Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    NK could use some freedom
    Hopefully not 'MERICA FREEDOM..... They would be better with Lil' Kim in charge.

10+ Year Old Account
    What kind of treaties or whatever keep the US from flying missiles over NK?

Maybe even disposable drones with LEDs all over them?

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    I don't understand why North Korea are doing this? I mean who would they have backing them up if they started a war?
    Who would start a war agains them though?

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    What kind of treaties or whatever keep the US from flying missiles over NK?
    Maybe even disposable drones with LEDs all over them?
    Why would they do such a thing?
    They know that everyone can shoot missiles at them.
    NK knows exactly what the US, South Korea, Japan and their allies are capable of.

Lil'Kim is a smart man, smarter than someone like Trump.
    He doesn't want a actual war since that will mean certain destruction for NK and morely, his reign over the country.

To keep the status quo he will continue to fly missiles over Japan to keep him in power in NK.
    Unless one accidently hits Japan in which case it's game over.
    Last edited by Mifuyne; 2017-09-15 at 05:57 AM.

The US should just put anti-missile defense systems in the area and troll NK by intercepting its missiles so it can't test them. If China complains then just make one for China too.

15+ Year Old Account
    Someone should start firing missiles over North Korea and see how they like it.

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

How is this not an act of war against the nation of Japan? Yes, I know Japan has not been the target of these missiles, but missiles can miss due to malfunction or miscalculation. Have these missiles not been passing through Japanese airspace? If I was a Japanese citizen I would be demanding my government actually do something about these missiles that seem to be launched every other week.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanablossom View Post
    Why would they do such a thing?
    They know that everyone can shoot missiles at them.
    NK knows exactly what the US, South Korea, Japan and their allies are capable of.

Lil'Kim is a smart man, smarter than someone like Trump.
    He doesn't want a actual war since that will mean certain destruction for NK and morely, his reign over the country.

To keep the status quo he will continue to fly missiles over Japan to keep him in power in NK.
    Unless one accidently hits Japan in which case it's game over.
    I know, I just think the US should put on its own fireworks show too.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

7+ Year Old Account
    The Korean War Never ended.
    If anyone thinks that this is Lil' Kim doing it on his own you are wrong.
    Best Korea is China's puppet.

The Proliferation Happened under Bill Clinton, and continued through subsequent Administrations.

The real worry is that he'll pass this on to other places, which are really crazy, aka Fundamentalist Muslim nations.

The way to do take care of this for now is a Nuclear South Korea, and take the gloves off of Japan, let the have an offensive army, AND quick assemble the nukes they have already. ( you know Japan could be an ICBM country in a few hours.)

Let Asia deal with Asia and China, with the USA's blessing.

Japan need to bomb NK straight away.

Wish we'd just get it over with. I'm tired of hearing about it. When the world gets in an uproar we just pass it off as Trump being Trump.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    I don't understand why North Korea are doing this? I mean who would they have backing them up if they started a war?
    We did this, we made them go this far.

The regime looked at how the west deals with their type, they took a hard look at khadafi and Sadam people who abandoned their nuclear programs in the name of cooperation and peace. He fears the same outcome, succession by hanging. He will sacrifice his own nation if he has to, to remain in power, to remain alive.

Now while i say that we did this, i find justification in what had to be done, North Korea is simply a situation that was left too long to sit by while it grows turning from a wound to a cancer.

What is the answer? No idea talks do not work and going to war means millions will die.

However doing nothing is not an answer, since Pyongyang has prison camps, camps that we have not seen since the genocide on the jews and others condemned enemies of the third reich.

Quote Originally Posted by Musaik View Post
    The United States should bring democracy to these oppressed people like they did the Middle East and Latin America. It worked well!
    US Goverment is way ahead of Amazon. They have been air delivering democracy to your doorstep for decades!

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by oplawlz View Post
    You haven't made one.
    I was totally not talking about not nuking whole countries, silly me.

Too bad they dont have lots of oil or gold otherwise murica would send his freedom fighters there asap !

What I find most interesting about the entire thing is not that NK fired a missile, but that Japan DIDN'T shoot it down. Either they already modeled and tracked the missile and knew it wasn't a threat, or they failed utterly and completely to detect it until it was too late.

I want to believe the former. Japan didn't want to tip their hand and show NK any scrap of their anti-missile capability, and so let the thing pass harmlessly over and into the ocean. But that has all kinds of problems, not the least of which letting the populace get freaked out, and risking further "tests" by NK.

Quote Originally Posted by SirCowdog View Post
    What I find most interesting about the entire thing is not that NK fired a missile, but that Japan DIDN'T shoot it down. Either they already modeled and tracked the missile and knew it wasn't a threat, or they failed utterly and completely to detect it until it was too late.

I want to believe the former. Japan didn't want to tip their hand and show NK any scrap of their anti-missile capability, and so let the thing pass harmlessly over and into the ocean. But that has all kinds of problems, not the least of which letting the populace get freaked out, and risking further "tests" by NK.
    Does Japan even have missile defences?

They have been pretty demilitarized ever since Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post

http://globalnews.ca/news/3660038/no...an-shoot-down/

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post

You greatly underestimate their defensive military power.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SirCowdog View Post
    Japan, or the US because it's their technology, can not risk trying to intercept those missile, because failure would be more costly than success.

Think about it, right now, if you say you tracked the missile and concluded it was not a threat, you only look like you didn't care so much. The missile dropped in the ocean anyways.

If you try to intercept and fail, than the rest of the world will know that your defenses do not work. And that is important not just for SK, but many other places using those countermeasures in Eastern Europe or Israel. Even if your system is 99% efficient, you can not risk missing.