Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Daille View Post
    Come on, we all know it's gonna be a Void Expansion.
    I'm talking about WHERE it's gonna happen.

It's just the first time I heard about Great Dark Beyond and K'aresh
    To be frank, that's kinda like saying you only heard of Saturn today.

It is.

That's argus being visible from outland.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    That's argus being visible from outland.
    my bad didn't seen you were talking about the inverse "outland from argus"

my bad didn't seen you were talking about the inverse "outland from argus"
    To be fair, the guy probably did mean it this way and just inversed the nouns, but you never know.

Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    To be fair, the guy probably did mean it this way and just inversed the nouns, but you never know.
    Nope. I was asking if Outalnd was visible from Argus. Since i saw Argus from Outland.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jorah View Post
    Since i saw Argus from Outland.
    that's just a fucked up skybox.

the planet has to be visible from azuremyst and eversong.
    as both zones share the same world server as outland, its visible over there.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    To be frank, that's kinda like saying you only heard of Saturn today.
    I think he means that there's been a lot of talk about a void expansion, but everyone reckons it'll be on Azeroth, not a lot of people are saying it'll be off-world. It's the first time he's heard anyone talk about K'aresh showing up next expac.

Quote Originally Posted by Dartz1979 View Post
    Nah i think it'll be the rise of the naga - the south seas expansion.. cause a voids themed thing could be a expansion of its own besides in the south seas thing we could deal with n'zoth and azshara and her crew.. once we are finished with that we can then go deal with the void and what not all of that is too much for one expansion in my opinion.
    For the millionth time, if Azshara and Nzoth headline an expansion where they aren't offed in the first chapter, it's bad storytelling. Both are d listers at this point.

7+ Year Old Account
    This whole expansion, and some of WoD, has been showing glimpses of what's to come: space, the final frontier.

I mean, the Great Dark Beyond, the final frontier*

The Great Dark is just that. Space. Much like our physical space (everything outside of Earth's atmosphere)... the Great Dark Beyond is the physical universe that Azeroth and many other planets inhabit.

The Twisting Nether is a separate plane of existence; a separate space to dwell, but instead of physical it is ethereal (to my knowledge) which occasionally "bleeds" into the physical universe as evident by the green, glowing streams of whatever you see in the skies of Outland.

So are we going into space? Most likely. We just traveled to another planet (albeit through a portal rather than a trek through space) on a spaceship. We are visiting other planets through the Invasion Points.

Hell, even our creators were planets before they birthed.