Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay667b View Post
    Babe Anarchy Online had flying before World of Warcraft and it doesn't turn it into a single player experience, you're just talking out your ass to justify a reductive design decision because Blizzard can do no wrong in your eyes. Whether you're 5 people mounted on the floor or 5 people flying around it's the same experience in WoW as you just go from World Quest to World Quest ignoring everything else but the flying makes you progress quicker.
    Ha Blizzard has done all the wrong in my eyes since patch 4.3 so no thats not true but its probably for things you wouldnt agree with. players like you cry for stupid shit like flying mounts and whistle convinience items that helped contribute to ruining the MMO part of the game

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by cateran View Post
    Never travel anywhere with an airplane..it`s gonna take you out from the world....
    I don't even have to tell you whats wrong with your logic lol /thread

Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    >points at the vindicar just casually chilling in the air with no one attagking the VERY FUCKING OBVIOUS FLYING SHIP
    You sure about that? Because I've definitely seen the Vindicar getting attacked. It was from the ground, but that same thing could happen. Like flying around those elite demon areas in Ogri'la back in BC. It has shields that are blocking the blasts.

I don't know why people are so adamant about no flying.
    You can't not admit that one of the most common dreams people have is flying. Flying by yourself, not on a plane. So any game that enables that dream is... a dream come true. Flying is FUN. Yes, yes it is! It's not about skipping, about convenience, about not being available for PvP (I play on a PvE realm btw). It's about getting on a dragon up in the air.

Now...this is a game. So the point is to HAVE FUN. The point is not to 'explore', to 'take your time', to interact with other people etc - these are all means to an end; if they bring fun, cool, if not, then they should be modified. If people want to make a point about flying / not flying, they should say what makes it fun and the opposite unfun. As subjective as that is. Anything else is kinda pointless.

Quote Originally Posted by Coffeexbean View Post
    SNIP...

I don't even have to tell you whats wrong with your logic lol /thread
    You're not one of those "it's the journey not the destination people are you?" ugh.....

Quote Originally Posted by quras View Post
    You're not one of those "it's the journey not the destination people are you?" ugh.....
    your not one of those rush to the end and then cry about no content are you?

10+ Year Old Account
    wow the Flying in Argus part.. the people complaining about not being able to fly in Argus just ooze with selfish entitlement.. if you can't play the game without flying you don't deserve to fly at all!!!

your not one of those rush to the end and then cry about no content are you?
    Not even a little.

You going to answer my question now or skip it again?

Not even a little.

You going to answer my question now or skip it again?
    skip it? You mean like how you spend your time flying over the game? lol

skip it? You mean like how you spend your time flying over the game? lol
    You mean like how you can't read and I said once the content was seen and done.

I take it you will continue to skip my question?

You mean like how you can't read and I said once the content was seen and done.

I take it you will continue to skip my question?
    its obviously not done if you want to fly over it, if it were then you wouldnt have any purpose there.
    I take it you will continue to ask the same question?

its obviously not done if you want to fly over it, if it were then you wouldnt have any purpose there.
    Apparently you don't know what playing MMO's involves so I'll fill you in. Once you do the content at least once and it starts the repetitive grind you can clearly says, I've have seen the content or the majority of it. It's time to start flying and getting over the things you don't need so you can get to the things you do. No one needs to run that rat maze 10 times or fight the same worthless mob again and again.

I take it you will continue to ask the same question?
    Until you answer I might as well continue to ask.

Are you one of those it the journey and not the destination type of people?
    Last edited by quras; 2017-09-11 at 01:47 PM.

Apparently you don't know what playing MMO's involves so I'll fill you in. Once you do the content at least once and it starts the repetitive grind you can clearly says, I've have seen the content or the majority of it. It's time to start flying and getting over the things you don't need so you can get to the things you do. No one needs to run that rat maze 10 times or fight the same worthless mob again and again.

Until you answer I might as well continue to ask.

Are you one of those it the journey and not the destination type of people?
    I do since I've been playing them for a long time and they must not be so worthless if you need to get to something that they are blocking...

I take it you will continue to ask the same question? lolololol

I do since I've been playing them for a long time and they must not be so worthless if you need to get to something that they are blocking...
    Then feel free to fight every mob on the way. Not every gamer believes they need to be killed eac and every time you step out the door or take to the road.

After a few trips, there are important mobs and then they is worthless trash. No one needs to kill that trash over and over just to get to the place they actually need to be. At that point, flying is needed and is warranted. You've seen the content. Best the now worthless trash and want to get to the mobs and area that actually got you out into the world. That road and useless trash surely isn't what moved you to get out.

If you want to waste your time killing that garbage over and over, feel free. Not everyone needs to or wants to waste time on that once it's been done a few times.

I take it you will continue to ask the same question? lolololol
    I will till I get a direct answer because that way when I reply there will be no gray area in the response. Are you one of those it the journey and not the destination type of people?

Then feel free to fight every mob on the way. Not every gamer believes they need to be killed eac and every time you step out the door or take to the road.

After a few trips, there are important mobs and then they is worthless trash. No one needs to kill that trash over and over just to get to the place they actually need to be. At that point, flying is needed and is warranted. You've seen the content. Best the now worthless trash and want to get to the mobs and area that actually got you out into the world. That road and useless trash surely isn't what moved you to get out.

If you want to waste your time killing that garbage over and over, feel free. Not everyone needs to or wants to waste time on that once it's been done a few times.

I will till I get a direct answer because that way when I reply there will be no gray area in the response. Are you one of those it the journey and not the destination type of people?
    what was the question again i forgot

what was the question again i forgot
    If you can read at all it's in the post you quoted.

1. Flying trivializes content
    2. No flying on relevant content, because it would be trivialized

If you don't want to die, get better gear, or skill.

If you don't like it, PLEASE, please quit. Plenty of other pug players out there, and Blizz still makes more money than it can spend.