Thread: Married People

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Guyv3r View Post
    I know what you mean. But as a person who's been cheated on, i do not take it lightly.

I was probably lucky he was already suspicious and only thanked me for it.
    Yeah true on the last point. I also get your motives, but it backfires.

Telling a person that the one they may love most is cheating if they believe it. They might not believe the person telling them. Hell I've known situations people upon getting that information excuse themselves and go get a gun and thank their cheating spouse the person that told them and themselves. Some times just themselves. Granted those are extreme cases but most are likely not to want to believe or at least the person is telling them for the reasons they say.

I guess one could send them proof anonymously, but again that could go very badly.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelliak View Post
    And no, karma won't come back to bite me. I'm not the one cheating. Now to do that to a close friend? Yeah, that's cruel. A stranger? Who cares. They're going to cheat regardless and you might as well tap that keg.
    What a terrible attitude. If you know that someone is married and still go ahead and sleep with them, you are guilty as well - not as guilty, of course, but guilty nonetheless. Yes, their situation might already be messed up at that point but you are still actively participating in making it even worse - just so that you can have your fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Iliyra View Post
    What a terrible attitude. If you know that someone is married and still go ahead and sleep with them, you are guilty as well - not as guilty, of course, but guilty nonetheless. Yes, their situation might already be messed up at that point but you are still actively participating in making it even worse - just so that you can have your fun.
    No I'm not. I'm not participating at all. As far as I'm concerned, I'm just having sex. Everything concerning their marriage is between them.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    no and i take a very vicious view of cheaters as scum who should be executed.
    I get the feeling a partner did the pants-dance behind your back once upon a time.

I'll tell you what, I had a massive up-tick in flirting from women as soon as I started wearing my wedding ring. I don't know if the ring was a sign to them that it was safe to flirt at me because I was nailed down, or if it was some sort of indication that another woman approved of me so that made me a better target.

Freaked me out a bit. I wasn't inclined to cheat anyhow but it was weird suddenly being presented with options.

Deleted
    i would like to say no.. but i guess it would depend on how hot she was and how horny/drunk i was.
    if i knew she had children, i would never do it, no matter what. not because i dont like children, but because i dont want to cause their parents to get divorced.

7+ Year Old Account
    Yes and yes.

Your relationship is a sham. Your marriage, an illusion. Do you think I really give a shit? Not my problem.

And no, karma won't come back to bite me. I'm not the one cheating. Now to do that to a close friend? Yeah, that's cruel. A stranger? Who cares. They're going to cheat regardless and you might as well tap that keg.
    Pretty much. I've a saying, "Never play in another man's yard. But if she climbs the fence, put her ass to work."

Of course you do, you silly little boy.

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    I don't know why but recently I have been receiving quite a few messages from married men seeking discreet sex and though I am flattered at the same time I have absolutely no interest in getting myself involved in somebody's infidelity. I am against cheating completely and feel sorry for these wives especially considering I know for a fact these blokes will be meeting somebody else for sex. Have you been approached by a married man or woman looking for sex and did you or would you say yes?
    Many, many times...

I'm not gonna act like the lot of you and pretend I'm a saint on that matter. I've cheated, and I will cheat again.

And here's the part you want none of: so have you!

- - - Updated - - -

Red flag right there. You're the same as those ultra-conersvative folks who demonize homosexuality because they can't figure out how to get out of the closet themselves. The exact same.

You're probably the worst cheater of them all. And for that, I envy you.

I would not lower myself to be involved with anyone who would do that to someone else.

Quote Originally Posted by McTroll View Post
    I'm not gonna act like the lot of you and pretend I'm a saint on that matter. I've cheated, and I will cheat again.

And here's the part you want none of: so have you!
    You lack imagination. You can't seem to imagine anyone else having morality, just because you lack it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

No I'm not. I'm not participating at all. As far as I'm concerned, I'm just having sex. Everything concerning their marriage is between them.
    Ah, the "because I say so" school of argument. Excellent for convincing exactly one person, yourself, of whatever you're saying.

not that I know of. not that I would be against hooking up with someone in an estranged relationship or are in the middle of getting a divorce. it's the drama I don't want to deal with.

Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    You lack imagination. You can't seem to imagine anyone else having morality, just because you lack it.
    I trust what my eyes show me before whatever my brain feels like imagining on a given day.
    Last edited by McTroll; 2017-09-14 at 05:28 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    I have not, but I have the male equivalent of RBF making me look scary most of the time.

Should I be propositioned, my answer would be a firm "no" in any case. There are enough complications in my life between work, marriage, children, and community; I view it as stupid to add that massive of a complication to the mix.

I once had a flirt going with a guy who deep into feelings turned out to have a girlfriend. At first I thought I could live with it, then I considered telling the girlfriend, and then I decided to just end things. It's his decision and his problem, but I don't want to be a part of it. His reasoning was that he was testing out the alternatives before considering leaving her, and there were some things she wouldn't do sexually - he felt it his right to get that somewhere else behind her back.
    Best Zindai EU
    Quote Originally Posted by cqwrteur View Post
    I am not one person.

Deleted
    I don't get involved. While I don't believe blame lies on the person outside of the relationship unless they all know each other, I don't really want to be part of something that caused someone else's pain. Let it be someone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Iliyra View Post
    Opportunistic hedonists who lack empathy will do what they want, even if it's reprehensible.

yep, first time i was lead to believe the divorce was final it wasn't. rest were marriages they want out of but either feel trapped or get financially get away. I feel kind of bad but also don't.. esp when 2 were HS fantasies come true >.>

dang now that i think about it you include just separated not finalized divorce everyone i've been with since 2012 falls in that category....
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

Deleted
    as someone who has been cheated on, I will never cheat on anyone, or knowingly be the person that someone cheats with.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by McTroll View Post
    You're probably the worst cheater of them all. And for that, I envy you.
    Quite the opposite, actually. He's more like Anduin in that he talks a lot of shit without any actual experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Tulune View Post
    Opportunistic hedonists who lack empathy will do what they want, even if it's reprehensible.
    The person being cheated with is not the person doing the cheating. You don't owe some random wife/husband anything.