even realize he was up when I logged in (camping his spawn location as hes the last I needed bar Videx). No groups in group finder and a way longer respawn than the other rares.

Edit: timed his respawn while I ate breakfast - 5min 13 seconds
    Last edited by Kaiarra; 2017-09-11 at 08:18 AM.

The mechanic behind argus rares is still somewhat hazy so i could be talking about of my ass, but when thanos spawned for the first time on live servers he spawned on EU then spawned on US shortly after, so hopefully voruun will be the same way.

Anyone know when the next US rotation update is? In an hour maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    GM's don't always know everything.
    GMs dont know anything. Im almost 100% sure they have the same sources that we have. I dont know why anybody wastes time making tickets.

Quote Originally Posted by Destram View Post
    The mechanic behind argus rares is still somewhat hazy so i could be talking about of my ass, but when thanos spawned for the first time on live servers he spawned on EU then spawned on US shortly after, so hopefully voruun will be the same way.

Anyone know when the next US rotation update is? In an hour maybe?
    From what I heard it's 1am/pm, 5am/pm, 9am/pm. So that would've put the next cycle at 23 minutes ago since they go by PST time.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpbladez View Post
    GMs dont know anything. Im almost 100% sure they have the same sources that we have. I dont know why anybody wastes time making tickets.
    Yup, which is why their go to is "Check fansites" or "submit a bug report".